Block Chain

Blockchain thread, rate each others portfolios and shiet.

Just started yesterday, am i doing good?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.burst-team.us/topic/5602/the-ann-402-and-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck i meant blockfolio

No you bought into burst meme coin lol enjoy your losses

Hopefully I'm at £50k by xmas

Spot the underperformer

Then what coin should i invest in mate

t. DnM seller

Started two weeks ago, up by like 80%

Most people here need to hold at least 10% of their portfolio in BTC imo

Pretty good day for XBY

I tried to buy BTC five seperate times yesterday through coinbase but none of the transactions went through. What am I supposed to do?

We Hodl

How do you get BTC amounts on Blockfolio?
Whenever I sell something it just takes money away from my portfolio, instead of adding the equivalent of the sell price in BTC to my portfolio.

Started 4 weeks ago, with a $1000 investment initially. Suggestions how to proceed?

thicc

Protip: Research Ubiq (UBQ)

Not pictured:
20 WAVES
2500 EMC2
500k MOON

Your portofolio is similar to mine, except I have PIVX instead of DGB and Syscoin instead of REP.

I would recommend getting into the PIVX train honestly, it's one of the best, if not the best coin on the market at the moment, has relatively low circulating supply, is extremely undervalued at the moment and is rising very fast as we speak.
I bought It when it was 0.90$ but I think it's still worth to buy.

OP here, I used coinmama, verification didnt take that long and i got the coins in wallet in less than an hour

Yeah i was wondering the same thing, do you just do a sell transaction to get rid of it?

Started like three days ago kek, bought when BTC was at like 2100

Up 7 bucks but that doesnt even cover the damn transaction fees lmao

Forgot pic

Most of that ETH will be gone this week into ICOs

which icos

If I sell something, the money just 'disappears'. I can only add BTC if put in a buy transaction from Coinbase or Kraken. Which isn't exactly correct.

cute

Mysterium and BAT. Just trying to figure out how much to put in each.

Started with about $200 investment thinking about investing an extra $50/$100 every month. Any comments or suggestions ?

Nice picks. I would encourage you to keep investing into solid coins first and once you have accumulated some comfy gains - you can try your luck with ICOs and playing around with pump-dump shitcoins .

Is there a portfolio app for iOS?

Blockfolio

R8 my folio.

Yea but say if you have 1 bitcoin then buy 0.5 bitcoin worth of ETH, just do a sell on the 0.5 bitcoin and it should give you a realistic total value.

At least i think so, im new too

> or suggestions ?
Stratis.

Once you hit a few thousand make sure to get a hardware wallet to keep that shit safe.

Id suggest throwing some money into Stratis if it dips at all. Solid, long-term hold

Started with 600 euro somwhere begin April. Any tips welcome

Feels comFy
Posting 2nd halF in 30sec

All I got left. Had to sell some ETH 2 weeks ago (@ above $200 Usd) to pay for some household shit. Back to all ETH now - preparing for ico tomorrow. Started with $4,600 Usd and have sold $2000 for Usd so so not too bad I guess in 6 weeks and this includes 14 ETH lost during Krakening.

diversify, at least a bit
ETH is solid, but still a bit risky to just trust all your money into just one coin. I'd get some BTC at least.

That was a rough week.

Best buys for me besides the big ones like xrp and eth has been Waves (got in at .92 CAD, sold off initial investment) and PLU (got in at 3 CAD, sold off initial investment).

R8 my bags

But then you can't select Bittrex but instead have to go through an exchange like Coinbase, which always undercuts you. Do that too many times and you'll have a very wrong portfolio.

>MXN

You can put in the amount you sell the bitcoin for thoough? so i guess find the amount that is relative to what you trade it for and chuck it in?

Could be a workaround. I just find it odd the app doesn't already do this for you. I always assumed I'm just doing something wrong.

Would be nice to see LTC in the $40 range.

To bad a BTC/ETH pair buy doesnt automatically subtract the btc from your BTC holdings. ive been fucking around with android studio thinking about building a blockfolio knockoff with some upgrades.

He has $23 in USD in burst. He can probably afford the hit.

Plz no bully

Don't let me down jewbase.

Keep it up friend!

So, how do I into buying stock and coin? What site do I use and such?

BURST is gonna blast up tonight. Sell it at 1k and buy in the ETH dip

Google would be a great place to start.

newfag here
I have 0.05 bitcoin
what should i buy niggas
?

You should dice it

BURST for short term gains now, then sell at 1k and buy ETH on the dip

when do you suppose ETH will dip, my fellow underrepresented youth of diminished opportunity and enhanced melanin?

PLEASE DO THIS, BLOCKFOLIO IS SHIT!

All in MNE.

>fellow underrepresented youth of diminished opportunity and enhanced melanin

Well, considering its at .0845 BTC now up from .0772, there should be a good correction coming soon.

BURST on the other hand should hit the moon by morning. Hence why I suggest holding off on ETH now, and buying with some added strong short gains from BURST.

I'm very new to this. Sell at 1k? Buy when ether dips back down?

at least btc and ltc. people here seem to like DGB for some reason but i dont know why

Please rate.

Initial investment = $20,000

>BURST on the other hand should hit the moon by morning. Hence why I suggest holding off on ETH now, and buying with some added strong short gains from BURST.
Why do you recommend burst?

It just got announced that it will be added as one of the now five coins, along with ETH, BTC, LTC, and DOGE that you can use on one of the largest gambling sites on the net that takes crypto.

There is also a big announcement from the devs tomorrow. Also, PoC.

Interesting, got any sources? Thanks!

Yea do i really care about $23 dollar lmoa

you fuckin kike look at this:
forums.burst-team.us/topic/5602/the-ann-402-and-i

>trying to jew me out of my last 0.04 btc

Traded up from 132 to a high of 145

Lost a few a couple of days ago

half of DGB into BTC asap

No way :P

Yeah fuck that, im out of burst

>It just got announced
>buying the news

>all that DGB

I'll see you on Jupiter, friend.

Do I have to manually enter all of my transactions into blockfolio?

For US customers
Cex.io, coinbase, and gemini are extremly easy to use for buying and selling.

Gemini is by far the best of the 3. Cex.io will jew the hell out of you with commissions.

blockfolio is just used to track your holdings based on current prices of cryptocurrencies.

Yes. Its just a tracking tool, not connected to anything

Any way to sync it between multiple devices?

how much gains you made past month?

im also new at this, as in i started earlier today and i understand this

cmon nigga

Yeah what does this mean exactly?

I'm not in a state that supports Gemini, is BitTrex any good? I was using Coinbase before...

I sold my burst?

You just edit your bitcoin amount. Easy peezy. Blockfolio is connected to nothing else, you have to enter any changes.

Nice picks. One of the few portfolios ive seen in these threads that isn't just all of the Veeky Forums memes. You long term hold or regularly trading? Miring decred and edgless

Rate me lads.

How do you add mined coins to this app? When I add them as a buy at $0, it shows as zero profit also.

>no golem
you will regret that

>All that XRP

Man, you really should have cashed out when it peaked at 24,000 SAT. You've lost most of your gains by being greedy.

R8, H8 and and Consolid8 my holds m8s

>Once you hit a few thousand make sure to get a hardware wallet to keep that shit safe.
not him but is there any real advantage to this over simply using redundant air gapped flash storage (a bunch of usb drives)?

why's it showing +85% on gnt for example? are those your gains? on my end it just seems to show the 24h market value change, not my gains/losses