WTF BIZ YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS. THERE ARE BROKEN WALLETS OUT THERE!!!

WTF BIZ YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS. THERE ARE BROKEN WALLETS OUT THERE!!!

So in short I started trading crypto recently and I wanted to put away some of the ethereum I bought to a wallet. So I got Jaxx wallet and I moved some funds there, only to find that the wallet is broken. I tried to move 5 ETH there, it moved, but somehow it didn't. In the tallet the transaction showed up, then I got an error. In the meantime I had Kraken open. The 5 ETH showed up as transactioned, then they immediately went back to my account, before getting the error in Jaxx and then after getting the Jaxx error, I got the 5 ETH back to Kraken again.

Now sure, some of you might say, how is this a bad thing, getting an extra 5 ETH? But I tried doing the same thing again, and the same happened, abou 3 times, making an extra 20 ETH total. Now my account is currently being reviewed for suspicious activity. 30 initial + 20 from exploit ETH going down the drain.

And I googled about this shit and it turns out I have a "bounce" type address that is used to obtain extra ETH with this exploit and is used by a bunch of scammers that commit fraud. Apparently they set these bounce addresses per IP before even creating a wallet and some fucking faggot had to misstype a number and use my IP. Now my account will be banned and I will lose all my ETH because I was involved in some scam.

The worse thing is, once you get this address you can't get a new one, being hardcoded to the IP and some other technical shit I couldn't understand. Now I have an address that can bounce back ethereum yet will never help me.

0x0b0035422ad18bd952ed1001c8a5e90f790dbafa

That is my bounce address. One of the criteria you recognise them is they start with 0. Another is some godfuck algorithm of the middle NUMBERS that I don't even know. So people whose ETH wallet start with 0 be careful, you might have a bounce address that can't store, but it can return and redirect the coins, and can get you banned on exchanges.

eth crashing hard dont even fret

FUCK I AM SO MAD!!!! JUST BE CAREFUL AND DON"T END UP PART OF SOME SCAM SCHEME LIKE ME! FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Stupid nigger you can always just use paper wallets and then memorize your fucking address on the wallet. Yeah, memorize it.

Now you've got a wallet in your brain.

How fucking cool is that?

DID YOU EVEN READ YOU FUCKING IDIOT??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID SCAMMERS FUCKED ME OVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And I couldn't do fucking anything about it. It was the predeterminet wallet address I got generated. FUCKING IDIOT.

haha btfo

AND I COULD HAVE MADE FUCKING MILLIONS!!!
JUST HAD TO USE ANOTHER WALLET TO SEND ETH TO THIS ONE AND GET IT BOUNCED BACK!

But now all my ETH is gone and I can't buy anymore to do this since my Kraken account is suspended and it's the only exchange in my country. Now I can't buy ETH anywhere, can't use the bounce address and I even lost it all.

That's it, I think I'm done. I'm fucking done.

Nobody is sending eth to that address

kek what a fucking idiot
now leave and let the big boys make our gains

I don't care faggot, I don't have anything to gain SINCE IT CAN"T FUCKING STORE ANYTHING IN IT. Plus, you need to send increments of 1 unit in order to work, the decimal bullshit doesn't work. And you think anyone would try and test with more than 0.0000001? Yeah right. That's why it's even set up like this, since the vast majority of people wouldn't send whole values, but with decimals, and instead of having it bounced it gets fucking lost.

How am I an idiot you moron? I had this shit planted before I even decided to get into crypto. And I could have made millions if I didn't do this with the exchange and done it between 2 wallets. Piece of shit.

>send eth to this address to double it.

New variation on this scam

I wonder if there are actual people who fell for OP's scamming bullshit

>like there aren't people with hundreds of ETH that won't send 1 to try
>like said people probably didn't stumble upon such already said wallet
>like this shit isn't possible
>kys

If I wanted I could have went ahead and photoshoped some "proof", post said proof with a proxy and fool some people.

I just wanted to tell people to be careful and not end up having an adress part of this scam scheme.

buddy how about u be careful of not getting hit in the head on ur way out? hahaha stupid fag

interesting.....

interdastating....

hmmmmmmmmm....

Didnt stumble upon the super secret hacker forum that has all the bounce addresses listed together so everyone can profit from the exploit?

>WHAT
>A
>FUCKING
>SURPRISE

see
Idiots.

WTF

>tfw to stupid to not use a scam wallet