Not even a lambo today. But someday boys

Not even a lambo today. But someday boys.

Blockfolio R8 thread.

0/10 for entering false values

R8 me. I was too tired from pump and dumps and chasing the dragon. Put my gains back into stability...or the most stable at least.

I started yesterday. Split $400 four ways in DGB, MUSIC, LTC, and PIVX. Made $10. FUCK YEAH

>Chasing the dragon

You spent your crypto gains on heroin? Bad idea.

Looks good aside from falling victim to DGB- the cryptojew.

From 60$, 5 days ago.

Hoping sys will pump, the meme triangles are strong as fuck.

I bought some shill coins today, hopefully it works out.

Lol because there's no way anyone would have earned a few hundred k and pumped it into bitcoin.

Feels good though man, I appreciate it. I don't talk about my gains with anyone, so it's kind of exhilarating when it's so good people think you're fantasy.

Can you give me some tips? I'm this

I feel like chasing the pumps is somewhat simliar. I seem to need less sleep and want to just relax. You can make sweet gains trading but it takes a toll. And you can lose obviously.
Although I've never tried herion. Maybe it's more like amphetamines.

>Shill coins

Eeeeew. Good job on the ETH though, why so little Btc?

How do even use blockfolio?

blockchain is too normie to give me real values

Is this okay for steady growth? My grandma wants to give me some money next month because I helped fixing her car, so I thought about investing it too. These are all of my savings.

>6.5 g's on moon
wew

>download the app
>enter what you're holding
why is everyone on this board so damn helpless?

lel

for how much did you get on moon?

not even, bought sub 1sat BTC, most bought around 40sat LTC. novaexchange mah nigga

My first 100k
feels good man
I could actually afford a used lambo.

I'm just at a point where I feel nothing from these pumps. Like for a while it was pleasing to see All TIme High, but even that's worn off. I need a faster rate of gains to feel shit.

God help me when there's a correction.

Ty, I'm fuckin retarded

started with 20 bucka yesterday now my cards blocked lol but i made 2 dollars, i think my rdd ia bugged here

Started with 2k last month. Not bad

Congrats man. Good thing crypto goes up in value unlike most lambos.

Why does the app want access to my photos and shit?

Seems legit... no sane human would go all in on one coin with that amount. It proofs you are a poorfag who didnt put real numbers in blockfolio

>From 60$, 5 days ago.
Knew it was Reddcoin before even looking at the picture.

I just want cripple to go to 15.5k so i can dump this shitcoin

why do we need to be sane?

What app are all you guys ITT using?

>what is ripple
Nah it's real, I had 540 ETH and converted them into golem when it was .25 cents. You just didn't buy early enough.I would prove to you it's real, but you'll also just say my wallet and exchange numbers are Photoshoped.

kek I doubt I would have a lambo, I don't even have a home nice enough to store it.

Blockfolio, a (((free))) tracker on their cell phones :^)

>Buy the rumor, sell the news
>Follow the whales, but not too closely
>Day trade 80% of bad long term investments(pump and dumps), keep 20% for moons
>Day trade 20% of a good long term investment(solid tech behind coin, dev communication, must research), keep 80% for a long time for gainz
>Invest short term profits into long term holds

If you fuck up, liquidate a portion of what you're holding and try and flip it again. Alternatively, just buy something and forget you bought it for a year.

What is y'alls strategy on this :(
I'm made 40% buying BTC eth and LTC but I got lucky

I played with 300 bucks for strictly pumping. I ended up with loke 5-6 hundred in two days. But the lack of sleep isn't worth it. I sold music coin at 1475 that shit was awesome because of what happened right after. 250% gains in less than a month.
That being said I'm still a retarded waiter just trying to make a better future. I love my job, I get to see comedians all the time. I just wanna be fucking rich already.

Invested 8k over the last two months

Put in $1200 5 days ago and $2500 yesterday

Hoping to make enough to start a decent etrade account after this crypto bubble pops

>Eeeeew.
Yeah, I kinda feel the same way, but it worked out fairly well doing this with less money last week, so I'm giving it a shot with a bit more this time around. I'm fully prepared to take a loss if things go wrong anyway, so I'm not too worried about it.
>why so little Btc?
I used to be like 90% BTC two months ago, but since ETH has been doing so well, I began transitioning a bit over to ETH, and right before the move from $90 I went pretty much all-in. The plan is to keep it like that at least until they make that token announcement at Token Summit on Thursday.

>Implying I'm a sane human.

Also, desu, most other coins simply haven't warranted my attention. Aside from maybe ETH or possibly Zcash I don't think there's another currency worth putting money in.

Also, and this is silly, I like being one of the richest Bitcoins. Now I realize I'm a small fry compared to the Winklevii, Roger Ver, Tim Draper, etc, but it's respectable, probably in the top 1000 or so.

What do you think is going to happen with the token announcement?

I imagine there's a good chance it'll have a bullish effect on the price, but I don't really know. Pretty much all we know so far is that it's a not a crypto startup or anything like that, but a "traditional" company, and that is has millions of users. Since that's pretty vague, I think the effect on ETH's price will depend a lot on what company it is. And although I think it's unlikely, there's still a chance of it not being a token on top of ETH. If that were to be the case, I imagine the price would drop significantly, since a lot of people seem to be buying ETH in anticipation of it being an ERC20 token by a huge company.

