Nothing more accurately contests the narrative that Nordic, Anglo people's are the most "advanced"...

Nothing more accurately contests the narrative that Nordic, Anglo people's are the most "advanced", in terms of their civilization, than this one machine. For all the chest beating of "first world" countries, then sure can't clean their ass.

Nothing contests the narrative of cultural relativism more completely than this machine either.

Discuss.

I refuse to discuss

Grow up.

Kill yourself.

>tfw Chinese cooking makes western chefs look like a bunch of savages eating raw meat with their hands

what language are we speaking right now?

None. We are reading a language.

not even him but shut the fuck up.

Asians aren't the only ones who preserve eggs lol

Explain yourself.

German with French characteristics, unless you're (or should I say, yoo're) an American.

Even the poorest latin countries have bidgets, which allow people to comfortably wash their ass clean.
In most English countries this is unheard of, and people settle for "good enough" paper.
For comparison, imagine if the world was ruled by a race of people who still wiped the shit out of their ass with their hands.

You fucking liar China invented the Egg

Oh yeah, as an anglo, I totally agree that toilet paper is a fucking dumbass idea as a home convenience (makes sense for traveling though). Anyone who has ever had a full day of liquid shits should know why at least from a comfort angle.

I'm pretty sure those smug scandi's use Bidets though my friend.

As for your argument, just because X has a flaw doesn't mean it cannot possibly be the best of its category. If the competition has more flaws then X would still be the best (assuming you believe the most advanced is the best of course)

>For comparison, imagine if the world was ruled by a race of people who still wiped the shit out of their ass with their hands.

Would such a race also happen to have designated shitting streets?

>grow up
>says the anglo that lets shit rub onto his underwear, effectively making it a cotton diaper like the old days.
really strains my raisins

Can't speak for everyone in the anglosphere but in Australia people often go swimming, shower daily (often twice) and use disposable wipes in addition to toilet paper.

It's arguably worse when Europeans dont have a bidet since they don't shower daily.

>than this one machine.

Drinking fountains?

Hitler had shit in his pants all the time no matter how many baths he took. That's because he farted all the time and sometimes followed through.

>The state of Veeky Forums in one picture.

Real men don't mind having skid marks because they distinguish them from women, who almost never do. I would discontinue a relationship with any man whose "dirty" underwear looked even cleaner than my own because to me that makes him a woman with a penis, the worst of both worlds. My ideal man would be a blue-eyed FtM or intersexual on Testosterone with underwear just as bad or worse than my daddy's.

In the 50s poor Italian immigrants who couldn't afford them actually showered each time after they went the toilet. They considered Americans who just wiped and then went about the rest of their day barbarians.