A friendly reminder that we are manipulating the prices to accumulate some serious DGB before we pump it out of this...

A friendly reminder that we are manipulating the prices to accumulate some serious DGB before we pump it out of this world.

We have steadily decreased the price level to sub 500, now sub 600 because the market is surprisingly pulling back.

We welcome you to ride the pump with us. This pump will make Ripple look like nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfdefinition.org/krishnamurti/Jiddu_Krishnamurt_The_Book_of_Life.pdf
thewaterproject.org/donate-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Larp

aw what a kind whale, the first of its kind to give away tips to anons instead of being a greedy wall street-tier kike, thank you, i'll sure take you seriously!

Quads of truuuuuuuu
th

thank you mr whale

Nice digits whale user.
mind posting screenshot of your order history?

Digits confirm.

buy buy buy

Proof or bs

Quads cannot be denied

You can have a glance at Bittrex balance - that's all you get.

Probably shouldn't share this, but who the fuck cares.

litterly same amout. any way to contact you to play the crypto game together?

no fucking way that is FUCKED HAHAHA HOW? what was your initial investment?
that's fucking crazy so I'm going to beg like a fucking bitch
dgb add:
DJ5N13nRs4qYCtdrX63uq5KpHrDP2ZzYiR

Stop toying with my emotions user.

that's 43 million dollars? how are you going to sell all of that without crashing the price?

If this gets pumped to .25cents I will get a tattoo of DGB and post here

I'm never selling, based whale. You make my 2.2ml look like peanuts. But I guess where we're going- It doesn't matter r-right?

>how are you going to sell all of that without crashing the price?
What makes you think he won't crash the price ?

>an actual, literal millionaire on Veeky Forums
having a hard time believing you m8

of course this guy has 43 million USD on Bittrex. not like you can edit a screenshot/webpage

this

shut the fuck up cunts when he sends me 10k worth and I screencap it you'll be sucking his dick

Holy shit you guys are pitiful.

absolutely pitiful post

it's 443k numbnuts

Sad!

it's $32,853,199.05

Ever heard of inspect element you absolute degenerates?

When are you planning on pumping based whale?

also OP please? I've only got 5k and want to go to the moon before my sisters cousins uncle comes back home and does bad things
DSkvV1czzeefXe24GAP5g7JFzia7znZsMi

Is there a crypto that Tencent is trying to get into or develop? If not fucking PUSH dgb

How far based quads whale?
I've been holding with steel hands before the pump past 300. I'm ready for 1k!

Can you dump it down to low 600s again so I can buy in?

learn to math
31,652,945 DGB
X
0.014c
=
$443,141

Man I wish i had that kind of money. I started a week ago with $200 and now i'm up to $1200, not even 1 BTC. I've basically got nothing to lose though. Nice going OP

dgb is going after LoL
Let us peyr to kek that it happens

His BTC value is what matters genius, he isn't buying with DGB is he?

YEah and some kind user linked a video to the ceo saying he was going to drop CS and WOW and focus just on this. I lost the link and if anyone has it I'd appreciate it.

if this is the case and it works well with LoL it wouldn't be too hard of a stretch to see other Tencent games with that as well.

ooohhhh that's what you niggers were talking about.

I was about to write you a message, but then I thought; what's the point? Would you be more comfortable if I told you that this was all a lie?

If you ever have the time, read The Book of Life by Krishnamurti; it is life changing. Love is everything. You anons got me into crypto. I am returning the favour.

Yo is have anything to do with Krishna and buddishm. I used to listen to Duncan Trussel a bit and his rhetoric usually included something about "hari Krishna"?

AT THIS POINT I DONT CARE! I JUST WANT MY $1 IN JUNE!

hello my sweet sweet friend

If you really are this big a whale op then blessings upon you.
Do you work on any world changing and inspiring projects because I have one if you'd like to explore it. I need some whales on my side but mostly need great devs, which whales can help me find.

Lemme know if you're interested by depositing just 1 dgb to the account DSkvV1czzeefXe24GAP5g7JFzia7znZsMi so that I know you're serious.

Let us all beam our digital attention and love with altcoins and bitcoins so that in the future there is no poverty and no fiat currency can hold us down. If you are duncan Trussel I love you and thanks for all the wonderful inspiration.

oh shit bruh does that mean you're going to help me out with some DGB? I got roasted for asking but it was worth it

fuck my shit up user

I want to believe..

The market has responded very well to the recent pumps - probably because of all the new money pouring in. DGB hitting $1 in June is pretty believable.

Based whale. Please stay with us. And pray for the korean exchange to adopt DGB. And the Minecraft launch to go well.

Amen

This is where it's going my friend. It's the reason we were given this technology and it's going to alleviate poverty to the maximus.
For too long we've been held back by government printed money with bad bad terms attached to it.
Crypto is the future!!

OH TEACH US SENPAI

I maintain a healthy skepticism about your net value, but I'll read that book.

So how many more days of accumulation?

Official beg thread?

DDds8tU5BTZddPLSLGoopFsQwxRL71RTwB

this

Market slowly recovering. Pulling it down would come with quite a risk. Are you trading on Polo?