>All this richfags when I only had $400 to start off
REEEEEEEEE

>100k
>thinks he's top 1000 wealthiest crypto owners

you are so far off it's not even funny

Hey guys, I have 1,000 in DGB and 67 in xem. Too much diversity if so what should I dump? I think I will sell half of my vox once it hits 150. Also have 20 minereum coins which I will dump if it hits another exchange

400$ bought you 1 whole bitcoin still in 2016.

whats even your problem stupid nigger.

He is op. He has 2.6 million in Bitcoin.

How am I looking boys?

good to see more big balled individuals around here, Veeky Forums is starting to gain a bit of weight

What alts are looking good for mid term holding? I've got the majority of my modest holding in BTC and ETH, looking to drop ~$1k each on 2-3 more alts - not day trading, just aiming to get some decent gains, profit take, and then keep my initial investment growing

can I have a 1000$?

go all in on bitbean bro just trust me

Where do you people trade these coins?

>2166695

Sell your hmq

Am I doing ok? started crypto 1 and a half weeks ago.

Bought some more sia but have yet to add it.

It almost as if you lied on your blockfolio

And here I am making 200$ a month with my job. Just kill me already.

What did you start with? DGB is a great call, you'll be a millionaire within a decade.

Where do you work a fucking Taiwanese sweatshop jesus christ

Rayt

Why so much ripple?

Bought it at 2 cents, wanna see where it goes.

2 cents? Fucking hell. Fair play. I'm just thinking if you want steady gains ETH is probably a better bet and if you want to be a big baller then more Sia and DGB is a good bet. If you're a long HODLer though it's still a great coin going places. Good luck user and good fucking call if you really got ripple at 2c.

20 grand, my entire savings.
Yeah DGB is putting a lot of work in it for me.

I'm by no means rich, I work in a call centre so I'm willing to take big risks as I'll never be a homeowner on this salary.

No,part time job as a student in Eastern Europe

I found an old BTC wallet in my computer with a bit of BTC in it. How would I go about adding that to my blockfolio? I cant enter a price of 0$ for trade price since it's free

I'm probably overlooking something here...

As long as you aren't Polish you're fine by me
t. Brit
Good for you user. You don't get rich being a pussy, hope it pays off (for me and you I'm in the same coins just less quantity).

Yeah needs some eth cover on that xrp and would look pretty solid

Nope.

Well you did pay for it at some point so just guess about when it was (or look up transaction date) and use the price from then. Simple as.

They make money by profiling crypto slaves, since you use crypto instead of credit cards it it harder to track you likes and dislike,and having you photos means they might connect you age,sex,looks to what a crypto slaves looks like

t. Alex Jones

>Go to bittrex
>Find the newest coin,hold it and profit

>Using a app without a source code, said app does not show ads. Enter how much money you have in crypto got, let me access you photo and contacts got

How can you be this stupid, pajeet is not developing for free he is selling your data. You data is worth more then the crypto you earning. Your buying patterns can be used for him or whom ever he sells to make more gainz than you.

Thanks my man. Been in crypto for over a month. Takes a hell of a lot to hang on sometimes, I'll tell you that much. I have tried compounding XRP once, and that was a very stressful night. Wouldn't recommend it. There have been shitcoins that I bailed on. For instance I had VOX for all of 2 hours and decided to get out after like +10% because I had second thoughts about listening to pump shills (so many have flew high after being shilled, wouldn't you know it.). Onward and upward though. Far better playing it safe. Smarter crypto investing is still valid regardless of these ass-backwards gains we're seeing lately in some absolute shitcoins (they won't last forever, I promise)

Yeah I'm fighting my urge to get onto the shitcoins. I truly believe BTC, XRP, ETH, DGB, SC and XMR have future potential. Many others also probably do but those are the ones I believe in long term.

It's advertising for coindesk.

Yeah well go big on your best picks and just dish a little to shitcoins, they can launch hard and fast

Heroin is like the exact opposite of amphetamines. It's a downer, while meth is an upper. Basically.

I for one WOULD have more coins if I didn't spend it all on heroin. ... lol, jk, I spent it all on Fabergé eggs. I'll tell you when I've had enough Fabergé eggs!

Mooncoins gunna rocket boys.

>Sold 11k GNT an hour ago

Kill me

How can I say that I just had those coins?
I mean, I mined all of what I have now, and traded my mined coins for other coins.
Should I just enter "0" as the buy value?

just dont bother. only put what you bought and when you bought it and for what price.

so I bought 2 BTC in 2014 for 0

oh i see.

Suppose so

Started less than 24 hours ago.
I hold no actual coins. Just playing around on Blockfolio.

too bad you didn't actually buy :(

Startet 3 months ago with 1 Btc

you started before the latest boom, so altcoins were a great choice. I would try and hold some bitcoins for when the altcoins stop gaining 100x their value in days. Which will happen

Yeah, but on the brightside there will always be another chance.

I have 12k€ I'd like to split between ETH and BTC. And another 1k€ to play on alt-coins.

I would have into crypto before, but I'm a NEET on paper and all my money is in cash. Can't use a bank for obvious reasons.

Hoping to attend a meet and buy some coin in person.

Bought RDD at 5 sat

4K in a week

I'm almost there too. You might wanna diversify tho. GNT won't keep skyrocketing forever.

How do you get the long layout.

Android Nougat has a long screenshot feature.

Made £500 today

Nigga hes write, im a software im a software dev, when u see an app asking u those questions its really saying "hey can we seel ur personal data?"

lmao, we have the tinfoil hats from /g/ joining in guyz!
The fact that the app is asking for access to your photos can't possibly be because it has a "share a screenshot" feature. NO it will steal your data and submit straight to NSA because they can't possible get into your phone using any other way.

Is golem worth getting into?