Legend says: He can kill 50 Armenian at once with a single blow of his glorious moustache

Legend says: He can kill 50 Armenian at once with a single blow of his glorious moustache

fuck off turkshit.

[spoiler]This post was funny as fuck though[/spoiler]

Muslims hate canines. Pic is incorrect.

Can someone explain why later he worked under Soviets in Central Asia? Must be quiet of adventure.

Why do turks obsess over white wolves when there arent any in turkey? Really makes me think.

>He doesn't know about Turkish furries.

To escape armenian retribution

LOL

Isn't this guy the Hero of Armenia? What is this thread about?

Stop turkposting.

Enver was Albanian-Moldovan though.

Stop vargposting

W-what? Seriously??

Can I evolapost

If you must

Yay.

> Enver was born in Istanbul on 22 November 1881. Enver's father, Ahmed (c. 1860–1947),[6] was an Albanian either a bridge-keeper in Monastir[7] or a small town public prosecutor in the Balkans[8] and his mother Ayşe an Gagauz peasant.[9]

> The Gagauzes, although speaking a Turkic language, belong genetically to the Balkan populations and the Gagauz language represents a case of language replacement. Gagauz belong to Y-DNA haplogroups I2a (23.6%), R1a (19.1%), G (13.5%), R1b (12.4%), E1b1b1a1 (11.1%). Haplogroups J2 (5.6%) and Haplogroup N (2.2%) are represented among Gagauzes at a usual frequency for many European and Balkan peoples. Finally, the phylogenetic analysis of Y-DNA situates Gagauzes most proximal to Macedonians, Serbs and other Balkan populations, resulting in a high genetic distance from the Turkish people and other Turkic peoples.[10] According to a more detailed autosomal analysis of thousands of SNPs, not just of the sex chromosome, Gagauzes are most proximal to Macedonians.

Really makes me think.

Legends says he can kill 100,000 of his own soldiers with one trip to russia

friendly reminder

Sucks about being decapitated though

What's with all the Enver threads lately?

I can't believe his men were dying and all he could muster was whatenver.

hes the man

shouldve finished the job, every genocide in history is justified for some reason

>jews
>armenians
>chinese

all the shittest tiers of humanity being removed