ETH Crash Imminent?

So we're due for another correction a la last week, right? ETH has been stable at ~220 USD for too long.

No man. When this alt pump dies, all the money in alts will flow back to the stalwarts: Eth/Btc. This is standard practice. Everyone knows this.

wtf dude

eth is about to go up actually. might wanna cash in ur alts and goto eth. ltc if ur really feeling bold

I fucking hate this guy so much. He posts the same dumb image and is wrong about every coin

different guy here

The market had more than enough time to do a correction, instead ETH went into a triangle and came out more or less constant at around 220 USD. Nonetheless, I would not put money into a stagnant coin. Give it a day or two, if it gets an uplift, buy in.

TFW $2k in a stagnant coin at $224

OP everyone is waiting for a dip to buy so there won't be a dip

Literally up $130 this month and you're calling it a stagnant coin because it's consolidated around $220.

This.

Veeky Forums NEETs are the most ungrateful fucks in existence.

>WTF WHY IS ETH STAGNATING??? IT'S ONLY UP 200% IN A MONTH!

im the guy here

bitbay is a legitmate scamcoin yes, and im right about that aswell

I don't own any bitbay but I know for a fact it's gone up at least 7x in value since you started talking badly about it kek

I was the first one to post this pic here....

this, I hate myself for caving in and buy near ath but I'm gonna hold for a few years at the very least

It was stable at 80-95 for much longer before it jumped to 230, though. If patterns continue to repeat, it will moon again within the next few days.

I am the baby

how did you make his head and shoulders look like ass cheeks? was that your artistic intention

>Implying he literally took this picture

This is a reddit picture, it came from reddit itself in fact the CEO of reddit took this picture and manually put it on the front page for a while, that's why you're seeing it now

That being said, it's also a 9gag picture, because it's from 9gag's CEO too. Both reddit and 9gag's CEOs took this picture together, and now you're seeing it

Now you know.

Fucking reported.

Go fuck yourself dude

LMFAO

So many people not understanding OP's picture

Look again, it's a band hairy guy kissing his baby, and his shoulder looks like an ass due to the weird angle

bald*

Sub 100 IQ.

GTFO

1 dude didn't get it

stop acting smart faggot, it's obvious