Bump for 14k

bump for 14k

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/
m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i'm not a well connected whale who bought a massive position @ ico and sold for that guaranteed 7x return further securing my place in the land of the lambo

im out.

Hardly no one w as able to get in on the ico, it sold out in like 10 seconds

If you're not in now then you hate money and you will KYS this time next year

Consisee this an ico for the non whales who bought in.

Its atb35 cents right now. No reason it shouldnt be 1 plus dollars

You're going to miss out the massive gains.

ive more than doubled my money, can't complain. expecting a correction soon and will jump back in.

see why i mean?

Get in on the dip

What is BAT's mining setup? Any way to mine now?

will be doing

~1200

Thx! This is why I like biz, heads up on these lambo coins

i had that as my buy in, but it looks as though it might go to 10000. i think some whales are intentionally killing the price to buy back. might me wrong tho

rip

yes i can see, lots to soak up for 4000 sat, been here before just make sure you get teh bottom

wew

I got out at 135~

OH fuck I got shilled. Feels bad man

>mfw

well that was a nice dip.
Last chance on board cucks

Hold on to it. It's going to be added to polo

yes yes you mine by running the brave browser kek

think we hit the bottom

this is not the last chance. this will rise and then crash hard when whales get rid of their collections. then there will be slow rise through the year. so sell in the next rise

BLOCKCHAIN CONFIRMS AREN'T ACTING FAST ENOUGH I WANNA BUY THE DIP REEEEEEEEE

Get back in

I was going to sell at .27 cents but the whales are just manipulating the market.

If you bought last night HOLD!

This coin has only been live for 6 hrs, way more gains to be had.

Time to cast my hands in steel

bottom lasted like 30sec, waiting for next1

Why don't the whales let this grow for awhile before they sell.

anyone considered setting up a raspberry pi that is constantly watching ads on the BAT browser?
could be profitable especially with future gain%

btw. thats a huge red candle :D

they likely sell a few inbetween and as soon as they broke even they will let it go high

just wait a little while itll dip again. itll do another 11000

Cos they already doubled their money

x6 actually but as a whale myself, I am planning to wait it out till it gets added to polo

It's just some weak hands that sell. Nothing to worry. I don't sell before we hit at least 20k.

surely they aren't stupid enough to let this happen

IRON HANDS M'LORD

i reckon it'll hit atleast 14k again today.

Don't miss out.

itll hit 11000 again just wait it out

Ico price was $.035 current price is $.31
icostats.com/

Idk friend, I have decided to cut my losses and wait for the dip

RRRRRRWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mithril hands get lambos

dip's been an gone. on to new heights.

>.035
>now 10x the price overnight

Yeah I think I'll buy in some other time, boys.

This is the time to buy you idiot.

Any whale with half a brain cell will see the momentum this coin has and expect x20. Just look at the trade volume doubling in hours.

i have legit guessed every rise and fall of this so far.

will have a second, smaller dip after it hits 14 again, then on to the moon. (depending on sell whales)

Whales set the initial price high to rope in suckers. Once people realize they gettin played the price will drop

14900 ask wall incoming trust me.

won't happen today though.

>could've bought in at 8k in the morning yet finally only decided now at 13k.
Well I made a small loss due to being a scaredy cat, I think this will explode in a few months.

honestly things are getting out of control, it will explode in a few hours/days

itll dip again, porbly 12000 now than 11000 than i last said

You can't loose with this coin.
Look at the other coin with no team/no idea - they are mooning.
You don't even need to shill this coin, it's pure gold!

considering putting down .3eth at around 12k satoshi mark, what are rational expectations for gains??

That's fine, but I made a few misses before when waiting for dips. Remember there is not just one whale group, you never know when a pump is due for what.

50 btc to 14k

Expecting a correction? I am already +80%, maybe sell half and buy back more cheaper?

What you guys think?

30% by end of day, it going to be bouncing between 15000 and 11000-12000

do it.
its what ive done

what gives you hope for BAT? it's pretty sparse in the meme department and I'm eyeballing bitbeans with my extra gains investments.

bought just before the dip
kill me

Missed out on strat, missed out on eth, missed out on Xvg, missed out on eth. Didn't miss out on bat though. Thank you lord

Clever LARP

because this has utility and developed by people going back as far as netscape days, memes are unneccessary... comparing to bitbeans.... lets just say one of the leading founders of javascript is quite overpar to some devs in new hampshire who wont reveal themselves and work on their "bean" "part-time"

Whales set up 2 walls one to drive the price down and one to pick up the panic sells. Watched it last night with sia.

oh shit wrong thread lel

So does anyone think BAT is a good long-term coin, or is it only going to be good for a month or two? I think it might be good long-term especially if advertisers get on board and the dev team remain active on it.

I dunno if it will hit $10 a coin but I think it has potential.

fair enough, but don't be too hard on bean holders, I could have doubled by money the past few days if I bought in at 50 sats. It seems like a pretty reliable swing trade if you keep beans on the mind. You sold me on BAT though, I've put in an order at 120250 sats for when it dips.

it is definitely a 1 dollar coin

Just wait till it hits poloniex

Fill it in if you want moon
m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

As i said 1200 incoming

choo choo!

stupid gay coin and stupid gay biz

stay mad pajeet, we still havn't had most of america and asia open up to it.

I'm debating picking up some of this coin. Seems like now would kind of be the right time (?) but I don't want to sell any of my RDD for it as RDD has been pulling me out of the 1btc deep hole I've been in.

>it was 7k sat last night
>the shills were saying it would increase
> I didn't listen

>he fell for the kike saying it would tank
>he probably still believes the same kike in this thread saying it will tank
Stupid goy. He's just trying to make people sell so he can drive the price down and buy.

tfw bought it at 7k

6.8k rite here bb ;)

Literally pajeetcoin

:^)

BAT is, yes.

It's got some extreme horizontal price movement right now. What's gonna happen Veeky Forums?

To the /moon/ or to the /core/?

uuuuuuuh....

....guys?

Bought at the core so it's easy riding for me lol I see this slowly stabilizing on a lower end before mooning again in a month.

It's bots bro. The wall will move back if everything in front of it gets bought.

once the whales have distributed the coins this will look more even. People just buy BAT up, because they know it is oging to be huge

waiting for my deposit to come

UUUHHHH.... GUYS ?????

Looked very similar to that last night before it took off. Had about 2 mini walls and one huge wall

sell now

DROPPING TERRIBLY FAST... SELL SELL MY GOD

NO

THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

NO

N O

>buying this
lmao

Don't listen to the faggots saying this will tank.
Already doubled my money from last night. Feeling gooood.

Just bought 2btc more.. when will the weak hands learn?

just buy in 12000 and stop pussying out

not buying your bags

myself again, your also being played and other id's before by. The token is muhc bigger thn this.