Who do you think hates Jews more, Germans or Arabs?

Who do you think hates Jews more, Germans or Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arabs have no dissonance on the matter.

arabs, no contest

Arabs weren't forced into Jewish brainswashing from birth, so at this present moment Arabs.

>
>
>
>
>

The scum of Europe and the scum of Asia, no surprise they would get jealous of people who are successful and united in a way that they never could be.

Believe it or not, modern antisemitism in Arab populations originated from Nazi propaganda.

They were antisemitic before WWII, but not in the sense they believed in a global Jewish conspiracy.

t. Two time world war loser and current Arab fuckdoll

t.weak willed heeb
I'm american and we won all wars by action not by sheks get it right moor

Is this why Germans are getting along so well with Arabs? Is this their end-game? Import lots of Arabs to solve the Jewish question for them? Do they hate Jews so much that they're willing to sacrifice their own and all European nations just to get rid of the Jews?

Historicly wise Germany

The Jewish conspiracy was largely confined to Europe and the Americas before WW2. Now that's it's closer to home they feel it.

>by actions not by sheks
>WW2 is brought up
>LALALALALA MUH LEND LEASE SHEKELS

Go away burgerjew

Your Anglo is showing you half kike

t. "German American" defending the self destructive fools
I'm an American too faggot, Anglo Masterrace too

Daily reminder that a lot of stormfags are Arabs.

Germans are not very antisemitic. The Nazi regime was horrible, but other than that compared to other Europeans Germans were pretty okay with Jews.

>Anglo
>master race
Simmer down Jew

>Originated from Nazi Propaganda
>Nothing to do with Zionism

The other day, a German court ruled that the firebombing of a synagogue in Germany was not anti-Semitism, but rather "legitimate criticism of Israel".

That said, the people who actually threw the molotovs at the synagogue were Arabs.

Germans. Jews and arabs are brothers.

>People set up and run the nation which you reside in and also rules the world, not to mention Britannia proper has been running shit in the previous 100 or so years as well
>Jews succeed because they take initiative and are on average some of the most intelligent people in the world
>"Jews are evil and Anglos are jews"
Anglos and Jews are similar in how much superior we are to Germans and how successful we are. Jews are your friends, Germans are the true usurpers and destroyers. You're basically Russians except more warmongering and scheming.

They hate them equally, as they both descended from the Aryan race: the eternal enemy of the Jew.

This.

Muh heritage "German" Americans are pathetic. Jews run America. Jews made America #1. They should be a bit more thankful.

>Jews made America #1
You're really that daft, aren't you?

Yes, Jewish businesses had nothing to do with the economic dominance of the modern US. Fucking idiot.

Name even one good thing Jews have done for this country. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>spoiler alert, you can't

The United States has the #1 military in the world, but nothing else.

The Jew has not made the people of this country rich, they have made themselves rich while making us poor. And I suppose, because these Jews live in America, that by association makes their riches our riches! Oh, what logic. What reasoning.

Jews have been associated with the decline and ruin of major civilizations throughout history.

People who bite the hand that feeds them tend to lick the boot that kicks them.

Jews are fucking doctors in numbers that no other ethnic group has, they're employers, and public servants, and teachers in numbers beyond other ethnic groups. Your meme antisemitism has no real fucking sense to it. You blame them for being successful and caring about themselves first based on cherry picking a few assholes out of the bunch and then you suggest Germans do the exact same and make up every excuse in the book for objectively worse people instead of just ignoring them as outliers.

>in numbers beyond other ethnic groups
Woo wee, I'd love to see where you get your statistics from.

You made a grand effort to avoid engaging with my argument, mostly due to the fact that you have no counter argument to present.

You also resort to insults and vulgarity when your lack of coherence fails to win over your opponent.

are you fucking joking

the spergfest between jews and arabs dates back thousands of years, and continues to this day

Ok if you want a real example look at Israel. You all want to talk shit about how they shouldn't be there yet it's the most advanced state in the area while also at constant war with bum fucking hill billies and their neighboring countries. If you want proof they're smarter on average that is easy to find just google it. Demographics of any given profession google it. None of this is hard to find. Stay jealous of them, it'll surely help you out.

Which is why when the crusaders took Jerusalem from the Saracens the first thing they did was massacre the Jews who had been living there.

And why when the Spanish finally moved on Cordoba, they had to deal with a Jewish population that had been peacefully living there for centuries.

This is the most retarted shit I've ever heard on this site lmao

There's nothing that says they are smarter and the people of /pol/ are so stupid they believe the the Jew higher in meme

*iq

It's pretty easy to be the most advanced state in your area when all of your neighbors are literal barbarians. Also, your argument is literally reduced to, "google it."

Prove it.

I'm agreeing with you dipshit I'm just saying that the retards on pol hate Slavs and swedes and niggers more then they hate Jews and they actually believe that Jews have a higher iq

Isn't it funny how the nazis thought they were Aryans which they were not, had the audacity to call others "honorary aryans." Truly a sign of schizophrenia.

>jewish brainwashing

what?

source?

Oh got you. Everyone on /pol/ has one singular opinion.

What is a true Aryan culture, then? Recent cultures seem to have simply adopted that term to mean that Jews are their inherent enemy.

>Nazi Propaganda

The Arabs hated the Jews way before that, and Modern Antisemitism among the Arabs started because of the Damascus Affair and the Jewish colonization of Palestine and the terrorist,attacks led by the Jews to expel the Arabs from Palestine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair

Wrong question! Germans in general don't care about Jews at all. But they develop a growing dislike for Arabs. I wonder why?

Duh, Arabs backstabbed them during WWII.