Anyone noticing that there seems to be a recent influx of idiots from /pol/ on this board recently?

Anyone noticing that there seems to be a recent influx of idiots from /pol/ on this board recently?

heil hitler

I noticed. Too many babby's first crypto threads and not enough anons telling them to lurk moar.

Yep
lots of (((meme))) /pol/ack shit and "redpill me on"

Not really. As long as they don't push straight political shit, I don't care.

There was a moon thread the other day but other than that pol is the main draw right now so there is inevitable spill over.

More like we got a recent influx of idiotic Redditors like you who forget theyre on Veeky Forums and get butthurt by every single piece of banter. Fuck off faggot.

settle down mordecai, there's plenty of shekels to go around.

better than the faggots from reddit

ITT: niggers, kikes, chinks and spicks

kys OP, go back to your safe place >>>/reddit/

jew mad bro?

Sieg heil mein fuhrer

It's all satire her at Veeky Forums we love Jews and taxes

How can we profit off this antifa vs. alt right meme fighting thing?

What would Hitler say about BTC? Is his spirit Satoshi?

they need to fuck off, this a Veeky Forumsraeli board

I've been complaining about /pol/shit on /mu/, /sp/, /g/ and /tv/ for ages now but I haven't noticed it on here at all, aside from a bit of banter in the humaniq threads.

what he said, I'd take a hundred polacks than libshit tourists such as yourself.

Anyone noticing that people will find a way to whine about anything and seek to bring others in on the whining in order to validate their own whiny feelings?

tl;dr StopWhining.wav

Okay, guys, I in fact visit Veeky Forums to escape politics and I can confirm that there is very little political shit here. Unless you're some idealistic faggot, you shouldn't be bothered too.

HAHAHAH
if I looked like that, I would unironically kill myself

>the chosen race
>the big chin and nose race

yo whats up you from boston?

There was an eth thread awhile ago that drew a lot of us here. You see pol is actually populated by some of the smartest people on this planet. Our high IQ allows us to see and capitalize on eth gains.

chosen most likely to see a plastic surgeon

big choco taco ass filled ass that's what I think
hungo or dungo?

>india
even without your flag your street shittery is apparent.

/pol/ is always right

you sit there
in your poverty
waiting on some beautiful coin to
save you from
your
poor ways

kek

Neck yourself nigger kike.

I came from /pol/. Honestly, DJT winning the presidency was my short term happiness. Then, somehow I ended up here 3 months ago. Put a lot of fucking dough into crypto... It gives me something to look forward to. I think crypto will have a DJT moment. And I will seek happiness elsewhere. Like on the pedal of a Lambo. Am I right?

There's nothing more redpilled than jewing the Jews at their own game. Our children will drive lambos bought with Mordecai's bar Mitzvah money

Veeky Forums needs to get rid of /pol/.

It was started as a containment forum for alt-right idiots, but it ended up drawing more of them to the site.

So since /pol/ got trump elected I think the flow goes facebook/twitter/instagram->reddit->/b/ or /pol/->Veeky Forums

I fucking love /pol/ kek

Most of the people in there group are asian and brown people

/pol/ did nothing wrong

Djt got elected, and the elites spent MILLONS on anti Trump things in every corner of the world yet he still got elected.

I don't really give a shit about the election due to living jn the Pacific but holy shit people are able to work together. *or just naturally racist kek*.

the final saying of all men

"oh my god, pol was right again"

/pol/acks love talking about jews, but seem to the be the most vulnerable to pump and dumps.

Praise Kek our lord. /pol/ has come to cleanse the unbelievers from our lands!

Yes and I can't believe i wasted my time there when I could have been trading and mining the last two years.

The crypto bullshit brought them over here.
Just look at Milocoin

I actually browse /pol/ and Veeky Forums because /pol/ actually has good threads and the election on /pol/ was one of the best times to be on Veeky Forums.
Im on Veeky Forums way less now that its just crypto shitposting

pol is the reason for this boards existence.
thanks to the persistence of a shit named wipe
he was a penny stock pump and dumper
without pol your board, whatever it is to you, wouldn't exist.

What's the diffrence

Sweat more, filthy kike. Your days are numbered.

Wrong. This board was born out of the shit heap of crypto thread on /g/

>the chin-and-nosen race
>the chinosen race, if you will.

Alright Shlomo next you'll be telling us fiat is great and that we need to get out of crypto

Retard

they are all losing money right now :)