ANS THREAD

Who else /catching the falling knife/ in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JButler806
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-new-smart-economy1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cannot believe so many fucking people bought a blatant Chinese scam

holy shit, I thought you guys were memeing about it.

you actually believe ans is the next ethereum.

Im right there with you senpai

T-The rebranding is going to make it soar, I swear!

Soon we moon boys

off topic could any of you biz's bois send me 1$ paypal.me/JButler806

HE ACTUALLY BOUGHT CHINESE BITBEAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not sure if people calling it a scamcoin are trying to get it to drop further to buy in low, or actually fucking retarded.. mhm

It's been 22 hours since the conference which was a major success. Unfortunately whales and attached idiots will drop regardless of what the news is.

Just stand firm and wait for ANS to go sky high again :)

lesson number 1: never buy ath
lesson number 2: sell the peaks
lesson number 3: do not buy back in immedialy after the peak
lesson number 4: when going away from the computer set stop losses regardless of micro rises or dips

I never bought ATH
I just bought the dip but it never stopped dipping

>even more cucked that Digibros

I never thought we'd see it happen again, but it only took less than a month!

scrap 3

3 should be: look for interesting entry points and do not panic buy back in
covered by 4

you didn't bought the dip, you bought the crash.

lesson number 3: look for interesting entry points and do not panic buy back in
lesson number 4: when going away from the computer set stop losses regardless of micro rises or dips

368 ANS here. I bought around 0.003. I'm not too disappointed though. Simply whale manipulation, if you have done some market research you should see this hit new highs in the coming weeks with the rebranding and some very nice gains in the next few years. Just don't sell now if you bought at an ATH. This really will be an extremely good choice for a long term hodl. Market cap is too low to be worth only $6, especially if this eventually hits the realms of Baido or Tencent in the future.

>tfw didn't delete my buy order at 269 from yesterday
>wake up with even more ants

fmsus

yes same here, I am a noob and it was a good lesson for me, I could have sold several times to break even at least, but I intead I bought back in like retard.

The nightmare ever ends.

I was watching the chinese conference. it was shabby - sure. But it had lots of tech - and when they said it would be x10 faster than Ethereum blockchain I was like "this is it - people are gonna buy this shit and anticipate".

Bought in at around 347 sat. Then it just fucking dumped.

Holding these bad boys hoping it will turn up soon.

The DGB in my hand is getting rusty and giving me tetanus

God bless you user you still found time to Photoshop the picture.

hey senpai can you spare me an ant?
I bought in on the news like a retard and I'm down 50%. Won't let it happen again but I need something to keep me going. These ants are uncomfortable in my pants

The laugh I had looking at the completed thing mitigated the pain
Barely

^^^All of these salty no coiners dont have their moon ticket

Buy the rumors, sell the news

its ok user
i bought them at 40, 35, 29 and 28
only 0.5btc total but i wanna die anyway.

0.01BTC SOON
NEW PARADIGM
ETH KILLER

Pls stop, user. You're only making it feel worse.

buying ans XDDDD

RIP

I have never seen so much market manipulation as with this fucking coin

THE ANTS SHALL RISE AGAIN, YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL ALL SEE HAHAHAHHAA

holy fucking shit

btw I didn't sell, sold on bittrex and bought back in on yunbi

And I thought I felt bad for losing 4k. Granted ANS doesn't even comprise 10% of my total portfolio, but it's still pretty fucked.

Are you sure it's manipulation? How can you tell? I believed that yesterday, but now I just think it'll tank, and people saying that it's whale manipulation are just trying to cope with their bags. I know I am.

www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you

It's gonna be ok brah, we're all gonna make it.

Didn't you see the obvious as fuck 50+ BTC walls being put down and pulled every five minutes, pulled every time someone bought, and put back every time the coin managed to gain any traction?

Even if there's none of that now it's undeniable that the market was fucked to death by whales trying to do god knows what with it.
It doesn't make sense to say "lmao just accumulating!" if they just made it tank and destroyed market trust in it

What would you gain in accumulating something you killed from the inside like a cancer?

Its pumping guys buy quick

youre retarded and dont know shit about how this works

the whales have milked it dry first with arbitrage from chink exchange to bitrex

they pumped it up high then sold for btc

then it crashed to 250k and you would see 45 btc buys at 250k sats

Don't even sweat it, it hurts to hodl but this will come around. No way a 5x gain in a day was going to be sustainable. It just sucks if you bought high like I did but I'm still not worried

I still think it's insider info and people trying to accumulate from the inside. They want the majority for themselves because they know this is the future of China. I can't think of any other reason they would want to drag it down this fucking hard. If that's not it, then I can't understand why they would sell for nothing over and over like that.

