XVG

Alright biz, this is literally the last shot you have at buying XVG before it hits 300. This morning it corrected after skyrocketing to 240!

Look at the trend....Moons and goes back down just to moon again the next day.

This is your chance guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.msg19383183#msg19383183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL IN BABYEY! COME ON MAYNE!

I was afraid to buy in at 164sat, then woke up at 240.
I'm thinkin on buying more

It's a steady trend of lift off, then stagnant for 4-5 hours, then liftoff again

It's like an autist running down a long ass street knocking on every multiple of 7's house to laugh at them because he'll soon harness his autism to become the next Elon Musk or something

300 in 12 hours max
WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP ON OUR VERGE ROCKETSHIP

Bought $500 of this shit at 230, send help. Knew I should have put it in Digi or Music.

titanium hands user just HODL
>250$ @ 214
its pretty comfy

relax. big things are in the works: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.msg19383183#msg19383183

^^ that was meant for you

Um guys...

what am I looking at? time to buy or sell?

TIME TO HODL

80% are asking to sell what they have.

Xvg to mars

so they are dumping it?

many selling, not many buying
wait for the price to drop now and then buy before it starts picking up again

bought 100k at 56

Sellwall coming up, whats your point? Thats at 250, we are at 219 now...

Half of you idiots dont know what the graphs even mean!

I had a buy order earlier at just above 200 when it was kicking around the 270. then it went nuts and I hedl back from buying because of the massive red on the other side full of sales at 500

oh, that was bitbean

There is a fucking massive sell wall of 135BTC at 249 sats.

Also way more people selling than buying...I might sell now and wait for a dip.

There's a double top at the peak now. This shit is gonna dip for a bit.

Buy low, sell hight

not liking how stagnant it's been today

what the fuck guys?

Can you explain to me how you actually believe that the proper behavior for market items is to wildly careen between almost nothing and 2k sat?

You have to understand that that pattern started to level out the exact instant it started, surely? It's reverberation at this point. Dumping the excess energy from the explosion onto the scene. Things are settling. The days of turning $1 into $1,000 every single day are over.

new ath on the way.

I'm not worried, for the market cap it has relative to what it can offer I expect it to steadily increase yet by a few multiples

Just hold them for a few weeks and call it a day, come back and enjoy your gains

I'll admit it:

I should've gotten in at 100 sats when I was aware of it.

What are the chances of a buy order at 200 sats being filled?

none
buy at 220/225

Aight, so 100%, thanks, man.

lol fucking what

Oh god. I hope this moons during my sleep.

I was wageslaving all day and kept it off my mind. Was disappointed when I saw it was still at a loss when I came home.

This is getting worrying.

then be a faggot and sell them all

>220-225 for the last 3 hours

It's dipping a little, you could probably get away with buying at 210/215

>Absurd shilling about this coin
>None of the retards who shill this can explain why it's better than Monero or Zcash
>None of the retards can explain why it's special
>Absurd shilling
I'd stay the fuck way from this or at least be very careful with dumps.

it's going to explode in the next couple hours, gr

The order book looks pretty solid. Pretty balanced. I would wait until it goes below 200 before buying, it's too close to it's ATH.

this is posted in literally every thread, and in literally every thread we explain to your dumb ass how it is better than monero or zcash

stay the fuck away from altcoins, retard

lolwut ath was like 250

im pretty new at this, can I use eth to buy alt coins somehow on bittrex or do I have to sell the eth for buttcoin first?

sell it to bitcoin. but its easy

There is no 100% rekt-them-all-reason that can be explained to you 5-year-old and immediately bombs all others coins.
But I have 3 good reasons in basically every other threaf for the last 3 days and I will not endlessly repeat myself, especially with your aggressive attitude.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.msg19383183#msg19383183

I suggest you start buying RIGHT NOW

Why it's better? Explain to me now.
Have been lurking on the threads about this coin, never seen any good reason mentioned. Your defensiveness just tell me I am right and you are a shit shill trying to make newfags buy your bags.

Ready for lift off

meme lines confirmed

>new paper tonight

Literal doubling right here boys

Strapped in niggas

300 tonight?

