When you realize the catholic church isn't really christian, it's paganism in disguise

>when you realize the catholic church isn't really christian, it's paganism in disguise

Other urls found in this thread:

graceway.com/articles/article_017.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI#Migrants_and_refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Citation needed

Romans added local religion into the church

And Catholics don't even make it a secret, it's common knowledge desu senpai baka

>when you realize that not only do christians worship a god who used to have child sacrifices carried out in his name, but they even mange to go full circle with a human sacrifice for atonement of sin at the centerpiece of their theology

except a majority of "christians" are catholics so in reallity the majority of what we call christianity isn't even christian.

*managed

>when you realize the protestant church isn't really christian, it's Judaism in disguise

Why do people act like Germanic automatically means protestant? The German Habsburgs were the fiercest defenders of Catholicism in Europe at a time when France was busy allying with the Turks against them.

Too much Satanic mess on Veeky Forums. They come in arms and force against God's Church, but they will not prevail. Not even Satan himself will ever prevail against the Church.

>aeiou
[Incoherent babbling by a inbred southernslav convert]

t. Turk sympathizer

> it's Judaism in disguise
that's all of christianity

I wish.

It's actually a syncretism of pagan and Christian. Even Christianity itself is a heavy syncretism of apocalyptic Judaism and Greek Neoplatonism.

Jesus warned us of the Antichrist beast system that would make the world wander after her.

Roman Catholicism is satanic.

>paganism
>bad

It's even more particular, once someone research the languatics of the only verse the supposedly supports for the "papacy".
graceway.com/articles/article_017.html

the corrupt satanic paganism of the Roman Catholic church is.
Rome acheved greatnest throught their devilish pact with dark forces but it ultimatly brought them doom throught hedonism and wrath from god (Attila and germanic warlords sent from god).
same with the spanish empire.
soon USA too when they become majority roman-catholic thanks to latinos

You can't seriously think that.
You were born in the wrong generation, maybe the 16th century suits you best.

>retarded crypto kike protacuck has authority over anything
Lol

Except Christanitu is anti-Judaism

Every religion on the planet is syncretic. That's how it should be as things become new forms of old things.

>He thinks Latinios are the only ones who are Roman Catholic in the US
>Doesn't realize the growing number of converts of strict European decent

Looks like slow revitalization to me. Protestants hit hard times and decide the Catholic church has the true message. Lapsed Catholics are making their way back to the Lord. Things will snowball from there.

As the movement in the US builds steam, it's my hope that Europe will follow in our footsteps as well, and seeing the situation over there, it's entirely possible people will cling to the Church to pull them out.

>it's entirely possible people will cling to the Church to pull them out.
how about no

the reason why south america is piss poor while north america isn't is because the north american settlers didn't follow the cult of satan

Am I really going to have to convert to Catholicism to get out of hell? I knew I should have never eaten that wafer.

>tfw atheist and fully agree with protestants about the Papist menace.

Preach it. The Catholic church is monstrously corrupt and always has been.

Fascists had the right idea, send priests to concentration camps.

The Catholic Church are first and foremost self-serving and faggots that have no problem jumping into bed with blacks and Muslims if they think it might put more asses in pews.

They have nothing to offer Europe.

That's a good thing. Pure Christianity is just a foreign Semitic cult from the desert. Look at how shit Europe used to be during the Middle Ages before the church got more lenient on Pagan stuff.

No Catholic can ever reach this level of cuckoldry.

I'm an atheist and anti-Christianity in general. But Catholics are by far and away the worst offenders.

Not to mention the pope reaches that level of cuckoldry every day.

swedish church is hardly even protestant m8.
the real protestants have already left it long ago

It's really not the worst idea, maybe Luther was on to something.

"God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars."

>kissing the feet of refugees vs being a LESBIAN bishop going as far as removing Christian symbolism from churches to accommodate mudslimes

Yeah, no.

Cuck pope isn't going to stay there forever. The previous one wasn't like that.

