DGB is under a whale attack

Veeky Forums DGB bros, hold the line!

Whales are circling our rocket ship, and trying to slap us around with their fat trust fund tails. What you're seeing is a typical correction + whales attempting to tank prices so they can suck up more volume.

DGB will go to $1 and people know and understand this. Please don't sell right now. Take a look at the coin's metrics, they are truly amazing. Never before has a coin been poised to move into the top 10 so quickly, and Digusign isn't even released.

Don't get tricked by the whales and dump. You have seen nothing yet. DGB will make you hundreds of thousands to millions depending on your position.

I agree. ETH level potential right here!!!

Daijoubu. It already rebounded to 740 sats. The dump is over... for now

I can't fucking believe it Veeky Forums whoever told me to buy DGB two weeks ago has already made me very rich and I'm literally 2/3rds of the way to lanboland because of you. We're all gonna make it together boys.

I sold I was scared

I missed Bitcoin, I missed ETH, but didn't miss digibyte and went all the way in. I can't even explain this feeling guys, dopamine just firing off every second I see it go going up.

You deserve to die poor

bro why, it's already back above 750

It's going to hover around 700. I do hope it moons after.
Remember to hold.

Agree, 700 the new floor. Maybe for all of next week but the next stop is 1.1k.

Most likely a day or so.
Remember that there is no pump without a dump. Things do not randomly go up without it going down as well.
The more it goes down the more it will go up next. Hold and do not look back.

lamboland equals to?

how many dgbs will i need for 1 vidya loli waifu at $1/coin

Is it taking us to lamboland tonight or nah?

There's only hope in this game.

I'm a lambo is right around 200k USD. If he's really sitting on gains of that level then he must have bought like 15k USD of it at 5 sats. Killer investment if so. I'd advise pulling back a bit at this point because RDD is super fucking volatile and will likely crash a bit more before hitting 100 sat.

It's never hitting a dollar. The market cap would have to be something like 285 trillion for that to happen. For reference, bitcoin's cap is 34 trillion.

> The market cap would have to be something like 285 trillion for that to happen. For reference, bitcoin's cap is 34 trillion

What the actual fuck are you talking about

Dump a couple k's. Like if you bank offers you 5% year interest then take all out and buy crypto, whats the worst in a increasing price coin? Wining 10% interest? Whats the best scenario? 3000%?

Do you even know what you are fucking talking about you dumb spastic cunt? The max number of coins is 21billion, the current number of coins is 8.1billion. Can you not times these very easy numbers by $1 you dumb retarded fuck.

This thread is about DGB you runt

>The market cap would have to be something like 285 trillion for that to happen. For reference, bitcoin's cap is 34 trillion.
...what

That guy is a dumbass but it would take a lot to hit $1. Who knows though DGB has a lot of potential.

Yeah he was talking about RDD I believe (I read his reply to the guy that wasn't me). $1 is long term and may never happen but it isn't the 'muh market cap' meme holding it back.

Four (you)s for forgetting which thread I'm in? I do believe I've discovered an untapped shitposting market.

Anyone interested can invest in my new ICO: conflatecoin (CFC). It'll be PoS (proof of shitpost).

Based on what? It's Bitcoin with SegWit, which BitCoin is getting with Lightning Network.