What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
bc.daniel.net.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will Ethfags ever recover?

7$ next year.

He didn't buy in early enough

this is one of their lead devs. probably the only one with a conscience.

This is sarcasm folks. He has been known to say these things before

can someone link me all the biggest apps that use ethereum? like 1+million downloads on google play only.

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM

its new tech nigger

its been out two years and has a market cap of 20+billion, surely there must be some apps

He mean that Ethereum isn't safe or scalable. It is immature tech. Don't rely on it for mission critical apps unless absolutely necessary!

That guy is a parody tweeter. He isn't being serious. And I say that as someone with zero ETH who thinks ETH is a giant Ponzi scheme

>lead dev of Ethereum says it isn;'t safe

>HAHA HE'S JUST BEING IRONIC

this is what ethheads actually believe

He meant vitalik premined 77% of coins and is essentially the cryptojew

OK, I get it now. Think I'll sell most of my ETH. I'll keep a little bit in case this craziness keeps going on for another while.

>ETH has surpassed BTC in transaction volume daily
>BTC still has high fees and day long confirmations
>ETH sends in minutes and has tiny fees
really makes you think

you are being astroturfed, don't sell. ETH is web 3.0 and is being worked on by the smartest minds in crypto. any scaling problems are years down the line and will be fixed before they bring down the network, unlike bitcoin's scaling problems which are the reason ETH is succeeding. bitcoin had 2 years to fix the blockchain and didn't, they even made it worse.

yeah like during bancor ICO the whole network was unusable

truly state of art scaling

nice try faggot, the ETH blockchain is 64GB. download it and see for yourself. you're being lied to.

thats not the size of full node

see it yourself bc.daniel.net.nz/

I already told you faggot I don't like or hold any ETH.

There's a nugget of truth to that tweet. What company is going to build their dapp or platform on ethereum when it's volitile and is going to change radically? It's not a stable build, no megacorps gonna build off it right now.

This is why I bought some Ubiq, it is the solution to this problem. It has a stable build, it's learning from ethereum mistakes, and it's business facing. If you have eth and ubq, don't sweat it. If you don't have ubq this is why you should buy

kek. that's wrong. I am a full node.