>a church in her diocese
Not true, she proposed an independent church outside of her diocese do it.

Which it makes it even funnier.

>Literally kissing the feet of Muslims
vs
>Trying and failing to remove Christian symbols from a church to make Muslims happy
They're both very, very cucked. But I'd say Francis is even worse considering it's degrading not just to himself but to every Catholic alive.

>Cuck pope isn't going to stay there forever. The previous one wasn't like that.
Brilliant, if the pope isn't a cuck he's a pedo-enabler.

Truly Catholics are the vanguard of a more moral, uncucked Europe.

Why is Sweden so intent on destroying their culture and self-image? And don't say it's to be progressive and tolerant. These Swedes are lusting after black and brown cock like a white girl with daddy issues.

Finland is the best and the fact that they lost it makes them suicidal.

Actually Benedict was also a cuck. Not just as aggressively cucked as Francis.

Unsurprising since Christianity, at its core, is cuck morality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI#Migrants_and_refugees

>muh 6 gorrilion pagans
>muh inquisition
>muh Christianity is cucked
Pick one

>muh Christianity is cucked
I pick this one.

When did I even mention "6 gorrilion pagans" or the inquisition?

How is it cucked to the core when it only compromised after Jewish and liberal subversion during Vatican 2 or communist subversion in the east?

Or are you one of those "Protestantism is all christanity" people?

except she haven't removed jack shit.

>implying Catholics don't pull stupid shit all the time

Blame Americanism for that, not Catholicism.

It was always cucked, right back to the days of Jesus was it cucked.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
>You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Nietzsche rightly pointed out long before Vatican 2 that the fundamental moral core of Christianity is one of slave morality. It is inescapable that Jesus, the man Christians call god, was a massive cuck.

New International Version
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

>Nietzsche
Fedora king. Anyway the mustached man who declared "god is dead" is wrong. All those passages are about not being a slave to the desires of others.

>But look at this edgy prose, bro!
Are you going to ignore the excerpts I've just shown you?

Nietzsche is flawed in his thinking because he rejects spiritual or moral power that is the basis of the gospel narrative. Jesus is the most powerful figure because he sees higher than the self and willingly sacrifices himself for the greater good, as it were. Nietzsche's conceptions of power, rightly so in his age, are focused on the physical and material. That is why he glorifies Pilate as the "only strong character in the gospels" although morally he is relatively weak, and his only moments of power come from subtly deviating from the will of the Pharisees.
Nietzsche, to my knowledge, additionally ignores any book that negates his point, namely the highly violent Revelation in which Christ is an otherworldly warrior king who subjugates all the nations by force.

>All those passages are about not being a slave to the desires of others.
Actually they're about being a submissive bitch.

Can you possibly say that just letting someone beat you and take your stuff without putting up a fight is not being a cuck?
Never calling anyone out?
Loving your enemy?

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]
Footnotes:

Matthew 10:36 Micah 7:6

Taking it the most literal possible way is retarded. He's saying in certain situations you should say fuck it, and learn to live without your shit. Not be submissive.

>Nietzsche, to my knowledge, additionally ignores any book that negates his point, namely the highly violent Revelation in which Christ is an otherworldly warrior king who subjugates all the nations by force.
Except the stories contained within Revelations haven't actually happened nor does it oppose the morality preached by Jesus in his lifetime, nor is it encouraging Christians to be violent.

It's what God would do.

You want to be like God? Then be perfect.

The person who can be the bigger man and just walk away is free. The man who needs to keep coming back at the instigation of others is the real slave.

>Taking it literal
But Jesus is giving literal instructions, with practical real world examples. There's no metaphor here, no parable, just Jesus speaking plainly on his moral teachings.

But of course I forget that Christians believe that everything their god said that's inconvenient is just supposed to be ignored.

>He's saying in certain situations you should say fuck it, and learn to live without your shit. Not be submissive.
He's not, there's no qualifer there. No "certain situation" about it, he's saying that if someone wants to sue you then you should just let them take your stuff.