Relax. It's been sideways all day which is a good thing. Consolidation at high volume. Just wait a little bit.

>no Digi or Music

Confirmed not gonna make it. Enjoy your shiny new Civic, the guy driving by in a Lambo will be me.

I had digi but sold it for more verge. I think it's going to dip soon might get back in later

This fucking shitcoin is sinking my portfolio, I bought at 230 Satoshis. FUCK

IRON HANDS REMEMBER IRON HANDS

NOT LOOKING GOOD RIGHT NOW LADS. SELL SELL SELL

Bois should i sell at 250??

I wouldn't sell, this coin still isn't in the top 50 for market cap and has been on the front page of Bittrex for a while now, I think we could still triple in a week or two.

I am more nervous about it than my other holdings though.

you'll never make it in this world, son

will be 275+ by tomorrow

fucking hodl newfag

>not appreciating civics

we dippin boyz

buy buy buy buy buy buy

will it dip below 200?

PANIC

I hope so

chop off your hands faggot

Yes, sell sell sell! I NEED MORE CHEAP VERGE

stop panic selling this, faggots

buy more now stupid fucks

>sell orders increasing

oh lord lol, I'm glad I held off on 200.

New entry for me is 160

Are people actually this stupid that they're selling xvg tonight?

ABANDON SHIP

fag

Bought at 104 so I don't care too much about the dip. Holdin.

what is the best exchange to use

Jesus you faggots are retarded

This is as private as using bitcoin on TOR, which is only marginally more private than using bitcoin in the clear. The lack of privacy in the bitcoin blockchain has nothing to IP addresses, you stupid faggot plebs

This is NOT a private coin, this is NOT an anonymous coin, this is a rotting garbage shitcoin with zero benefits over using BTC on TOR and markedly inferior to ANY of the privacy-centric coins

It's the same people that keep losing small amounts of money on every trade and whine on Veeky Forums how hard it is to make money

I'm just sad I didn't anticipate this dip so I can't buy more. This coin is getting listed on Poloniex and that's when we break 300 at least

nobody gives a fuck about the tech senpai it's all about making money off of imaginary currency

yeah but it's gonna make me money

nt.

buy now more, xvg is extremely cheap atm

Yes, good goys, please sell me your bags for a low price! ;^)

You idiots. Hold your fucking bags. XVG is about to take off.

it's getting listed on polo and there's a new feature being released from the dev tonight.

these people are weak handed retards and anyone who doesn't buy this dip is even more retarded

Just HODL user, the XVG will not let you down.

I always wonder who these absolute cucks (and I rarely use that word) are who open these whine-threads complaining about how they lose their 500$ by "buying @ ATH then then selling at a loss mere HOURS later". And they say shit like "how do I make it stop, Veeky Forums?".
Lots of these guys in here it seems.

what exchange do you use to buy this

confirmed for mentally handicapped

soo whats this coin do? run down pls and why should i buy it?

Bittrex

guess i was right

>soo whats this coin do?
who gives a shit
>why should i buy it?
it's going to make you more money

>could ride the comfy rocket-ship of legit future tech, inherently private currencies, and uncontrollable asset stores
>instead blows it gambling on HYIP pump-n-dump shitcoins

Well, fuck me in the ass and call me retarded.

I sold all my Verge when it hit 225, and I was going to wait for the dip to buy again, but then thought 'nah, there won't be a dip'. YEP, HERES THE DIP BOYS, HODL FOR LIFE

OMG SELL SELL SELL

LOL look at the fucking buy wall, and these retards are selling?

BUY THE DIP YOU IDIOTS, THIS IS LITERALLY HAND FED MONEY.

*I bought back in right after selling

Bought at 214
STRONG HANDS SHALL PREVAIL

coping hard

you're a fucking idiot

I'd rather deposit more BTC to play around with than panic sell my XVG for a loss

I can't believe people are selling at this price, they're going to lose some of that profit when the rocket blasts off

fake walls and it doesn't reflect ALL coin holders so many more ar eprobably selling cuz of panic

crash this coin goes nowhere