Which country has been the safet throughout history?

Which country has remained neutral, safe and relatively steady throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Zealand.

I guess Switzerland, in recent history.

Mongolia maybe. Not an easy life but afaik no one ever really went into Mongolia and raped the shit out of them. Chinese ruled for a while, but considering the territory I doubt it was bad or anything.

San Marino.

fun fact: formally san marino was at war with sweden for 350 years, when the peace of Westphalia was signed after the 30 years war both parties didn't find common grounds, they signed a peace treaty in 1996

Canada, probably. Not a very long history but "safe". That or NZ as mentioned above.

But honestly, no where. Humans gonna war where ever they are man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

Bhutan

Canada landed on the beaches at Normandy and sent troops into Afghanistan. I wouldn't really call them "neutral".

>canada doesn't have a long history
u do realize that a land has history from before colonization right

This

Iceland and Greenland.

>legal age of consent is 21
hahaha. nice abrahamicuck

remember
SM->GT->WM->HT (repeat)

wrong thread, bud

Liechtenstein

Yes, but he's talking about the country, numbnuts. Canada started during the Age of Colonization. It was started by Europeans. The Eskimos there before the Euros didn't start a country named Canada, you worthless idiot.

Suiza was occupied by Napoleon so no

I guess you answer is Butan

Russian vs Chinese control.

The mongols themselves spread out in their steppes prob didn't even notice anything had happened.

Utterly untrue

Costa Rica

What are you talking about? No one had to rape them, their tribes did an excellent job at raping by each other pretty thoroughly.