Ethnicities of Ancient Egypt

So after seeing so much out of context kaang posting I was wondering if anyone had any information of the various ethnicities of ancient Egypt, and how common Nubians, Levantines or even black East Africans would have been in Ancient Egypt compared to ethnic Egyptians. It doesn't have to be limited to a specific dynastic period. It can be pretty much all the way up until the later Roman period.

Read Kemp's Ancient Egypt - Anatomy of a Civilization.

There is a core of brown people that are North-Eastern Africans. They are some golden mean between not too white and not too black.

They are their own thing, immersed in a mess of differently colored people, some lighter, some darker, not only from all four corners of the land, but as populations within a larger Nile Valley civilization, influenced by neighboring African territories and the Near East both in demographics and culture throughout prehistory (pre-dynastic Egypt) and millennia of history.

Egyptians remain Egyptians and in their own particular way brown, regardless of whether the current dynasty is of "blacks" or Greeks. In many ways they have been a bridge between Africa and Asia.

Meanwhile African-American genetics is crystal clear that if they're looking for an Urheimat for wewuzing purposes, it has to be from the lands their ancestors were stolen from, whom, suprising exactly no-one, were on the Atlantic side of Africa.

Since historians tell us those places were not devoid of pre-colonial civilizations, the wewuz crowd could look up the archaeology of those, while leaving North-African territories taken over by Greeks, Romans and Muslims alone.

There was one of the dynasties that was legitimately black Nubians, which is probably how WE WUZ KANGZ arose.

I want to say it was the 15th dynasty.

Sorry for the off-topic question but did Egypt ever conquer/had Sudan? I know the Nubians pushed their way up Egypt once and conquered it but did it ever happen in reverse? How far down did they went if they did?

Have you ever seen the statues and paintings of Kushites? They don't look like nigs. Hell, northern Sudanese people clearly exhibit caucasian traits to this day. They look like East Africans. Nigs wuz nothing but slaves to the Kushites and Egyptians.

then say it?

Indo-European Aryan ruling caste

Semitic modern Copt-looking subjects

That is literally it

Do you know what Indo European means?

You're as bad as a nigger.

Yeah Kush/Nubians were a mix of black nilotics and brown egyptian-looking people.

>Semitic
>Coptic
Are you retarded?

WE

I'm inclined to believe the Kushites were an East African people like the Ethiopians. Their statues show no negroid traits.

Yeah I mean id say modern-day south Sudanese probably closely represent the black element and modern-day Nubians like pic related probably represent their average red/brown element.

As far as the Ancient Egyptians (and I say this in ever thread), modern-day Upper/Southern Egyptians likely constitute what they would have looked like. They don't look too different from the brown Nubians honestly. There were probably elements of other places of course; fair red-heads are likely from nearby North Africans who have it today. You also see many women depicted as fair so I'm sure there were modern Copt looking people too; particularly in Lower-Northern Egypt.

Modern day Upper/Southern Egyptians

And last one for now.

In the past we were monarchs, rulers and other such things.

I think user meant "Afro-Asiatic", not "Semitic."

>lands their ancestors were stolen from
They were legally purchased in an acceptable and legal system. Not stolen

The race of the Egyptians is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what race they were, we all know that the ones who actually built the pyramids were the any lmaos

Are you one of those retards who think Semite=Jew?

Yeah just like modern day "Swedes" represent what ancient Swedes "probably" looked like. Because there is no demographic changes over long periods of time.

>/pol/ memes
kys

Not an argument.

Those swedes are obviously not racially swedish so what's your point? They don't even constitute the majority demographic.

Well the Ptolemaic dynasty were definitely white, seeing as they were a (very inbred) Greek family.

>They don't even constitute the majority demographic.

Not right now, no. Lets wait 30 years.

>not even half a million
Let's wait thousands.

Egyptians were fucking brown. See OP's picture. They depicted both Libyans and Levantines as light skinned compared to them.

Go take a look at the prognosis for Sweden's demographic m8. It's okay. I'll wait.

so what if people born in sweden are black/arab? Oh yeah i forgot
>MUH WWWHIET GENOCIDE

The vast majority of foreigners in sweden are finns or other closely related groups. The trend of non whites is a recent phenomenom that will cease eventually.

>So what if people in the American Commonwealth are British? Oh yeah i forgot
>MUH INDIAN GENOCIIIIIIIIIIIDE

>that will cease eventually.

What will make it cease exactly? Sweden took in 130000 refugees in 2016. That's literally equivalent to the US taking in 4.6 million.

If America took in 4.6 million Syrian refugees there would be a civil war.

I'm not even an American but from what I understand there was an actual genocide happening there.
I don't know why you'd give a fuck if your (vague concept of) race doesn't exist in a couple generations.

>I don't know why you'd give a fuck if your (vague concept of) race doesn't exist in a couple generations.

Something being vague and hard to pin down doesn't make it valueless. Social and political norms aren't scientific theories.

The concept of equality is also vague as fuck, and yet people parrot it around as if it's some kind of God.

When everything in the Middle East calms down. The refugees have no incentive to stay.

Sweden isn't the U.S. so they're no comparable.

Sweden sends many many people back though user.

Also many nation's take,way way more refugees the Sweden does.
Don't know why people obssess over Sweden (maybe because they are white and blonde?)

What is the value of your skin pigmentation?

We're not talking about skin pigmentation. We are talking about countries with ethnic groups and their culture.

>hurr durr race is just skin color

Get out

>Also many nation's take,way way more refugees the Sweden does.

Yeah, like Germany.

Then what is the value of your fucking ethnic group you retard?

Well, I think of it the same way as art. It's a form of aesthetic value.

There are more biological differences, you moron.

Read a book

and Germany returns most of them.

Copts arent semitic. Search in wikipedia Afroasiatic and you will see that egyptian is it's own branch and not part of semitic.

They were probably a hybrid race, an amalgam or a mixture of people who lived near the blue nile and upper/lower Egypt. I'd say they probably looked more like upperclass Semitic Northern Ethiopians/Eritreans than plain Arab.

>The refugees have no incentive to stay.
Except welfare and swedish cuckess tang.