Post your Poloniex balances

post your Poloniex balances

>mfw i grew this in a week from a 5 BTC deposit

>h-h-how???

what coin familio

i buy pumps, sell dumps

in just bitcoin?

Wew thanks for that I just checked my Polo which I havent used for ages and found $300 spare BTC and ETH I had left there

shieeeeet! That'll take you a month to withdraw, senpai (assuming polo doesn't crash and steal your monies)

Day trade or hodl?
What shitcoins?

>in just bitcoin?

I only trade on margin buying or shorting shitcoins vs BTC. 2 days ago was a disaster for alts and I made a fortune shorting

good work, teach us pls
if any, what techs/info sources are you using?

I wish I could figure out how to make money off alts but I fuck up almost every time. It honestly makes me super depressed just what a worthless faggot I am at that game.

i've been withdrawing some, but need the money to make more

pic related, it's my friend's account on Polo, if he thinks his $400k is safe there, it's safe enough for my measly pocket change

>Day trade or hodl?
I almost never hold a trade longer than one day

lmao your friend is retarded

NIGGER GET A TREZOR! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH THAT MUCH MONEY ON AN EXCHANGE?

Sorry... I didn't read the rest of your comment. I started chimping out just seeing that much money sitting on Polo.

I feel the same way. I always seem to make bad bets on altcoins or at best bets that are barely profitable. Buying and holding can pay off but usually only after long periods and even then it's a roll of the dice. I'm to risk averse and don't understand enough about trading to do like OP and make big bucks from shorting.

this is me

>lmao your friend is retarded

You think so? he grew that from a few BTC deposit a few months ago.

he makes around 6 BTC in profit everyday and withdraws the max amount every day. It's not his fault Polo takes so long to do account verifications

you make money by not selling at a loss. stop selling at a loss.

Is it really that easy? How do you know which alts to invest in?

How long does it take before you get it down?

I'm sorry to be a worthless faggot asking dumb questions.

I do have a huge stash of crypto but it's from hodling. I can't day trade for shit.

Thanks for advice in advance. Here's a big titty slut in appreciation.

>having money on Poloniex
LOL no thanks

but his friend makes 6 BTC a day! these guys are geniuses!!!!

yes. bitcointalk, coindesk, bitcoin discords, ico discussions, positive/negative news about projects, get invited to slacks and read read read. don't be impatient. sell when you've made a reasonable roi and wait to buy back in when it dips. you need to figure out how much you're willing to risk making or losing and stick to those figures. use alerts to notify when prices change.

gl

Why not? I have never had a problem withdrawing and neither has anyone I know.

The only problems I have heard was with people having problems depositing or withdrawing using alts, but i have never experienced this.

I know their support is shit and non-responsive, the site is incredibly laggy, and verifications take forever, but I have tried Kraken and Bitfinex but always go back to Poloneix because their UI is orders of magnitude better

plenty of exchanges have shut down in the past, leaving people without money
poloniex has your coins, you don't

can't he just withdraw to a wallet?

>plenty of exchanges have shut down in the past

True, but Poloniex has survived being hacked in the past, is US based, and holds the majority of user funds in cold storage

btw rumors of them "being investigated" are just rumors and old ones at that

sure, polo will let him withdraw .5% of his total balance everyday. what a retard.

There's a daily limit on how much you can withdraw.

Better safe than sorry.
Never put a huge amount of money in an exchange. Put only small amounts in some exchanges.

>.5% of his total balance

Level 1: $2k daily wd limit
Level 2: $7k daily wd limit
Level 3: $25k daily wd limit

so how can you make money trading with a "small amount"?

Never used poloniex, what a shitty exchange lol

all the retards itt repeating the mantra of "don't keep your coins in the exchange, remember m-muh mt gox!" are trapped in the stay poor mindset. they don't understand that you need a lot of weight on polo to make the serious money margin trading

How did you manage to do that!?

>j4DVAjX1

hey op nice gains! mind showing us a trade of you margin shorting, just to show us how fucking sick you are? :D