What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

>her
you're either a cuck or a woman, either way you need the gas

hopefully people like this die first

She loves you no matter how bad you act.

This

Gas all mother numale cultists

while i dont subscribe to mother earth nonsense this pasta makes me want to believe in that sort of thing.

its just a general usage term like how we call cars or boats her also
any attached ethos is stupid especially because this only exists because english doesn't have gendered nouns

mother earth is a kinky dirty bitch ain't she?

Please tell me you're LARPing. /poldit/ is fucking cancer.

>What's her endgame?

to slip into the bloated tendrils of the expanding sun, her atmosphere razed by the steadily increasing temperature till the tidally-locked face glows neon pink from the searing heat, all water boiled away.

then finally in those dying milennia, she will shed her crust, breaking apart to reveal her cold, sterile magma, and the near-inert core of iron will tumble slowly through the diffuse vapour of the red giant sun, burning off angular momentum to sink to the bottom of the sun's core, where the iron will boil and poison the helium fuel, before the final cataclysmic moment when iron itself will go through fusion, and the outer layers of the red giant will be blown off in an an apocalyptic nova which will sear the rest of the solar system in radiation, and her last remains will be scattered before the solar wind as an expanding dust cloud, lit by the cold, dead light of the white dwarf sun.

Someday, in another few billion years, the dust cloud might be the nursery for a new star.

>people have been calling it mother earth for the longest time
>this is enough to trigger /pol/tards

>people
Indians and Wiccans aren't people you degenerate

More like indifferent with moments of spite

can you retards please fuck off and stop derailing every fucking thread

omega point

>Cars, ships, nations, nature, bodies of water, buildings, and basically ANY object that is looked upon fondly for all of human history has been referred to as "her" or "she".
>Then /poldit/ happened

Uh excuse me stop being misogynistic it's xir

Ackchually it's xim. You're so taransnistic.

To find the ultimate question.

That's the scary part
There is none

To be such a mean cunt that the only things that survive are the best and brightest in the interest that they will hopefully be based enough to defy the laws of physics and prevent so she can cuck organic life by feigning that natural disasters are unavoidable and so fuck with biological life for all eternity.

Hipster nu-faggots

For her children to spread across the galaxy and dominate other worlds

>Wants her children to spread across the galaxy
>Doesn't have an ecosystem to grant them the ability to survive in space or other environs short of longshot technological workarounds

Fucking bitch. Though Earth being the Stellar Body equivalent of the British Empire would be metal as fuck.