Atheism

God isn't real and your pathetic man made religions are laughable. there is no meaning of morality behind existence. fuck your god.

>fuck your god.
I wish i could, I bet he's a big guy.

>Christians are intolerant

> (OP)
>>fuck your god.
>I wish i could, I bet he's a big guy.
> (OP)
>>fuck your god.
>I wish i could, I bet he's a big guy.
For you.

Don't use Yu Yu Hakusho to shitpost again

2edgy4me

Apatheism is the truth.

religionfags are insane and atheismfags are even more insane, trying to reason with fanatics.

why are old animes so better looking than modern ones?

That's funny because some of my friends think newer anime looks better across the board, I think the newer stuff looks like a more sophisticated flash cartoon. Alot of this comes down to the shadows and other light work, very expensive stuff to do.

>Its cheaper this way, who cares how it looks. So long as we put in as much fanservice to pedophiles as possible we'll still make a fortune.

see, I don't care about the cute lolis. It's just that the lighting and shadows look off.

I think the other user is right. I suppose the cost of labour went up.

Low energy bait

Enjoy burning in the eternal flames of hell, you Godless sodomite.

Hand drawn vs computer generated

For you.

Is this a satirical piece on contemporary atheism?

Because people compare OVAs and cream of the crop high budget TV anime to current seasional garbage while conveniently fotgetting there was plenty of shit being released during the 90s and earlier as well.

TLDR: western anime fans have a very skewed perception of the medium.

>pretending to be a Christian while posting hateful filth

God exists, it's just that your heart is too corrupted to allow Him in, hence you feel alone.

Because they aren't

There is part of that, but I also think the physical process of animating cels help create a certain look that digital animation has yet to emulate. I liked it when metallic highlights were actually reflective and almost glowed with colored light as opposed to just being pure digital white on top of whatever color.

Are we really going to have this thread?

I was talking about the artwork. The artwork in older animes looks far more detailed than right now. Lighting doesn't look out of place.

It's like comparing mickey mouse club house to mickey donald and goofy playing ghostbusters.

Whatever you say.

>I suppose the cost of labour went up.
Labour didn't go up, budgets went down. When the economy tanked in the early '90s, and when the west stopped buying their shit in the early '00s, most studios shrank and adopted a more protective/conservative mindset (target safe consumers and pander to them, namely children and shut-ins). When cheap CG software started hitting the market in the late 90's/early 00's studios bought that shit up because they knew that the dip in animation quality wouldn't damage their sales to their target demographics.

>namely children and shut-ins

Except that those were always the main demographic. What, do you honestly think your average jap salaryman watches late night anime, which is when shit that isn't specifically aimed at children airs?

Most of the industry has been fueled by freeters and NEETs for a long time now, it isn't really a recent development.

boobs

This is a flalsefag.

>God isn't real and your pathetic man made religions are laughable. there is no meaning of morality behind existence. fuck your god.