Bat or bancor

Which will be the better bet ico

Invest in BAT, sell for 2X when it hits exchanges, then invest in Bancor ICO and sell for 2X when that hits exchanges.

Bancor ICO will be after the BAT one so I hope this will work

OMG I'm about to make this thread.

If I have to pick one of this I personally choose BAT bcoz Advertising industry is very big. Simple as that.

that was my plan exactly

Why not make more than just 2x surely keep for a year when it grows and earn the big money?

They haven't even finalized the ico distribution plans and it starts in a few hours. What the fug

demands for ads are 0
everyone smart enough to download the new browser is probably the same kind of person who installs adblock the second they get a new computer

where can i buy these

>starts in a few hours
you talking about Bancor ? I thought they rescheduled the ICO ?

Casue you need some balls and you are talkng to virgin neets.

I've got 4 ETH and my plan is:

>1.5 ETH Bancor
>1.5 ETH Tezos
>1 ETH BAT

what the fuck is a tezos

Nobody is going to use the Brave browser guys

do your own research new faggot

i've already said too much

A very, very Jewish coin.

>Tezos
>buying uncapped ICOs
get your anus ready

No one was talking to you, chair.

But how much will 1 bancor be worth or 1 bat . Alot if ico s i see are starting off at like 1 dollar for 1 whatever. I want a proper ico that will do well and il benifits cusbi got in early. Don't want to just double

it's not brave specific

I did qtum ico and it's not even on big exchanges and in already x4 saying that i put til all in

So im confused ? What is it to be ? Bancor by sounds of it? Or do people think brave can hold its pride?

why the fuck would I invest in advertising. I want this shit to die like cable and network news. fuck BAT

>tezos

Enjoy the 1billion-1trillion supply or infinite supply or whatever those jews are planning

See how many ICOs are scams now lads

I've worked in advertising for years now and I gotta say BAT is super risky. If no one uses their browser then their currency is useless.

What about bancor then?