/BANCOR/

Bancor ICO terms are out, it'll be uncapped for an hour:
blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

>we’ve decided to allow a short, “minimum time”—1 hour—during which all contributions will be accepted regardless of the cap. After the first hour, the fundraiser will have a hidden cap that will be revealed only if the collected ETH reaches 80% of the limit. If funds collected in the first hour reach or exceed the cap, the fundraiser will end immediately thereafter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BancorNetwork
myetherwallet.com/
bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 ETH = 100 BNT

I honestly don't know why people think this is important, if the tokens are divisible. It makes no practical difference.

Is it a psychological thing?

THIS is HUGEEEEEE for us poorlads. Rejoice!

so do I have to wait for it hit exchanges to buy with btc? If so when will they hit exchanges?

yes, it is.
people expect a token with smaller value to double,tripple etc quicker than tokens with higher prices.

this fucking sucks for non-poorfags who bought in through BTC suisse.

God fucking dammit.

IT SILL DOESN'T SAY IF THE USA CAN PARTICIPATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By my reading of it if the first hours worth of funds - measured AFTER that hour - hit their limit then they end the fundraising

That first hour looks to accept all contributions regardless of the cap (which is an anti whale mechanism and desirable)

Good look

Also, the vesting period inspires confidence

>still hyped

Also, how exactly would having a 1-hour period open free-for-all ensure that 4 whales aren't getting 99% of the tokens? It's not like poorfags with their 1 ETH buy-ins will get a sizeable piece of the pie

If anything, this will get a bunch of weak hands on deck for a big dump when it hit the exchanges.

>Yes salty because I bought from BTCSAG

So how would I purchase it? I send my ether to where and how would I get Bancor in return?

idiot, if you would have listened to the devs saying bat won't happen and the BTC Suisse is basically for nocoiner noobs you wouldn't be fucked

That's fucking retarded desu.

Well, rumors had it that they wanted to enable everybody to participate. Also, why would you sign up through BTC Suisse when you didn't know the details of the actual ICO. So yeah

Better something than nothing.
If this shit syphons cryptos to make a bank you can expect it to reach levels of ROI far higher than stratis.
Stratis=x1000 since ico

Yeah no, do you know how much Stratis raised? Bancor's extremely hyped up and will be *uncapped* for 1h.

If its uncapped for 1 hour do we still need to give id and our first born daughters virginity to participate. I want to avoid the mountain jews at bitcoin suisse

Thank you, first IPO for me. Been reading up on it, can you recommend a decent source to read on how this will all work out? US citizen here and sounds like we get fucked from what the posts are saying.

I want to moon mission my family into the future with this one.

because they specifically mentioned there would be a hard cap...

now they've basically turned it into a fully-fledged uncapped ICO. there is no way in hell they don't exceed their "hard cap" within the first hour.

Would like to know this as well

They might allow it since Bancor is US-based

Only the finest Jewish Tricks from this ICO.....BAT should have done this

brainlet here. so does this mean im gonna get rich or no if I go through with my payment to credit suisse?

so from what I understand, you can send eth to the bancor adress from myetherwallet and get paid in bancor coin?

oops meant for

>myetherwallet

kek

It basically means you won't have the same overnight 10x that BAT basically had.

Personally I still think it's a good investment, but you should be prepared to hold for a few weeks at least.

THIS COIN HAS SO MUCH TRICKERY THIS EARLY

WHAT IS GOING ON

With jews you lose.

Read the link OP posted. That just went up 20 mins ago. As it says, more details will be released a few days before the event. Those are the only details we have now. Here is their twitter, which they posted the crowdfund link on just now:

twitter.com/BancorNetwork

I strongly encourage user to spam them with "will USA be able to participate?" replies for a faster response to calm user's sweaty hands.

I'm gonna go big personally and put 50% of my portfolio in on this ICO...if USA actually can participate, that is.

Is it really (((uncapped))) or does it have a hard limit, what is the hard limit ?

Why are they being so shadowy already

?

same here. going half in if I can get on the ICO. Signed up for emails but haven't gotten shit

No, you can just send the ETH like in a normal ICO. There's no reason to go through mountain jews now unless you're a normie pleb with filthy fiat.

Just send your ETH to the contract address, they won't ask for your ID. Who gives a shit.

It's uncapped so the upside is diminished. Don't expect insane gains after exchange listings.

Yes it is uncapped for an hour. Said pretty clearly in the OP and their post.

This is going to sell out in seconds.

How do we make sure we can get some? And can Americans participate?

>dealing with jews

Why do u even have to ask?

It is uncapped for 1 hour with a hidden market cap. After that the ICO will end when cap hits that hidden sum. It might exceed the set market cap during the first hour though, but they don't care about that - therefore uncapped.

THOSE FUCKING (((SCAMMERS)))

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its uncapped for the 1st hour.

>uncapped

So this will hit 1 billion market cap right from the start?

Can you people not read?

so if im not gonna get my lamborghini then why bother. might as well go back into stratis and ark

yes but the first hour in unlimited

so technically they could hit 1 billion in 1 hour considering this is the most hyped ICO ever

Just answer the question

Do I need to make some kind of Bancor wallet or what?

Thank god those Bitcoin Suisse kikes didn't get back at me yet.

Gonna cancel that shit real quick

fucking mountain jews

That's only 1 million ETH.

Yeah they're gonna fucking hit that in 1 hour easily.

They are genuinely going to ruin there own token ?

.......................................................................................................................................................................sigh these greedy devs are just sad

makes me scared of buying in

if it already starts with a huge MC there's not even that much room for growth

Probably not a billion but yes there's a chance it'll start off with a very significant marketcap.

Worth noting that only 50% of the BNT is even for sale so it'll start off at [$ raised] * 2.

