How do I get rich by pure klepto life style?

How do I get rich by pure klepto life style?

I think of life as RPG.

My character build is theif/buisnessman -- a rouge if you will.

So, how do I rank up fast, preferably by boosting.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/39b67t/im_a_retired_bank_robber_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-ef4zJEqO8
youtu.be/-NsiouaBhBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>My character build is theif/buisnessman -- a rouge if you will.

Kneepads are an essential piece of equipment for a successful theif/buisnessman - rogue character

Please be a troll.

Not a troll.

My sneak skill is already capped at 100.

But my lockpick and steal skill is wanting.

Haha this really never gets old.

Always sleep in your own bed too OP. The extra XP you will get the next day from being rested is worth it

I aint joking bitch.

This is a useful metaphor.

maybe try putting some points into intelligence first

Fraud

A thief learns through experience.
There are no 'learning' books or manuals.
Only a few succeed, most fail and end up being bums (still stealing) or junkies(super-klepto).

The only rule is ; Don't get caught and don't get reckless/cocky.

Is this you?

I can sort of be considered a professional thief if you have any questions. I specialize in burglaries. My primary money making method is going to a Best Buy (or any store with gaming equipment) with my team, browsing the store as "real" customers would for 15-20 minutes (enough time to establish how many LP they have) then we, on my signal, simultaneously whip out garbage backs (balled up discreetly in our coats/pockets) and fill them with gaming keyboards, mice, headphones, any expensive shit. Then we flee the area to the getaway vehicle (which is always at least .5miles away, don't want them to get the license plate). We can get about $4-5k worth of electronics per run, but end up with about $3k because of the discount we offer.

It's worth mentioning that we never make our runs in our home state; any store you hit should be at least 200 miles away from where you live.

You seriously risk such long jail time for some bullshit ass robbery for 3k that you have to split

is this what they call full retard mode?

step 1 kill yourself then respawn

>I can sort of be considered a professional thief
>My primary money making method is going to a Best Buy

pick one

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/39b67t/im_a_retired_bank_robber_ama/

>anybody believing this retard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yes, this individual gets out a fucking garbage bag along with his highly specialized team and starts filling it up with tons of random shit.
They then run with garbage bags full of electronics a half a mile to the getaway vehicle.

We've hit more than 20 stores over the years and have yet to be caught because of the precautions we take in planning. Pro-tip: It's worth investing thousands for a good disguise.
We love what we do. It provides an adrenaline rush like nothing else can, and we make consistent, good money with it. Call me a retard all you want but I fucking love my life. Can you say the same?

Sounds fake. I'm willing to bet Best buy has someone watching the cameras. Nearly every supermarket does, so I don't see why electronic retailers wouldn't.

Convert to islam for OP rouge build

Of course they have cameras. They're monitored by LP, or loss prevention. The cameras don't matter, however, if it's not your face/build/distinctive characteristics they see. Has no one here ever heard of a fucking disguise? Do you think only spies in movies use them?

>rouge
>rouge
A business rouge who can't spell?

scam drug dealers

fake name and burner phone of course

>scam drug dealers
I always buy my drugs with counterfit bills. Basically 50% off all drugs ever.

>not going for lover's comfort for that extra 5%
Never gonna make it.

>burner phone
>dealing with people who are too stupid to use Bitmessage or Ricochet or PGP encrypted email

well you certainly will get an adrenaline rush from taking the bbc in jail. j/k i know you are larping, real thiefs dont talk like that, matter fact a goon would never use Veeky Forums to begin with.

you can't be a rogue if you've blown yourself up though

There's small time, and there's this.

Reevaluate your risk/reward

if your goal is to f* minors till they wanna kill themselves, better go to ISIS.

You don't have character, forget it

That's smart! Also, always go back to the same guy, so he can break your knees when he finds the counterfeits.

Murderers have posted on Veeky Forums, why wouldn't a thief?

Although I don't expect anyone here to believe it I'm not larping.
>real thiefs dont talk like that, matter fact a goon would never use Veeky Forums to begin with
Says who? We started as NEETs who browsed Veeky Forums 24/7 until we started learning small time thievery. Lifting and reselling random products (makeup is surprisingly lucrative), pickpocketing shit out of backpacks (airport mainly), and eventually going for big, blatant tech hauls.
Part of our reward is the experience. I understand that the money is pretty shit given the risk, but that doesn't change the fact that successfully pulling off a haul feels better than H and sex combined

i stole only a couple times, mostly in stores. From my little experience, there is no better time than unexpectedly. If you take too much time and linger too long, you will get noticed. If you get in, take something fast while no one is near you and get out as calmly as you can, there's a good chance nothing will happen to you. Don't do it in a place you've already been at and never come back.

