ITT historical photos that absolutely scream "JUST"

ITT historical photos that absolutely scream "JUST".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k
youtube.com/watch?v=dbKTdVpnGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler's hair was so shit tier.

I USED TO FIGHT COALITIONS YOU KNOW

>tfw Christcucks will never understand my supreme secular enlightenment

>tfw brainlet Plebs will never accept my absolute centralized rule

STOP BULLYING ME REEEEEEEEEE

Ah shit.

>It's an everything you believed in has been destroyed episode

imagine how he must of felt during those last days
>man i fucked up, i fucked up bad.

JUST

>not pic related

ya blew it

Was he JUST'd at that point though? I was under the impression that was pre-Waterloo

Surprised this hasn't been posted

:(

I wonder if he knew that he really won in the end

> Hero-worshiping Monarchists will forever be booty-blasted at how quickly his brother reinstated serfdom upon ascending to the throne.

>guinea fowl

dumbass fucking birds, i hate those motherfuckers

That's a shame, they speak very highly of you.

What kind of ethno nationalism do you want familia?

Hitler had awesome fucking hair. Why you jealous ho?

>deladier realizing all the military tricks Clemenceau put in to Versailles had been reversed without him taking advantage of any of them

F

Why does Mussolini look so uncomfortable?

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"yep, I bet your wondering how I got here."

>Achille Starace, fascist politician, captured by Anti-Fascist partisans
>"Welp, I'm fucked."

Only for the moment. He got charged with a capital offense, only to get it blown the fuck out by a fellow English commando, who admitted to doing far worse.

he was certainly dejected but he didn't blame himself at all
figures since he was wacked out on amphetamines almost all the time at that point, hard not to feel good about yourself in that state

Hitler called his mineral collection a rock collection

>"Uh... I think we fucked up."

>"I think we fucked up, man."

sure his time in prison must have sucked balls but he accomplished his goals

He didn't like Hitler very much in the beginning.

nazi germany really was the beta uprising

How come so many nazis looked like literal racial trash? I don't mean this as a dig but objectively speaking so many of them look like oven fodder. Deformed faces, no chins, weak jaws, round heads, Jewish/Semitic features, obesity, balding etc. Complete opposite of the Nordic gods from their propaganda posters. Weirdly enough Hitler was one of the few that actually looked like a human being.

The goal of the thousand year reich was to create supermen centuries down the line. They had to start somewhere.

Goering was probably the closest to the ideal originally, being a handsome, strong, blonde military man and fighter ace. However by the time he became the #2 of the Third Reich he was a fat drug addict.

Master RACE not master them.

>tfw beta manlets try their best to become Chads to ensure that none of their countrymen's children share their cruel fate only to give in to their inner beta and ruin their dreams

If you don't read his life story and wanna give him a hug by the end you don't have a soul.

He actually blamed the German people for not being worthy of his vision. A lot of his orders regarding the German civilian population and infrastructure was intentionally self-destructive.

I don't think he ever really warmed to Hitler, really. He basically dragged Italy kicking and screaming into the war.

SHIEEEET

He happily declared war on France the moment France was on her knees and against German advice.

>Austria Hungary collapsed because of the war he started
He wasn't JUST he was extremely successful in getting what he wanted.

Yeah, Goering looked like a true Aryan early on. By the end of the war he looked like John Candy.

>tfw you realize you've been cucked by your prime jb wife

Hitler never gave up his fanaticism, even as Eva was giving him a blowjob as he loaded the magazine into the pistol he blamed everyone and everything but himself, and actually wanted Germany to be completely eradicated for not being good enough to stand up to the Allies

He was busy packing his bathing suit and suntan lotion for the move to Paraguay

*record scratch*

He died before the end of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k

JUST

wew

I'm sure he outwardly said that but inside you know that was just a violent reaction to failure.

>this video is not available in your country
fuck

Because Hitler wouldn't negotiate peace with Russia despite his many attempts to make him do so. In his diary Mussolini goes on and on crazily about this. He was right.

try either of these then

youtube.com/watch?v=dbKTdVpnGj8

youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0

that's from a parody of To be or not to be from 1942 ?

Dat Face

He wanted to destroy German infrastructure because he didn't want the Allies using it. This was his justification. He loved his people until the end and never, EVER, blamed them for losing the war. Now stop spreading disinformation, you absolute retard nigger.

>youre probably wondering how i ended up in this situation, leading five hundred thousand men into battle against this small force of people from the edge of the world
>this is a tricky one, so let me start from the beginning...

yes.