Is Status ICO over?

What the hell is going on? I saw picrelated on their twitter, does this mean that I still can contribute? Did your transaction get through?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2fdfdc48b4ca0021e4c629f137d151b5910e6cd0
cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview
contribute.status.im/
slacknation.github.io/medium/018/
etherscan.io/token/StatusNetwork
etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4fbf11b9d00561dfcf3c5ab975e3a804f839db60f564a84f701640fbc16bd9
etherscan.io/tx/0x0b7d9e5a890394e4e6d7fb270f128dd1346bc7b6b8b4513e2e18666df0170c92
etherscan.io/tx/0x65bff9a96572d31619e88b7341e1d670e65be4ad989e3d4ddb26919eec783974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been stuck at "Unable to locate Transaction entry" since the ICO started. How do we know if shit actually went through?

i made 3 transactions this morning and disappeared until just right now one of them popped up and is now pending.

>300,000 ETH hard cap

etherscan.io/address/0x2fdfdc48b4ca0021e4c629f137d151b5910e6cd0

futures are still at 3x though

I've been trying all day and still haven't been able to get a single tx through

>futures are still at 3x though

Source? I was hoping for 2x gains at least and 5x at most based on previous ICOs.

They're at 4x as of 5 minutes ago

wat

cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview

Mine didn't go through but the more I think about it the happier I am about this.
They have gotten $94m so far and are asking for more despite not proving themselves capable of anything.

how the fuck is it trading already? is this normal?

Also can I/should I try to buy the ICO? status page says its still open but mew wont work.

F U T U R E S
U
T
U
R
E
S

I don't want to be an alarmist but the fact it's trading with the ICO still active makes me think the devs are already offloading.

yeah i dont know what that is, what does that have to do with my question? i know a future is like a promise and shit.

F U T U R E S
U
T
U
R
E
S

It's been on there 4 days now and has nothing to do with the ICO. This happens with them all

But people on twitter say they got $270m per first 3 hours

yeah i dont know who to believe anymore and i dont know wtf is happened with this fucking coin, i was gonna put 12 eth in

I just upped my gas to 300k and it confirmed pretty much instantly, just refreshed the page and I was in.

Youre a fucking retard if you still want to buy into this scam. Intentionally misleading contributors by saying they want to discourage what happened to BAT, then making it happen anyway through specified exceptions for whales in the code, says everything you need to know about the company.

A legit company would have made it crystal clear that some people would be prioritzed (I know they said it somewhere, but it was not communicated clearly; this was intentional from status).

My transaction still says it's pending from this morning. It says it's been pending for 30 minutes now.

Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

My transaction showed up as pending, then it disappeared again and went back to "Unable to locate Transaction entry." The fuck.

If you want tot get in set gas at 200k with 50gas price. Now keep spamming transactions to them while increasing gas by 1 (200000 becomes 200001). Do this until you run out of funds. I did it on mew but only had amount i wanted in wallet. It took me 26 tries to get through. Gl.

It's closed now though right?

I'm stuck in this: Is that bad or good?

No it is not, that message already was there yesterday evening (for me europe). And no do not wait for confirmation just keep spamming them since your pending will probably reject. Do it until it says you have insufficient fund for gas.

This site will show when it is closed or opened:
contribute.status.im/

Where can you see your SNT balance on myledgerwallet?

There should be a button "show hidden coins" or something like that right under your ethereum balance

It's not real trading. It's HitBtc IOUs.

>open 30 tabs of myetherwallet
>fill details on each tab but add 1 more gas, for example 199990, 199991, 199992 etc
>send transacion
>alt+tab
>send transacion
>alt+tab
>send transacion
>repeat repeat repeat
>27th tx out even there was x2 tx waiting
>SNT received

That is pretty much how I did it.

What a scam. They didn't need to raise this much.

my transaction is pending, is this good?

holy shit bois. I got through. How do I add the token to my wallet ?

nevermind, I got it.

> The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks!
fucking MEW, trying to bullshit everyone. I thought it was over yesterday and gave up on trying

how did you get thru my man

we in boiiiiisss

I tried sending out couple of times and it just worked. The gas limit was 200000 and 50 gwei as it supposed to be.
They only accepted 2.5eth though, but I had 2 different wallets from which I sent out the funds, so I know have 5eth worth of snt.
I think it's about their dynamic ceiling bullshit, that you just have to keep trying and you'll get through eventually.

> slacknation.github.io/medium/018/
from yesterdays threads

This was the fire festival of cryptocurrency

*fyre

Anyone know how to add the custom token for STATUS?

Why did the contract only use up 10% of the transaction and send back the rest? That happen to anyone else before?

Those MEW fucks are retarded man.

Add custom token on MEW adress: 0x744d70FDBE2Ba4CF95131626614a1763DF805B9E Token: SNT Decimals: 18

etherscan.io/token/StatusNetwork

the limit now is 2.5 per transaction or something slacknation.github.io/medium/018/

i put 400$ in and im thinking about putting another 400 in

should i?

thanks
when was the last time you tried?

