Is he one of the most underrated mass murderers in modern history?

Is he one of the most underrated mass murderers in modern history?

>destroyed a dam flooding the entire yellow river to halt the flow of the Japanese army
>drowned over 800,000 peasants in the process by his own estimations, but the actual figure was far higher

>the nationalists "conscripted" soldiers by having warlords going out and forcibly capturing villagers, tying them together in a bundle with ropes, and forcing them to trek hundreds of miles to a training camp. Usually only 50% would survive the journey.

The sino-Japanese war was such a clusterfuck, it's a shame it gets overlooked in favour of the rest of the pacific theatre and the Chinese-civil war

Do they have no empathy for their fellow countrymen?

>>drowned over 800,000 peasants
That's just everyday life in China.

>W-War is glamorous
>H-Heroes don't break a few eggs

Go cry to the fucking Soviet Union

I just find it hilarious how Chinks always bitch about the Nip atrocities like the rape of Nanking or muh comfort women, while the atrocities the nationalists and communists each committed against Chinese people were far worse.

The yellow river flood barely even slowed the Japanese advance but the drowned millions of their own people on a whim.

>le lesser of two evils

That's human nature

Asians have no regard for human life. The fact that they breed like rabbits is why death is cheap to them. There needs to be a plague that kills off 90% of their population. China and India are better off only having 100 million than over a billion.

Leave india out of this thread you bastard. Theres plenty of things you can say about india but come on, this thread is pretty specifically about China/East Asia.

No, this gets mentioned every time we get a pro-Nationalist thread on Veeky Forums, but you seem like a /pol/weenie so I'm not surprised you wouldn't know.

The same with the GLF or the Cultural Revolution whenever we have a CCP thread.

That being said Stilwell was right and if the US had coopted the CCP rather than the Nationalists china might have looked much different today.

Haha no

The rest of you just have to make room for them

>>/pol/

His acts are far overshadowed by Japan's like unit 371 and the unapologetic killing of civilians. I don't think the Chinese intended for so many civilians to die because of the flood.

Communist propaganda.

>Asians have no regard for human life

Coming from you white motherfuckers

>Genocide 3 continents
>Holocaust
>All of WWI & II
>30 years war
>Roman conquests
>Napoleonic wars
>Vikings
>Soviet massacres
>Widespread slavery
>Witch burnings
>Balkan genocides
>Harrying of the north
>Northern crusades
>4th crusade
>God knows how many gruesome civil wars

Even to this day you commit drastically more violent crimes than us asians

But go ahead, post a weird anecdotal 3 year old news story to "refute" this

> (OP)
>Do they have no empathy for their fellow countrymen?
Empathy is a Western thing.
Other cultures don't have it.

>b-b-but that's different!

chang's bantz btfo whitebois

Weren't the Mongols and Japanese (ww2 era Imperial Japan) also doing that sort of thing?

Also if we're gonna talk about brutal assholes i feel like the first emperor of china should be mentioned.

Point being, stop trying to force this meme that asians are somehow worse than whites in cruelty and violence

"Le asians are all a hivemind" is the retarded opinion of a few faggots from /pol/ who circlejerk over that old ass video of the kid who got hit by a car

My point was that they had no empathy for their own countrymen, not others

You could say the same about anyone else

Higher up People give no fucks about the people user.

Asians are a lot worse than whites in cruelty and violence.

>*kills thirty percent of own population*
really scours my brainpower

>muslim conquest of India
Why is this so rarely mentioned.

It's overshadowed by the Great Flush of 1906.

Temujin =/= Asians

Because it is the dumbest thing ever. There was no Muslim 'conquest'. That implies that there was a coordinated take over of India by a or a few Muslim entities. It literally was nothing like that.

It was just the usual tribes and states and groups invading and killing people. Muslims spent as much time in India killing each other as they did killing Hindus. And as if the Hindus played nice with each other as well. Before the Muslims India was a land of milk, honey and peace.

Also, the graph goes to the 18th C, so it doesn't just include the conquests, but basically the entire time Muslim states were relevant in the country. It's like including the Wars of the Roses as part of the casualty figures of the Norman Invasion.

I honestly feel bad for the Chinese in the last century- the Qing + foreign encroachment was pretty soul crushing, Chiang was an abysmal money manager and a gangster who killed a lot of people and Mao was a fucking lunatic.

? Never heard of that.

Chiang did nothing wrong.

The japs fucking up RoC directly led to the rise of the Communists.

Oh wait, you are from /pol/.

>everything that disagrees with my ideology is communist propaganda

Wow it's almost like more people die in places with 10x more people?

Historically, India always had a similar population to China, yet India's only appearance in the chart is because of outsiders (Muslims, British).

Meanwhile, all of China's appearance, with the exception of Genghis Khan, are because of the Chinese themselves. And there's many more of them than with India. Care to explain that?

t. Ding Dong Tjong
pretty much all "chinese" dynasties where non-Han

>did nothing wrong
>lose to a fat retard

DAM YOU GOT HIM YOU ARE THE MOST CLEVER MAN TO EVER LIVE. GOOD JOB DECONSTRUCTING HIS ARGUMENT AND MAKING A COUNTER POINT. Reddit just won't fucking leave this board and stop whining about some boogeyman whenever they get proved wrong. I don't even like pol but you are just a fucking idiot LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE THAT SAYS LE GO BACK TO POL I CANT WAIT TO TELL ALL MY REDDIT FRIENDS HOW I BTFOD A STORMWEENIE ANTIFA FOR LIFE

Yes now it's a pissing match between "who's worse" just both of these countries need to get over it snd fuck off

>getting run over 3 times by cars after climbing out off a destroyed escalator

>thinking that china is homogeneous
It's arguably more diverse than Europe ethnically and linguistically.

its the same reason niggers complain when a white cop shoots one of them even though they kill each other all the time. their lives are for them to take not you.

>roman conquests
>white

>Fr*nch
>Soviets
>Slavs
>White

Fuck off to reddit, sweetie.

Just bought this patch to add to my collection, I think I might just be playing to much Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

That and hit it off with a Chinese qt from Taiwan who came to my job on some big work and travel shit. I thought she was cute, she liked my Texan accent.
China going Red was a mistake