Does work set you free?

Does work set you free?

Nazi humor...

1. THAT WOULD TRANSLATE BETTER AS "LABOUR SETS FREE", OR AS "LABOUR FREES".

2. WORK/ENERGY IS ACTUALIZATION OF POTENTIAL/POWER, SO, BY ACTUALIZING ONE'S POTENTIAL/POWER, ONE BECOMES WHOLE AND PERFECT.

WORK —OF WHICH LABOUR IS A MANIFESTATION— ROUSES BEING FROM LATENT INERTIA, MOTILIZING ITS POTENTIAL, SO, YES, WORK FREES.

>"Arbeit macht frei" (German pronunciation: [ˈaɐ̯baJt ˈmaxt ˈfʁaJ]) is a German phrase meaning "work sets you free". The slogan is known for appearing on the entrance of Auschwitz and other labour camps.

free from what? I guess in some cases. certainly not auschwitz

Sure, why not.

Ne travaillez jamais !

?

No, work fucking sucks and I rather be a NEET.

Arbeit can translate almost to hardship, toil

it's just a question

So if I worked hard enough they would let me out?

hegel was such a little faggot. i wish he never was born

There's a certain dignity in hard labor, I've worked as a retailcuck for $10/hr and also back breaking construction for $10/hr, if I had to go back I'd definitely do construction.

What did Hegel say on this?

Gentile shekels.

It does according to feminists.

Sort of. If you worked hard enough, you got to go to an offsite factory (probably run by an American subsidiary of RCA, IBM, Ford or GM) with much better conditions than Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Fucking porch monkey nigger! Get the fuck off my board!

Well if you were 'lucky' you might have been in charge of burning the corpses when the Reds came, but then again the Nazis panicked and killed many and sent others on a deathmarch.

lol good point.

It kind of does. When you work all day you don't have time to think about existential problems.

What do you mean? In that WW2 women's work contributed to their emancipation?

if you work hard enough, then it sets you free from living, yes.