>poor faggit with no money from brazil
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>no familly
>spend all my nights analyzing stocks and cryptos
fuckingsadlife.mp3
>i followed eth since 10 usd
>never bought because i'm really poor

Now the price is going to $ 300 and beyond... Fuck this shit.
I'm gonna kill my self tonight. It was great to meet you guys. Thanks for everything.

>Brasil

This is what you get when you embrace multiculturalism and elect a commie as your leader.

>poor faggit with no money from brazil
try stealing shit form westerners and sell them for profit then buy cryptos for gains.
>tfw also a mestizo

Don't do anything rash.
I don't really know much about this stuff, thought about buying some eth when it was $15. I don't even know what I feel right now, but it isn't death worthy

first lesson in trading user, its not the profits you could've made that you should beat yourself up over, its the profits you WILL gain from learning from your mistakes.

Good
One less BR infesting the internet

Long story short, I was in the process of moving $7500 into ETH at $0.75 back in Dec '15/Jan '16 and got completely fucked over by my former friend of 15 years. He didn't zuckerberg me or anything, he just simply didn't do a simple task he was responsible for that ultimately prevented me from putting a single dime into eth before it had spiked past $10.

fuck that guy.

wait, no, long story short is I didn't kill myself even though it was a substantially bigger missed opportunity (that I completely fucking saw coming, I saw this whole god damn ETH shitshow coming a fucking mile away, literally under $1)

last stack-post, I promise

just wanted to say ETH is clearly in a massive fucking bubble and anyone with their head not up someone else's echo chamber can tell this is just not natural. Crypto IS the future, but it doesn't mean something like ETH is gonna just automatically take us to Asimov-land.

Seriously guys, 1.5 years ago I was dealing with bank's/coinbase's shit and his shit too and trying to get my money in on time (before it crossed $1 and broke out like that one little drop of cum that breaks out all the way up to the pillow when you're whackin it in bed)

You might miss this train, but trust me there will be new industries. You will see hype trains a few more times in your life, don't you worry.

>Now the price is going to $ 300 and beyond... Fuck this shit.
Next time don't be a pussy and thrown down hard cash. There's plenty of opportunities coming up.

You should judge your day by how many seeds you have planted for the future.

Act now. Profit tomorrow.

>from Brazil
ouch, that's got to hurt huehue. Between your economy being in a perpetual recession and the shitshow that is your political situation i feel for you. Here's hoping you don't go full Venezuela.

There's plenty more opportunity. I cashed in on the 2016 ETHwave and missed the ETH train the second time around, but I made bigger returns than ETH would have given by buying other smaller cap coins.

I got in PEPECASH very early for example.

remember that all anons here are raking in 250k salaries flipping burgers and most of whom pack 9" girthy benises

Go and find somebody with money convince him about cryptos get money invest rake money later,never give up.Still early phase to kill uself

Who the fuck are you and why do you keep showing up in every thread?

this user.
very much this.

you haven't "lost" anything, you were never "in it".

Learn the most important lesson in life:
"Trust your gut!"

ETH mas and is mooning, more than 1000% gains.

but compared to normies your still sitting pretty!!

there are bigger gains still to come!

You can't invest in other altcoins that are like 1000 sats or less?

good fud

>be me
>invest $10 into BTC after I stop being a pussy
>make $1 dollar profit that technically cancels out because of the fee I paid
>meh.jpg
>I can probably make tons of money as it biz seems to predict when values increase
>buy into the ETH hype and buy $25 worth of it
>make around $4
>thismightwork.jpg
>invest $50 more
>make around $30 in total
>holyshit.jpg
>???
>profit

I'm in this for the long term so I'm not cashing out in at least over a year.

No barrier to entry
just pay in whatever % you're willing to lose
This is crypto, not stocks