You people shouldn't even be participating if this is so difficult.

Same here...i was going to send mETH to those filthy mountain jews but now I will keep it and spend it all on (((Bancor)))

can I get a quick rundown on bancor?

DO I NEED TO MAKE A BANCOR WALLET OR WHAT

WHERE DOES IT GO WHEN I BUY IT?

ETH based tokens can be hodld in an etherum wallet like myetherwallet.com/

You send ETH and they send you the token

No, use an exchange.

Seriously if you can not figure this out you should just stop and go buy index funds or something. It's an ERC20 token on Ethereum. You get the BNT back to the address you the ETH was sent from.

Thanks for making me worried about this bubble again. Definitely still the early-adopter phase am I right haha guys?

FUCKING BULLSHIT. Everyone who invests now will not make a lot. These fucks will get at least 300 million, probably a lot more since BAT got over 30 million in 15 seconds and this one is even more hyped.

So annoyed since this one has so much potential.

Of course it will make the gains smaller. I'm fine with that because it means at least I'll be able to get in as much as I want.

I also think this will scare whales off who expected big gains like that and now see it as a risk.

But I'm glad the team is doing this because it makes me think they're competent and I actually think it's a great solution.

I'm so fucking happy because fuck you whales and people chasing 20x gains in an hour.

If you believe in it buy in and hold for 2 years. This will keep idiots away from the token.

Also buying into BAT as soon as it hit exchanges has net me 7x return already so you people are idiots.

At least we can laugh at the potential Bancor could have had

BAT is another destined to fail, (((greedy))) devs and Whales make a great combo for a coin!

>devs taking unlimited money from the public is a great solution to stopping greed from ruining a company before it's even developed

WE NEED TO KNOW IF AMERICANS CAN PARTICIPATE THAT'S LIKE 90% OF THIS BOARD

I think the whales are going to employ a new strategy - slam the address with tons of small deposits for the 1st hour making it hard for others to get in. Reveal the hidden cap if not hit yet, then max it out.

There's NO cap for the first hour, which makes it pointless, like Tezos and BAT

Just GREED

I doubt BAT is going to go under 2000 sats again now so buying in was still a great decision.
Yes newfags, let the panic overtake you and don't buy in at all. It means more for me.

You idiots haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Again you STUPID FUCK.

I bought BAT as soon as it hit exchanges and made 7x since then. Not pointless you idiots are just too whiny about the ICO to not get in.

Just because Whales haven't dropped some BAT yet and they probably wont for months, doesn't mean you're not retarded

whale have large, but limited, resources, an uncapped hour should dissuaded whales from dumping as much capital into the ICO as the post-ICO pump will be muted as a greater percentage of buyers will have been vested already

>I doubt BAT is going to go under 2000 sats again now so buying in was still a great decision.
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHARHHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>he doesn't know almost all the coins he buys are held by a few people and BAT's demographic is actually the norm

You're a literal brainlet, I'm sorry you can't understand finance or crypto. Please enjoy your short term gains

how much will the Gas cost be during that hour?

You honestly think BAT will crash to 2k lmao

>whale mad he can't PnD
cry maor faggot

BAT had people paying 24 ETH on gas alone

That shit sold out in 24 seconds.

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

>N.B: Due to the regulatory landscape in the United States, we unfortunately do not offer our services to US clients at the moment.

We're fucked

user, I don't understand this whole uncapped thing
I put in 2 BTC thru buttcoinSuisse
Why is this bad for us?
Can't we just contribute via the general crowdfunding when it opens also?

In all honesty, can't whales just make a million wallets to make a million purchases and congest the network for an hour?
We all know they used bots for BAT...

what if you have a vpn?

this is why i might go with the Jew bitcoinsuisse option

>better the whales who dumped 50 ETH on gas get the capital than the devs of the project

there is no way they'll not let american in. they had fucking presentations in the USA

You need to scan your ID and proof of residence

Those are mountain jews though

We need a statement from the actual Bancor project

500 mil market cap? Even X10 looks very hard for this.

It's "only" bad because you will probably be able to buy that presold amount at the ICO during the uncapped hour without all the fees. Also, it will not go 6x like BAT when it hits exchanges, as a LOT more people got in during the ICO as opposed to the 30sec whale domination ICO of BAT

You need ID scans, bills, photographs, signed documents and a $100 fee

[email protected] , I have entered via bitcoin and will enter on your behalf for a $50-100 fee depending on amount you are investing

wallet: 1NcmtraRWyQ6o2a2JKpf9Nh5dLbkscWmba
pic related

Nigga u read the OP??
everyone gets in for 1 hour

>Making 7x gains in a day is losing
lol

Have the put out a BNT wallet generation tool yet? I didn't see one on their site.

>Mfw golem gets brass relased on 11th by pure luck.
>Mfw i can finally sell half of it and put it on bancor.

i'm sorry, did you cash out? if not, you didn't make anything. get ready to get your ass dumped on polo. i'll buy your 20% ICO bags.

shit now I understand
Fuck those Bancorksuckers

>did you cash out.
Yes, brainlet.

I don't think that'd be feasible. You'd just raise the gas price enough to get in within a reasonable timeframe.

just use vpn during the ethereum crowdsale, niggers. I doubt there would even be a need for that though, just press a button that you're not a us resident and you're good.

when will the rest of the tokens be released?

It did have a cap and it did not reach 75 million.

how's their ROI looking since then?

>brainlet
>buys as soon as something is put onto the exchange when 200 whales own it
you don't know what that term means

and every single post ITT you say you have made 7x "since then" and "already" leading me to believe you're lying because you don't want to show how stupid you are by holding BAT right now.

>(((UNCAPPED)))
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unsure whether to see if btc suisse approve my documents, there's no way I'll be able to buy during the ICO.