I stole some jewelry while in an open doors shop, i don't know how you would call it in english. Think of a big and luxurious store opening for everyone to visit and buy. I went during rush hour, and the guards couldn't keep track of everyone. I'm white, forgettable in every regards and dress average. They didn't acknowledged me when I said hello to them and so I pretended to take a look at one necklace, while slipping 2 different rings in my pocket. Then I went at some other stand, looked and moved again. All in all I was in for 5 minutes, left under the ignorant gaze of the guards and never came back.

I sold the rings for 10k, but on the internet you could find them for 10k EACH. Pure gold with diamonds and shit. Only mistake I made was selling it to some shady vendor in the kind of shops where you buy and sell anything for cheap. Maybe I should have held onto the rings and looked for a better place. Plus I had to leave my name and adress to that dude... Mistake again, but nothing happened.

So tl;dr : I think the best day-to-day "heists" are made on instinct, when you find the opportunity.

Good luck. Sorry for mistakes if there are any, I'm europoor

if you make it a lifestyle eventually you'll find yourself in court, you can get away with stealing small stuff but then it's not really worth it, now stealing valuable stuff, you can get away with it once, twice, hell a dozen times, and then you get caught.
anyways if you're really set you might want to add lube to your build, you'll need it once you get have to do the Jail quest.

Everytime a muslim blows up 236 more take its place. You can start a rouge business and eventually a rouge empire like that.

Try it OP

>rouge business
Competition is fierce.
No chance, unless you find a niche, like some sort of organic fair trade hipster makeup.

My mom would play the insanity card, "Oh I am very sorry I didn't pay for that I am on a lot of medication

The best thing to do is to pack a bag of what you want to steal, and then take some stuff that you pay for.
As you pay, you look that cashier right in the eye, they won't even look at the loot in your hand because everything appears normal.

My mom showed me this when I was 16 at a downtown open-air grocery market. The cashier visibly looked at the stuff she was stealing but didn't mention it.

t. lawful good guy who haven't done property crime since stealing candy when he was 11

From what I'm reading this guy literally waltzed into banks with a paper note that said "give me all the big bucks" and he would then do a 360 degree turn and walk out.

What a living meme.

Most bank robbers make less than minimum wage, averaged over years.

I've stolen literally anything I wanted from big box stores like Wal Mart with great success in northern states. If you go in and grab a cart and quickly fill it with some groceries you can get anything in your coat that fits with no attention. Then stop by the bathroom on the way out to discard any security measures. You can buy the cheap amount of groceries if you need them, or leave the semi full cart next to the bathroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-ef4zJEqO8

Stealing, burglaries etc are for losers. If it's not big enough to get rich off it in 1 go, don't do it. Don't do shit that creates victims, especially not for such a low potential payout.

A guy I trust 100% told me his way. He's 22-23years old and made more than 70k euro illegally, mainly by smuggling weed and selling it to bulk dealers. He can get bricks of cocaine and ultimate low prices for other drugs but only sells weed because the punishments are very low, if he'd get caught he probably won't spend a year behind bars. Not too bad for earning multipe thousands a week. Dude earns a monthly salary on a day sometimes selling weed. Put all that money into crypto's.

Don't do it though if you don't have the connections or the money to buy in bulk. A nice way to get rich relatively easy without the right connections could be growing weed in bulk, and sell it to a small circle of dealers in bulk. Put all the profit in crypto's and you will be rich. If you really feel like taking risks you could sell drugs on the darknet in order to accumulate bitcoins. Multiple young guys in this country (age 21) earned >500k with selling drugs on the internet and letting those coins accumulate.

As long as the government is so stupid to criminalise weed, there's so much money to be made because the demand is practically endless

don't do this. The serious dealers have money counting machines that check counterfeit bills. A machine like that only costs 400eur, it checks counterfeit and saves them the trouble of having to count endless stacks of 20's.

Also IF you manage to get a dealer that doesn't know you to sell to you, you're not leaving untill the notes are checked and counted.
Someone did that to a local dealer, paid him with fake bills. I don't think he'll do it again though.

also
>drug dealer
>phones

if he deals without encryption, you're getting shitty drugs anyway

>robs stores in blackface
>hhehhhheh they dont know im a /b/tard
brilliant

>So, how do I rank up fast, preferably by boosting.

Networking. Good relationships. Always make friends with someone in a high position than you and keep it rolling

Fun fact about Kroger: Security cameras are in the Store Manager's office. They can also be viewed at any time by people at the district office.

Store managers (even ASM's) are rarely at the store past 10-11pm at night.

Used to be an ASM. People stole all the fucking time. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Just say no, user.

youtu.be/-NsiouaBhBk

Jesus fucking Christ. This is peak autism