Are Germans an asiatic race?

Are Germans an asiatic race?

That's an awfully negroidic nose you've got there Herr Hitler. I suggest you check in with the office of Racial Hygiene for an evaluation. How did a Bohemian corporal such as yourself make it this far?

*gets raped by russians*

I just want to rape her senseless until she is crying for her mother. Then rape her some more.

Since the end of WW2 they are.

autistatic

That would highly improper. I suggest you pay a visit to the stable so we can clean your wretched tongue with horse manure..I'm sure you voted in this lawless brown mass that brought shame on the Reich. SHAME!

Trotsky pls

We are a Volk not a race. Too bad your inferior language cannot describe the implications of that difference. Nothing you can do, it's not even possible for you to learn German to a level surpassing the skills of a 3rd grader.

How about you spread those checks and line my furrows with a manure of a more royal kind.

I'm sorry my Aryan God, please forgive me.

thanks for proving my point. There's no chance you'll actually get it.

Europeans are asiatic

Then why are you speaking English

It's easy to learn. Apparently your implication is that I believe myself superior to you and if I was you'd have to speak German. That is not the case.
I believe that superiority shtick to be a projection of the British upper classe who actually believe everybody but their own kind to be superior over everyone else.
That Herrenvolk thing doesn't put Germans over Brits.

Bomber Harris should have dropped more bombs.

*everybody but their own kind inferior of course

I am not THAT old my friend. Please keep your view of the world intact by following the propaganda line of th epast 100 years. You'll at least feel morally superior.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

I belive you mistake me for a nazi. I was merely trying to provocatively point out the the German word Volk has no proper translation in English. I am fully aware of the Nazi's use of it and their ideas of raciual superiority. I don't share that view. The words Volk or even Herrenvolk are from the colonial era though and follow French and British ideas.

Maybe you should stop making wild assumptions about what other people think. You'll make more sense and come across as less of a twat.

their women are to ugly to be asian

In this place? Sound advice, mate.