Daily reminder that the greatest British "victory" of ww2 was an organised rout where they didn't get as destroyed as...

Daily reminder that the greatest British "victory" of ww2 was an organised rout where they didn't get as destroyed as they could have been.

Anglos are cancer. I wish them all a slow and painful death.

>Daily reminder that the greatest British "victory" of ww2 was an organised rout where they didn't get as destroyed as they could have been.

Dunkirk, specifically, was one of many times Britain tried to make getting their asses kicked not look bad. The defeat was so crushing, they had to turn it into a legendary success in their heads to keep the cognitive dissonance away.

See also:
>Being cucked out of Superpower status by the USA and USSR (We are America's strongest partner!)
>Losing their empire (So many people speak English, England is the most influential nation on Earth!)

>britain and france win not 1 but 2 world wars
>end up losing their colonial empires & fading into irrelevance
>germany dominates europe

Mmm yes.

>Battle of Britain doesn't count because it doesn't support my narrative.

The Battle of France was complete failure for UK.

Or the Italy camping or Burma.

It was more a failure for France, considering UK only sent a few corps of troops

This desu

>Dunkirk, specifically, was one of many times Britain tried to make getting their asses kicked not look bad.
This, same with Galipoli where they try to make the Turks out as being anything other than desperate defenders with the odds heavily stacked against them.

I would have gone with Crusader myself.

greatest Anglo victory was Dresden

Fucking neonazis...

Daily reminder that Britain was never in fucking danger of losing WW2.

meh, firebombing of tokyo was superior

>greatest victory was killing unarmed civilians from a safe distance
as expected of the eternal Anglo

The Crusades were almost a thousand years before WW2, numbnuts

Winning the actual war?

Nah, doesn't matter. The UK retreated at one point hahaha.

they were in danger of starving to death on their little pisshole island

What about Agincourt? They skewered frenchie knights wallowing in the mud with their cooking utensils

Sorry we won the battle of the Atlantic :^ )

You stupid motherfucker.

This bigtime!

>Britburkas winning WWII
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. This is even more retarded than Americans thinking they did it all.

>Britain was never in fucking danger of losing WW2

Churchill didn't exactly think so.

We won WWII and WWI we literally saved France twice within 30 years, pierre you should be more grateful. : ^ )

Battle of Britain was undeniably Britains greatest victory because defeat was a distinct fucking possibility at that time. The fact Britain won BoB wasn't thanks to Churchill or the dumb ass elite in bomber command either. It was thanks to the fucking legend Hugh Dowding who knew what was coming and what preperations needed to be made and made them despite being given fuck all funding. He saved Britains ass and the Elite tried to bury him. That was Britains greatest battle because he fought both fucking sides to win.

>battle of britain was a victory

>all they did was get bombed to hell and back and hid in tunnels until America came to save the day

Yeah. That sure was a noble victory.

really? Tell that to the spitfire and hurricane pilots who flew sortie after sortie against far more experienced german fighter pilots and broke Gorings will holding the Luftwaffe back. If they hadn't they'd be speaking german in 10 Downing today.

Look, Nigel, simply not losing isn't a victory. Having another nation bail you out in order to win isn't a victory. All England did was stall, mostly by hiding in tunnels as London and half your country burned to the ground like it was 1666 all over again. If stalemate while getting fucked hard and then having to be bailed out of it by others is the "best" victory you have then not only is that pathetic beyond words, but I'd also doubt you because if England was that inept at its supposed best you would have never had a massive colonial empire.

>>hmf Americans are so arrogant
>>I, humble not-a-white-nig-nog am best
>>excellent tunnels
>>superior resistance groups he he
>>I'll pretend America didn't intervene at
>>the best possible time to turn the tide

>hiding in tunnels
What were civvies and command meant to do desu
this is probably the most /int/ard post in an /int/ shitpost thread

The fact that they had to, and that you had to be bailed out, shows how bad it was. It was spun out to be great because nobody wanted to lose the war and they had to keep spirits up. I'm not shitposting and hating on England, England has far better victories and bigger highs than that. But to boast about the battle of Britain when all you did was stall, hide, and get bailed out and burn like a dumpster fire is like boasting about how you got beaten, raped in the ass, but you totally showed him who's boss because a cop stopped it.

To brag about that is to brag about the most pathetic and disgraceful moment in modern British history.

>you

>if you don't go along with my /int/ shitposting you must be a brit
>if you don't go along with my bullshit macro you must be a tankie
shoo shoo shitposters

>make my point clear and put effort into explaining why I think what I do

>lel ur a shitposter XD fgt u must be le poo in le loo poster lulz

Jesus Christ.

>put effort into
I'm sorry, but if you are genuinely an autistic teen walt that's been huffing so much /int/ that you think protecting command assets and civilians in bunkers and air-raid shelters is cowardice then you'll have to forgive me for thinking you were shitposting.