"if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well"

There is no other context to it for you to interpret from, no elaboration. He speaks it as plainly as you see above.

No, I don't want to be like that at all. Nor do I think what he's describing is perfect, I'd say it's closer to the opposite of perfection.

You see that's slave morality in a nutshell.
>Who cares that everyone walks all over us? This means we're better than them!
Nietzsche talks on this at length. Slave morality isn't about making slaves of people. It's the morality slaves come up with and follow to feel better about their situation.

Are you so retarded you think he's saying in every instance a man ask for your coat you give it to him? The sperg is strong with you, but what can one expect being a Nietzsche fag.

Would you actually engage with me please?

>walk all over us
This is where your enslavement comes in. It's not about a failure to assert yourself, it's about knowing when to asset yourself and when not. Your trapped in the fray which is mortal existence.

Not him, but that sounds like a load of crap. The bigger man would stand up for himself the first time around. If I walked up to you and grabbed your wallet out of your pocket, would you just walk away?

>Are you so retarded you think he's saying in every instance a man ask for your coat you give it to him?
Yeah, that's exactly what I think he's saying. And I don't see any way you could interpret it otherwise other than pure mental gymnastics.

Could you actually explain how that interpretation is wrong, please?

The Christian Church for the first three hundred years remained somewhat pure and faithful to the Word of God, but after the pseudo-conversion of Constantine, who for political expedience declared Christianity the state religion, thousands of pagans were admitted to the church by baptism alone with out true conversion. They brought with them pagan rites which they boldly introduced into the church with Christian terminology, thus corrupting the primitive faith. Even the noted Catholic prelate and theologian, Cardinal Newman, tells us that Constantine introduced many things of pagan origin: "We are told in various ways by Eusebius, that Constantine, in order to recommend the new religion to the heathen, transferred into it the outward ornaments to which they had been accustomed in their own...The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holydays and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison, are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church." An Essay On The Development Of Christian Doctrine, pp. 359, 360. This unholy alliance also allowed the continuance of the pagan custom of eating and drinking the literal flesh and literal blood of their god. This is actually how transubstantiation entered the professing church.

Once again, that's slave morality in a nutshell.

You can't assert yourself, so you justify your inability as moral righteousness.

>Your trapped in the fray which is mortal existence.
Ah, otherworldliness. Now we're getting into advanced slave morality.

It's common knowledge to Catholics that they worship the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon?

I doubt it. Well, except for the Jesuits. As they pledge allegiance to satan himself, they must know for sure that they belong to the most evil organization on earth.

Lol. You fuckers make me laugh. Jesus said ""if someone slaps you on the cheek" meaning slights you. Not steals from you. Your purposefully ignorant interpretation that healthy pacifistic guidelines taught by Christ mean letting people steal your wallet ( and this is the same Christ who said if people mistreat the apostles to shake the sand of your feet towards them and will be more tolerable in sodom and Gomorrah than those places) your being disingenuous.

No, God never required child sacrifice. That would be Molech, son of El, demon god of the arabs.

If you're referring to Isaac, he was in his early to mid 30's, and was not sacrificed.

>being a philosophical materialist
Wew

Look at the obscene way in which they depict Jesus on that crooked and broken and satanic cross.

Just pure and foul evil.

It does though. To once again quote that part of the sermon on the mount.

>if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
If someone wants to steal your wallet don't just let him have it, give him the loose change in your pocket too.

satan runs the RCC and lives in the Vatican.

So says the pope, John Paul II.

Why would anyone be anything else?

You're doing a great job with these. A request though.

Even normies when they see the serpent that is the pope's audience chamber and building know that something wicked this way comes.

If you haven't seen it, or its horrific statue, you're in for an eyeopener.

It's pure evil, and right out in the open.

It is very cultish, with all of their rituals and essential polytheism

Coming from a protestant background it was kind of a shock when a childhood friend took me to a Catholic service

and this is the same Christ who said to the apostles "if anyone mistreat to shake the sand of your feet towards them and will be more tolerable in sodom and Gomorrah than those places" if Jesus was opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell them to oppose those who treat them poorly?