I want to belieb it this is why I initially invested into Humaniq and thought Stellar was a good idea. If I had more money that's all I want to do. Invest in technologies that can help the world and it's people. I'm too stupid to be an engineer but maybe I have the wits to be able to help with the condensation of human attention: currency. In our case cryptos. Here's to a bright future user!

i seriously hope you are right about this based whale is $2 ever feasible?

OP give me some hope for this send me some DGB so I can take a position please please please

DJ5N13nRs4qYCtdrX63uq5KpHrDP2ZzYiR

Yeah I am, but I already caught a low 600 just earlier. Doesn't polo volume control the DGB market anyway?

Coming from the world of otc and pink sheets, this thread is hilarious. Man, pumpers must make a mint off of how gullible this community is. That said, I have to get in on this. No regulation? Fuck yeah.

I'd love to read it, you sound like you have an excellent philosophical outlook on life thanks to it. I'll have to check it out.

Could you potentially spare a few DGB so I can afford to buy it?

DBwGE1aKXYHyyXJiHGr2mWnVE4udkvMeT3

Thank you my friend.

**Ever** feasible? Definitely.

When are you gonna pump? I want to invest in DGB but I will need to sell at a loss some other coin.

>Love is everything.
share it friendo, you might not believe me but I have nothing to lose, my birthday was yesterday so ya laddo feeling generous? If you even give me 1 DGB ill read that book.

DJtjZZo2eiZVhcLB2JkRD3yuhf5HQextuu

if i get digits can i have some dgb DLu3sbQL5TqFwg4PN9dPvCUC7AT3F38LN8

This is both hard to say and hear; but I am trying to give back to you. Most of you seek something in life, mostly because of fear. Veeky Forums seeks money, hence I give them crypto gains. While I AM feeding Veeky Forums, I have a much stronger message to get through; teaching them how to fish.Turning a beggar into a prince requires more than money. Seek opportunities, seek uncertainty, seek FEAR, confront it.

I want YOU to do something with your life - doing it for you, taking risks for you, facing YOUR fear; that job is not mine; it is yours.

rolling again
DLu3sbQL5TqFwg4PN9dPvCUC7AT3F38LN8

Begging should be bannable, doubt we even have a jani on this board though.

Don't give them anything. They will just sell everything and cause a crash.

I know bruh but I can't take risks at the moment I have no money and I'm getting older I don't even have a full time job I need money to help me out for abit to set myself up.

you give me enough DGB and with your word I sell it whenever you want and if I have enough I will travel tomorrow to cuba for no reason at all

selfdefinition.org/krishnamurti/Jiddu_Krishnamurt_The_Book_of_Life.pdf

for yall who dont have money to buy the book

doin Krishna's work user.

I've missed far far far too many rockets to the moon and i don't want to miss this one.

i missed bitcoins original ride and hate myself for it, so i'm considering pumping all the DOGE i have left into DGB but is it worth it?

plz based whale start me off
DP74i2t9sfJdnpgostUA7Zrsjqg6CQ41DY

I'm starting to believe it though, the market is heading into another direction right now to a point where there just giving us opprotunity.

Same

literally I will draw out , get someone to redraw it and clean it up and get the tattoo wherever dubs decides minus the face and neck and dick/ghouch

Woke up yesterday and bought in at 880-950 after selling at 600 the night before

>hold me

Well you guys did give us to buy at the floor first I noticed with red and dgb

haha, same here bro, except I sold at 800

HODL

DGB is dead. The whales got what they wanted: 800. Any value right now is speculation. This is a 4 year old coin with no news getting a pump. Get out or die in the dump when people realize that they are holding a bag.

Can I make my gains in xrp and sys first?

Meanwhile SEC is pumping

Based whales, I'm a poorfag wagecuck just started, my first transfer $200 of Fiat to BTC on coinbase being delivered this Sunday.

Will I make it in time for at least some x10 gains of DGB by the 28th?

How long until the prophecy of $1.00 USD Digibyte coin?

its dumpinggg wtf

Translation:
>I'm broke so I can't actually prove that tossing a few coins away is nothing to me, which would help establish my legitimacy. So instead I'll try to act like some principled sage and hopefully you sheep buy it.

Thanks for the insight...but getting a little nervous. Sitting on too much with these wild swings. Hope you are right, friendo.

Im legit trying to put 1000 more eur into DGB, but coinbase keeps cucking me.
maybe it's a sign

DGB begging?
DGB begging.
DTme3Fj4p5sEtvHLiM8chmh3jmEbiSp26q

where can i buy? bit/alt coin > dgb?

is there no way to pay with paypal etc

Thank you, user.

Yes. :-)

whale m8 how long are you keeping in the low 600s

My goal has been to save 120K so I can learn to fly helicopters and get the fuck out of retail. I saw no hope of this coming true until I discovered crypto 3 months ago. I have a reason to live. If I reach my goal I will start the next phase of my life. Crypto might get me there. Could not be happier.

another whale here

sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but OP is lying

hey user, why don't you give some back to charity in the name of Veeky Forums and share it here?

you can give water to these niggers for us.
thewaterproject.org/donate-bitcoin

What do you mean?
It won't go up? Looks like it's in a good position to me.

Yep.