Celebration Songs for DGB

As was foretold DaddyGoodBags is delivering and preparing to climb even higher than before.

Post the sing youd want to sing to DGB (or DGB-chan) for this god of a coin that has been blessed by kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great that you all are getting good returns, but the dgb fan base is so fucking toxic I'd prefer to stay poor.

Stay poor.

To the moon

NO STOPS ON THIS ROCKET SHIP

you dont have to participate in the fanbase to enjoy the coins breh

>toxic fanbase
Welcome to the video games community, enjoy your gains

get the fuck out no coins

bag holder here. I invested like $100 and now it's $5k. What the fuck does this coin do?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

I warned you guys last night,

>tfw invested $1000 and only made $700
Wish I had put in more desu.

Hey, these are pretty good. Do you have more?

Moar

Again

Thanks user!

Artist has a Twitter out there and has promised to have dgb-chans bust grow with Satoshi price of the coin. Throw him a few dgb if your a fan.

What does this picture exactly depict?

What the fuck I love dgb now

Everything bitcoin does but faster , better, more secure and it has big boobs hentai memes.

>Throw him a few dgb if your a fan.

Nice try but you are not getting any of my shekels

>no lol version

she aint even cute desu, the artists needs to make loli version of her, preferable modeled after one of the lolis from the bakamonogari series

This has already changed my life pretty significantly.

Got in with what I could at 110 sats or so, bought some more around the 350 range, and have been watching with utmost joy and comfy since then.

Who /smoking weed and listening to music/ to celebrate their crypto gains here?

All of those years browsing Veeky Forums and playing videogames finally paid off, lads.

I have made a loli version.

Where do you get these pics?

post your address,
i will send you 50k
what say you no-coins?

I make them and upload them @DGBChan on Twitter.

Is "Moon-chan" your work too?

If you'd like to spoil me too pls user :3

>DMDgr8AF68bUG1DgixJyReiptDPJnTUYVU

plz I want DBGchan's breasts to grow
>D9ZPK6M1p7HUugWrWArt598W2oPZfU6a4j

Nope, someone else ripped it off from a smug Wendy's and changed the color palette.

sorry. only for fudfags.

Alrighty then.

You have good skills, good luck with your drawings.

i can be whatever you like user

wear mask?

mask?
skirt?
cage?
dress as dgbchan?

Fucking Gemini finally authorized the bank transaction letting me release my ETH into the wild. Is it too late to jump on this fuckin DGB mission?

Too late

Fucking figures... 5 days to authorize account, then another fucking 5 day hold on my deposit. Bullfuckery.

I was actually just kidding. No one can predict this shit.

1k sats when?

It's still a good time to buy? Or bagholders are all gonna dump everything soon?

Massive bag holders on this and other coins like ripple, be very careful

youre late to the early launches. DGB once past about 1500sat will become a slow hold for those with iron hands

wonder what the odds are of it dipping to the 7 fiddy range again.

1:1

32.5% chance that happens.

You can see pretty high BTC orders popping up still. It looks to me like there is smart money, and more importantly, steady money (long-term) going into DGB.

You will see pumps because there is a lot of excitement, but look back and notice that its rise has actually been pretty comfy and quite organic.

It was a lot easier to make it to Jewpiter a few weeks ago but you can still purchase Economy tickets to the moon.

I DONT WANT TO MISS LAMBOLAND FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE I COULD ONLY AFFORD 5000 IVE BEEN HOLDING ONTO THIS SHIT SINCE 300 SAT

DFYiD8kjxXjfXEVxR7zKQsLtDRJ8zaWpUN

youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k

anyone think its ever going back to mid 800s
i got off this rocket too early

Maybe, weak hands are selling right now if you're paying attention. 894 SAT currently.

New to crypto, DGB looks like the coin to start.

If anyone spares a few DGB to help a no-coiner start out: DEVqY8Z3uVdAUy79kYETLgRmmCK7rKnX67

Oh yeah ofc i plan to HODL.