I hate responding to people who use copypasta to make their arguments but at least half of that is wrong.

Things like Saint veneration and the Eurcharist are documented as part of Christianity by at least the end of the 1st century.

Nor were people just baptized then without conversion. the church at the time would throw out and punish baptized Christians who broke the rules, its why most people didn't get baptized until late in life.

No serious historian would deny pagan influence on early Christianity (There was no Roman Catholic Church separate from all the other churches, some outside the roman empire) But it started almost from the beginning, at least by the second generation

>No, I don't want to be like that at all. Nor do I think what he's describing is perfect, I'd say it's closer to the opposite of perfection.

Yes, this is your gospel, the gospel of satan as told to Eve that you were born into, and you are striving to perfect. "Use your knowledge of good and evil to be like God."

That's the satanic gospel, and that's what you're doing, right now. You're trying to be good, on your own, and trying not to be evil, because you think then that some sort of cosmic balance will declare you more good than evil and reward you.

It's a lie from the pit of hell and you believe it to be true.

That doesn't appear to be a golden cow to me. You know who else doesn't approve of icons? ISIS

There's no slavery in Christianity. I am adopted into God's family, with full privileges, and brother to Jesus.

And joint heir.

>Oppose those who mistreat you by shaking sand at them
Brilliant, truly showing them who's boss.

>if Jesus was opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell them to oppose those who treat them poorly?
If Jesus wasn't opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell people in black and white "if someone hits you don't hit back".
How come simply accepting martyrdom is considered the highest virtue?
How come every single one of his followers eventually just submitted to letting the Romans kill them?

Again, what Jesus said on the Mount of Olives was not a prescription for how christians would live their lives.

It was Jesus telling the Jews that their Pharisaical Judaism had utterly and completely failed to prevent them from violating the Law of Moses, and even if they did keep the Law of Moses, which none of them did, there was more to being like God than just not being a law breaker. Hence the list of additional things one would have to do to be like God on his own power; turn the other cheek, go the extra mile, have no man with a rightful claim against you, give the thief your cloak too, etc.

If you want to be like God, you are going to fail.

Have already failed, in fact.

We're not going to crack you up a thousand years from now, or a million years from now, or a trillion years from now. We're never going to crack you up postmortem.

>Again, what Jesus said on the Mount of Olives was not a prescription for how Christians would live their lives.

I think Jesus would be very surprised by this

Read it again.

It's saying those practices were used by pagans far earlier than the 1st century.

The flood of pagans becoming catholics under Constantine was done with zero conversions. They just got wet.

No serious person would deny that the RCC is still a pagan institution. Only the delusional would in fact claim that something changed away from paganism and towards the gospel of Jesus Christ.

>doesn't know "shaking the sand off your feet towards something" was a grave insult at that time

Thanks for the lesson in rudimentary Christianity 101.

Because the quran says the bible is the word of God. They pick and choose what they want to maintain. So they're iconoclastic yet make a Haj to worship an idol housed in the Kaaba, an idol of Hubal, whose head was fashioned from a meteorite.

Jesus is never surprised. He is God.

That you do not understand Jesus was teaching the Law of Moses is ponderous, and displays an almost total lack of comprehension about Jesus' ministry.

You're goddamn right.

Truly everything I tell you now is the anti-thesis of anything Jesus stood for and if that's Satanic then Satan sounds pretty good.

Exactly. Everyone is equal, just like a slave would wish it to be.

And I am saying to you that Christians, not just proto-roman Catholics. were practicing those things.

I'm not claiming anything about the gospel, I am just telling you want happened.

Woe to him to whom evil is good, and good evil.

Maybe you're not fully comprehending what being the brother and joint heir to the King of Kings would include.

Protip: It would include being royalty.

Not a slave. God has no slaves, nor a need for slaves.

Thanks for the stunning argument.