Only about 15% percent of the current Arab population of Israel descends from families who lived there before 1948...

Only about 15% percent of the current Arab population of Israel descends from families who lived there before 1948. What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutasarrifate_of_Jerusalem
hips.hacettepe.edu.tr/nbd_cilt25/mutlu.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)#
guardian.ng/news/israel-to-bring-in-20000-chinese-construction-workers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's absolute bullshit

Proofs, tovarisch?

[citation needed]

I am israeli arab, and thats absolute bullshit

The pop in the ottoman velayet that encompassed israel was about 300k in 1897. Most of the arabs AND jews who came afterward were immigrants. The initial pop was mostly jewish villages situated around west jerusalem AND the arabs who were nomads moving around the land. Most of the land was owned by rich arab families who actually didn't reside anywhere near. When the zionists started coming, they brought shitton of monies and resources with which they hired a lot of arabs to do work to help develop the place. More and more arabs stopped being nomadic and many startes moving there for work, while also more and more jews carried on doing the aliyah and bringing more monies. The cycle fed itself for decades and by the time the region had been passed on to the brits, the global population had more than doubled (1922). But 1944, I think it was already around 3 or 4 million. The development/population boom spike was insane on both sides.

Chances are you aren't directly descended from the original population, just like the majority of jews aren't either. Israeli and Palestinians are equally, for the vast majority, descendants of immigrants and that is why you are both stupid having that stupid fight. Just stfu and learn to share what you built together. OP is baiting because his post makes it sound like the other 85% are jews but it's a false equivalence, probably only 15% of israeli jews are ALSO descendants from natives.

Just went and got the sauces.

>population of the region in 1897 : 298653
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutasarrifate_of_Jerusalem

hips.hacettepe.edu.tr/nbd_cilt25/mutlu.pdf

>and pic related for 1922 and 1944
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)#

but palestinians didn't build the modern state of israel.

Their labor did actually

The jewish Israelis rely on cheap labor just like every other 1st world civilization does.

population numbers dont lie.
A jump from 298k to 750k in barely 25years? And then to 3.5million after another 20? It was an economic boom and the kibbutz didn't do it all by themselves.

Actually I just checked

The majority of construction labor in Israel is farmed out to Chinese. Neat

guardian.ng/news/israel-to-bring-in-20000-chinese-construction-workers/

>What say you?
Fuck off back to the contemporary politics board, cunt.

You make it sound like it was exploitation. The population boom clearly shows they were willingly emigrating to that pocket of the british mandate. They could have stayed in french syria or british jordan (well it was transjordan at the time but they could have stayed on the other side of the river) or british iraq. They clearly came because it was tge best deal around. The jews also paid handsomely for buying land from the rich arab landowners so they could develop the region. It just went to tits in the late 20s/early 30s with the formation of paramilitary organisations on both sides and that part of the story is such a mess I'm still confused about it. Had a lot to do with the MENA being copycat of western ideas and nationalism was becoming rampant, especially after the success of turkey becoming like an example for other arabs who were lost and longing for an identity after the ottocucks got btfo.

You didnt get what OP is saying, he is saying before 1948, so we are talking about arabs after 1948. I agree with you about everything else , most arab families here care about their heritage, so they have family trees dating back to more than a thousand years, and you can figure where each family derives from.

Well therw also was the palestinian exodus, so who knows how many of the "originals" are technically left. It's a pointless argument because nearly all are immigrants and playing the date game ia how they all mutually troll each other. Letting both frame the debate in such terms is why nothing's ever got done. Everything that happened from the arab league invasion is literally cancer giving both sides "ammunition" to never fucking mutually fix their shit.

Jews have no right to a country, it says in the Torah the must remain as wanderers until the Messiag returns, as payment for their sins.

>jews shouldnt be in our countries
>jews shouldnt have a countey of their own
t. stormcucks

You dont get the point of the conflict, do you?, Jews want a Jewish state l, Palestinians want a normal arab state, Jews buying land wasnt the problem, but making goverment eastablishments since before 1910 was a red alert for arabs.

Oh I dunno, the Nakba, killing tens of thousands, pouring white phosphorus in kids, kicking out, all the exiles.

>making government establishments since before 1910
What?

>the secular atheist nation of Israel is Judaic

No they hate observant Jews there

Yes. Jews were prepearing since they got opressed in Russia and every fuckin place in europe in 19th and 18th century(even belford hated them at first). So all eyes were on the holy and they started making preperation since 19th century

What percentage of Jews from the current population of Israel descend from families who lived there before 1948?

Oh the first aliyah. Yeah well they got the okay from the ottomans to immigrate, 20k or so jews. So what? Where is the argument? They should have migrated illegally perhaps?

I am not talking about the imigration, i am talking about the establishments that they made. eg :zionists, keren kayemet , mossad, military and many more were prepeared in advance before 1948 all the way back til 1860s or something