Aeternity: on going
aeternity.com/

Wish me luck bros

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
patientory.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why those ones?

how do you find out about upcoming ICOs??

Bancor Protocol could mean ETF's of non blockchain related underlying assets right?

S&P500 could be tradeable in coins?

I just research all day, friends, twitter.

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

Aeternity is shit and most likely a scam

I already know what's the best one

thx user!

any particular (((reason?)))

Most ICO's are announced on bt forum

>no Mysterium
See you in my lambo

the girls are cute

lol aeternity is a literal scam. one developer with a stolen idea.
this

mysterium seems meh. it's just another VPN.

>Galia
I love that name.

>Status: June 17th 2017
I've seen the demo. Seems like a useless shit
My personal choice would be:
>mysterium
>bat
>bancor
>kin

is that guys name really fucking "Guido?"

If you are going in on Bancor might as well go in on Polybius too and cut your losses on whichever one loses.

BAT could go either way imo.

I don't know about kik but potential is definitely there, sex sells.

I am interested to see what happens with patientory. Healthcare is a big market.

patientory.com/

>40 ETH minimum presale

But it's a dapp for Ethereum

Golem and Gnosis didn't even have a working product and went 1000%

I'm guessing Status with a product will do well.

Bancor
Mysterium
BAT

Thats what I am doing, I set aside 3500 for each

Shill me on Status and Kin/Kik since I heard Kin/Kik were for criminals or some shady mafia shit

why so many Bancor shills on Veeky Forums right now? Bancor is such a piece of junk

explain your reasoning retard or kys

because they're basically just like a build your own website tool (think WIX or Weebly) but for tokens. In and of itself that's fine, but what they're trying to claim from their white paper is completely false. The whole 'autonomous liquidity via constant reserve ratio' thing is a joke, it's just another automated market maker (AMM) system. Again something that in and of itself isn't necessarily bad but its not some new panacea to liquidity concerns. If it was it would've existed a long time ago in financial markets.

In their example in the white paper, they sell Bancor tokens with an Ether CRR of 20%. Great, so there is liquidity backed by a 20% reserve, but if everyone who bought decided to cash out at the first moment, Bancor token value would collapse by 80% to the CRR. It's like how when you drive a new car off the lot for the first time it immediately depreciates, except for here it depreciates a lot faster (depending on the CRR).

Again, if they want to just acknowledge that its a framework for AMM tokens, fine. But to say that it's a constant liquidity provider is false if the price is guaranteed to collapse if everyone reaches for that liquidity.

ZrCoin is definitely something new and fresh, wouldn't say it's overpriced for the potential it has

Bancor I'm not sure yet, depends on ICO details, very unprofessional and shady to leave it to the last moment. So I'm not too hopeful

BAT - possible losses, very expensive ICO possibly overpriced

Aeternity - Overpriced so much you might aswell wait till after the ICO

Kik or Kin - 10 Trillion market cap, only 1 trillion for sale on ICO, probably overpriced, literal jewry

Adel or ADL - some weird new crypto platform, pretty flashy and not overly expensive for an ICO, no idea what the fuck it is though

Anyone got any info on ADL for me ?

what?
the reserve has to be an ERC 20 coin

Can someone explain why everyone thinks Aeternity is a scam? I put 2 eth in just in case it gets pumped. I keep hearing Q1 2018 launch though.

>it's just another automated market maker (AMM) system
wrong
> if everyone who bought decided to cash out at the first moment, Bancor token value would collapse by 80% to the CRR
that's never going to happen because of the network effect created by the many token that use it as their reserve
>Again, if they want to just acknowledge that its a framework for AMM tokens, fine. But to say that it's a constant liquidity provider is false if the price is guaranteed to collapse if everyone reaches for that liquidity.
I think you are too retarded to understand how it works

Even better, crypto tracking cryptos, never thought crypto derivatives would be a thing this early, what a time to be alive