Who else bought to /giveuponlife/

who else bought to /giveuponlife/

i'm done with this shit. everything i do to try and get ahead only ends in failure. every fucking time

every day that goes by i become more convinced that it doesn't even fucking matter what you do in life, you're either lucky or your not and i'm clearly not

You have to make your own luck buddy.

pssst, short ;)

It's okay user. We're all fags in the end.

is what a lucky fucker would say

you don't know that feel of trying and failing every time

lucky fuckers try and succeed and think it's all just because of their hard work

Self-loathing gets you nowhere.

same
some people just aren't meant to be happy and successful
everything in the world has to balance out

frankly its true

without a handful of lucky breaks its almost impossible

It's that attitude that's fucking you.
Honestly what do you think it's doing for you.

fuck off faggots you don't fucking understand

no one goes into anything with a shitty attitude. the shitty attitude comes after you try your hardest again and again and again and still fail

and it's always people who never had to go through this stuff that blabber on dumb platitudes like this

Try r9k

Fuck face, if you think you're unlucky.
I just had to go to the doctor's yesterday and get blood taken because they think I have rheumatoid arthritis. Trying to give solid advice, which I need sometimes because I struggle with depression also. Stop being so defensive, will get you no where. Now what is the problem? You get dumped on or something?

I used to be like you, a victim. Look at how you lashed out - "you fucking faggots never understand, I'll always be this unlucky." You've accepted defeat, you've been bested; so was I.

You've considered yourself unlucky for so long, now the universe is starting to consider you unlucky as well. Dont be a bitch. Start being lucky

My guy, just HODL onto some BTC and ETH and you'll be in lamboland in due time.

By next year, all coins will AT LEAST be up 2.5x

>18
>it's ok just be positive and keep trying :^)

>25

>40

>50

>80
>well at least you tried :^)

I agree with this dude, some shit gets you down hard. But try and find a lesson in there somewhere, get stronger and become you 2.0.

You're over 80?

Know that feel, bro. You only lose when you stop trying. You have to remind yourself of your wins every so often.

I don't know what else to say to you. You and I probably aren't all that different. Your ego is getting in the way of your eyes, keep your attitude up and see how far it gets you.

Currently, it's getting you nowhere, and you know that. You also know what you have the power to change (your attitude) to try to make a difference.

You probably either didn't even try or just kept doing the same thing even when you failed

go short life

>implying life is meant to be positive

Buy the dip lol

Luck: success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

If it's just random chance or probability and all the factors are outside your control why would you believe you'll "continue" to be unlucky or "continue" to be lucky from this point onwards? Maybe your shitty beliefs create self-fulfilling prophecies.

Just be yourself bro

>baww I'm sad, gonna kill m'self
>Veeky Forums

You're going to kill yourself and give us your money? Because I can't see another reason for that post being here.

youve got the nihilism necessary to become uber-rich my son, just harness the power