Tfw my goal in making money from cryptos is to afford braces and jaw surgery as a 21 year old

>tfw my goal in making money from cryptos is to afford braces and jaw surgery as a 21 year old

What are you working for?

I want an aquarium in my apartment, will help with my depression.

AMMAP

As much money as possible

Become a homeowner, lifelong rent is the epitome of cuckoldry.

Aside from that, everything else is minor in comparison and I'll live pretty frugal.

I need enough money to eventually afforsd a complete facial bone remodel when it's here. Got a few more decades but I'm sure the rich will monopolize it and it'll be expensive as fuck.

Short term
Probably an used honda shadow 750 for some fun riding and saving gas.

Long term
Starting my own industrial automation business.

But honestly any gains i get should go directly back to crypto for those 1000% returns

a motorcycle

Working towards buying a house, electric car etc.

new pc basically, and not even a high end rig.
But I wanna a mechanical keyboard and 2 screens so I need sum monies.

I want to not have to work for a couple months and travel southeast asia and eventually put a down payment on a car

what bike u plan on gettin user?

i want to make enough money to not worry about money ever again

waking up every morning to work for someone else fucking sucks

My goal's to buy a cheap apartment and continue living as a NEET for as long as possible.

i'm trying to raise money to buy a flight and fund a green card for my mail order bride. she's stuck in taiwan right now :(

Home for 140-170k€. I have 85k€ now and 15k€ in cryptos.

I know how u feel...
I need to fix my teeth and get a nose job.

Have enough to live comfortably and pursure my artistic goals without having to worry about money.

holy shit are you me? my teeth and jaw are fucked from grinding for 18 years. Still working towards having enough money to be financially independant. thats the dream

lmao nice

Tier 1: Enough to buy a semi-rural property for a homestead a few miles outside of my hometown.

Tier 2: Enough to live off the passive interest for the rest of my life.

a house

Do you have underbite or overbite?

Wish you all the best, Anons.

Please don't place all your hopes for happiness in crypto alone, i don't want you getting burnt too hard.

Escape from wagecuckery. Become rich and masturbate when I see the green candles on the screen.

I want to pay a hooker so I can shit in her mouth

Salt water tanks are a gigantic time sink, money sink, and cause a large amount of noise.

why do u need jaw surgery user?

I live in a frugal way, I want enough to be able to pay my own home and not have to be a wagecuck. I invested in some alt coins with huge potential. Might work might not
>mfw I know someone who bought ETH when it was at 0,50$ and now he has over 3 000 000$ of capital.
I'm so fucking jealous

was thinking ducati scrambler or honda rebel, maybe

Have enough to live comfortably and travel the world

I already own a house and don't really expect to make millions, but if I could x10 my current investment and buy an old porsche, I'll be happy

Take the inspiration user

Make the right investments and one day you too will make the gains

make parents happy

free drugs

porperty and a house in a sunny region by the ocean with spare money to buy another house to build a hostel in that region

are you sure on that jaw surgery, user?
ALOT of issues can be fixed with orthodontics...

thanks. i dont

Lambo.

Do you need LeFort osteotomy?

Spoilers, you won't see your mortgage payments in cash ever again either.

Million dollar home in the sf cuck area

I'm in Taiwan right now, give me her number so I can go fuck her

Collage student.
Enough to buy a new laptop.

Anyway to earn 1k $? Plz help anons

No way. She's a virgin idiot.

Freedom from wagecuckery and enough money to live on my own, before my parents kick me out

An appartment in the city. That's all I want really.

Pay off student loans.
Buy out car lease

Why the fuck would you want to live in San Francisco?

>being Financially tied to the land you live on.

Its like you want to be bankrupted.

unlimited hookers

ylylost

remodel parts of the home
invest on pure profit
dreaming of not having to wage slave
and being able to pursue the hobbies

holy shit user me too. although im a bit older.

I want a paid off house. I dread the idea of being tied to a mortgage like everyone I know. A comfy condo or home with only utilities to worry about is literally my dream.

Only amassed 60k USD in cryptos so far though.

Emigrate to Japan

Do you know the game called Subnautica? Maybe you would like it, it always makes me feel good. It's an underwater open world game. I keep shilling it to everyone, but no one seems to care about the underwater.

>Subnautica
Quality taste.

You are close user. Double up and you can afford something decent in middle America

tfw when no socialized medicine

hold me Veeky Forums

yeah don't

That game always looked pretty cool. Maybe I'll actually get it next time it's on sale.

Pay off loan debts for school
Get Lasik at some point by my late 20's

>will help with my depression.

It wont, get a mammal. A mouse, cat, hamster or something. Dogs are best but take more work.

if ETH takes off this year that will definitely be possible.

This. Pay off my car and the credit Jew then reinvest.

A shit ton of pot desu

Subnautica is awesome

Saving up to buy an ISDA to trade institutional options.

Accumulate as much money as possible so I can invest it in safe companies and live off the dividends. Basically, fast track my financial independence

Have a little fun.
I already make 45k a year on a part time job + 15k a year on low risk investments that I don't even have to watch. I own my home and car and everything I need

Jealous as fuck man. This is the kind of life I'm working towards

I want to finally be able to afford a new pair of hearing aids so I can actually socialize again
Inb4 "t. boomer" I'm only 23 hearing loss fucking blows

That's actually a stunning game.

Do it man. I bought it a while ago; even non sale id suggest it

I am working toward buying a small house or condo, something like that, cash, without dealing with a bank. Goal in life is to downsize my possessions into bare essentials in order to simplify my life, never be in debt, and most importantly so that I can maybe retire someday. If I hate my job I can quit without serious consequences. Just want a low maintenance lifestyle where freedom is maximized.

Working on leaving my failed leftist country. Thanks to being a wagecuck for an US employer, this will be possible soon.

I'd recommend spending less time on crypto and more on a real job/things that will make you more attractive to hire

I want to avoid the impending 60 years of wagecuckery as stagnating wages push the retirement age to 80

Wages are increasing steadily for everyone who isn't bottom of the barrel trash.
Just don't be bottom of the barrel trash

I need to complete at least 40% of a initial payment to buy me an apartment,
A man can dream

that's roughly 20k

Economic independence from my parents and a hause/apartment of my own

To pay for my wedding before I ship off in the military.

im just here for the memes, win or lose

I just want to be comfy. I once had 70p to my name whilst being unemployed and had to spend it on a tin of hotdogs, never again.

dude thats not funny, the nigga wants a cure for his depression and you're just gonna laugh and lose? fuck u nigger

Buy a house in the woods and take a fuckton of acid.

financial independence
any other answer: your head isn't in the game

I don't even think about that. I just started a month ago and I want to make a decent sum of money first.

Rate this plan.

>UK is clearly fucked within 20 years tops
>Buy a modest bungalow on the Shetland Islands
>Learn to grow my own food ( I have time to learn )
>Buy a German Shepherd to keep me company
>Disregard women entirely

Hopefully when the mainland gets fucked I will be protected for a while

I want a study for an MA in the US or Canada.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be fucked sooner than that.

I want to move out and get a dog. Maybe a cat too if I can afford it and it gets along with the dog.

What altcoins do you think have potential?

Start your own city and build a wall around it. Get people to farm for you

Market it it as a haven for white people but never say "white"

what about when it is time to have sex?

same here. Just cashed out my gains, gonna pick up a new macbook next week once its back in my bank

orthodontics won't fix a shitty gonial angle or a narrow jaw

japs are extremely racist and hate white people. you wont do well over there

the shetland islands arent uninhabited. there are plenty of women there.

>not waiting for the new one with a processor from this decade