About the time I made that shitpost.
You still can get through, keep on trying

if you wanna put in more, I think you need to do it from a separate wallet. I tried sending 1 more eth after my tx got through but the new transaction got cancelled for some reason
etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4fbf11b9d00561dfcf3c5ab975e3a804f839db60f564a84f701640fbc16bd9

>Do the "Change the gas amount by one and resend TX a billion time" method
>After a while notice it's been taking away ETH away from my account on every attempt

What the fuck?
Why am I paying for false transactions that never went through?

Transaction fees, you send, they send back.

I'm just trying to move ETH to another wallet
Why is it consuming gas if no transaction is ever being broadcast for real?

How much is the supply now ? Its trading at 0.23$ per coin now

Managed to get in after 10 tries. How do I view my SNT balance on MyEtherWallet? The receipt of the SNT has been confirmed on Etherscan.

Where?

"The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks"

FML, trid multiple times yesterday to get in on this. Did everything right. FFS

crypto-compare, but its only features for now

It's still open
The owner of MEW just hates ICOs because they cut into his node profits by clogging it, he's been doing everything he can to bamboozle the userbase in the hope they stop raping his node

seriously? any where I can confirm this?

look on the status website its still open

i got in about a hour ago

I just sent two 2ETH transactions and got my STATUS just fine
If you go on their site, it still says "Open and accepting contributions"

The MEW owner is just a butthurt faggot who's pissed at people making money with ICOs
He's even retarded enough to bring the "Hurr durr long term holding ETH is better", as if anyone wants to hold this shit long term and not just flip it

2k eth to go

>seriously? any where I can confirm this?
My transaction from 1.5 hours ago, it is still open but limited to 2.5ETH.
etherscan.io/tx/0x0b7d9e5a890394e4e6d7fb270f128dd1346bc7b6b8b4513e2e18666df0170c92

FFS

AFter this shit show I'm going to develop a tool for spinning up nodes on a vps, with an attached program to allow you to send transactions based upon block ID. Fuck all these people screwing up chances of getting in on an ICO

Anyone who missed this money printing ico might as well be a noncoiner. The moment I checked their ETH address and saw non stop whales sinking in millions of fiat into this, I knew it was a green light. Good work biz/bois

ok, what the fuck is going on, sent this over an hour ago, saw it show up now my timestamp has literally lost an hour?

etherscan.io/tx/0x65bff9a96572d31619e88b7341e1d670e65be4ad989e3d4ddb26919eec783974

seriously, what the fuck is going on?

The block chain is splitting in half! Save the children and get out now, before it's to late!

seriously, what the fuck is going on with this tx?

now says:

>18 mins ago (Jun-21-2017 11:32:46 AM)

what the fuck?

I think we are to late anyway, I only got in with 2.5ETH.

slacknation.github.io/medium/018/
>current max funding per tx: 0.00 ETH = (limit - raised) / slope

regardless, can you tell me why a tx I sent hours ago says "18 mins"?

I have no idea, the same thing happened with one of my transactions. It was like an hour and a half ago, and suddenly 1 hour was 'stripped' from it. I think the etherscan website can't keep up.

fuck this

see

>5 mins ago (Jun-21-2017 12:13:05 PM)

FFS

After what time you have received your tokens? I've just noticed that my transaction went through 3 hours ago but I still did not receive anything

Its over

>Bought 2.16 ETH worth 20 hours ago
>Still 'Unable to locate Transaction entry'
Anyone else?

I tried like 4 times yesteday using imToken and they all timed out, today, after 12 hours i look at my wallet and my ETH is one, and i've got 40000 shiny new SNTs :O

ok, i got them. Congratz to everyone who has succeeded

Does it makes any sense to send 0.12 now? Will I get 1200 SNT or less?

it's closed now you stupid fuck

tx went through but no SNT showed up.... How fucked am?

you should get your funds back after the contract fails

add custom token in myethwallet
0x744d70FDBE2Ba4CF95131626614a1763DF805B9E contract address
name SNT
decimal count 18

That's pretty much what happened to everyone. The only people who were able to get in were the pre-approved insiders hardcoded into the contract and mining groups who spammed the fuck out of the network in order to prevent anyone else from getting in. It was basically a constant ddos on ethereum itself these past 24 hours.

>That's pretty much what happened to everyone. The only people who were able to get in were the pre-approved insiders hardcoded into the contract and mining groups who spammed the fuck out of the network in order to prevent anyone else from getting in. It was basically a constant ddos on ethereum itself these past 24 hours.

I managed to get in, but only after spamming MEW with requests.

I sent a transaction yesterday immediately after it began, and it didn't show up until today. Now it says 'pending', then it switches back to 'unable to locate transaction' after some time and some time later it's still pending with a new timestamp.
What the fuck is going on, does anybody know?