Ty for this I will keep it in mind

I'm a massive fucking newfag, man. I can't identify artificial movements like that. It was stupid obvious before the conference but all I saw was massive crashing all fucking day after it. Is this shit still even worth holding? Have you cut your losses user? I haven't, because I'm stupid. The only positive posts I've seen about the long term prospect of ANS have been seemingly ironic, or filled with fucking reddit spacing. I don't know who to believe at this point.
And yes, I am retarded and don't know how any of this works. I'm just a dumb college kid who thought investing in crypto would be an interesting learning experience, with a possibility for some profit.

alright then here enjioy

lesson number 3: look for interesting entry points and do not panic buy back in

You are betting on the wrong horse, Qtum is going to be the breakthrough out of China

>set stop losses

Lol, not for ETH though

its pumping right now

>draw meme lines for shit and giggles an hour ago
>this happens

ALL ABOARD THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SELL YOUR BAGS

a whale has got a 45 btc bag of ans

they put reall small sell orders trying to hold it down. but ant will break out the be the one.
Neo is beeing born right now

What you should do: sell a good chunk at a profit when it goes back up (so sorry if you bought at ATH, you're probably gonna be waiting awhile). Keep some though. I think this coin has a decent future. It will probably go up to what it was before once more news comes out for it and it's renamed.

>1 (never buy ath)
Yep, didn't do that.
>2 (sell the peaks)
Failed that several times. Could of sold at ATH, pre conference pump, or mid conference pump.
>3
Never did that, been hodling since I bought.
>4
Don't know how to set a stop loss. I set a conditional sell order for 430k pre-conference, but removed it when the news seemed good. It then proceeded to peak exactly there and then tank.

thats what i just descriped cool

AAAAAANTS WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON!!!

I prefer my meme lines, they will hold true.

Does it really have a future though? Wouldn't the past 20 or so hours have destroyed the market trust in this coin?

lets look at this wall beeing eaten

its goign up

Yeah because BTC never dumped, and ETH never dumped, oh wait.

27 was my line to break even, good to know

Whales still haven't left it seems, can they just leave this coin alone, fuck me. This is ARK all over again

in b4 it hits 30 and dips down to 15

Hahaha weak handed idiots this is great

dip is over every sat is profit now . fuck yes

ypu mine to

I'm a crypto newfag, my dude. This kind of volatility would be a disaster in the stock market.
Also, this post helps me keep my hands strong, maybe it'll help you too. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

Nigga its back at 280k.

People need to learn to hold. People need to understand that they won't be millionaires overnight. They need to realize they need to invest and not trade.

People don't realize its still 300% higher than last week. I bought in at that time for like 90k sats. A 300% roi in a week. Thats just insane.

I have trust in this coin. I believe the technology really has a future. I'm going to hold it for quite a while and see what happens. My prediction is that it will stay volatile for a while but with a general upwards trend. Maybe after a while another big jump upwards.

The patient and people with steel hands will eventually be rewarded.

Same shit happened with vox and music

exactly

is now a good time to buy ants?

not at this exact minute, wait for dip.

wow

is a good time to invest in ans and forget about it for a week or two

bearish engulfing pattern was detected so market sentiment is changing to sell

kek

I also don't think people realize the significance of them working with "certificate of authorities in China to map real-world assets using smart contracts".

BTC is expressly banned in China. You can argue that if people put money in BTC because they don't trust the government, they're not going to put money into a Blockchain tech that has the government's approval.

Or you can look at it as efforts on the part of the government to start a more transparent and trustworthy system which, used by a population of 1.3 billion people, will logically take off.

Depends which side you see. So far I think the latter. The pump was insane for sure, but pumps happen. Just look at the beginning of all altcoin charts.

I bought in near ATH but I'm not that fucked over by it. Might buy some more because I do think this is the new bottom and we probably aren't going to see prices this low again (especially with NEO coming out later this year).

You can call this a cope, but I've always had iron hands so I don't cope lol. If it goes to 0 that's fine by me too cause I only put like 10% of my portfolio in this.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-new-smart-economy1/

Still at 212k on yunbi.

Remember when it mooned the other day? That was the day yunbi stopped withdrawals of ants due to the blatant arbitrage taking place. Futile of course to try and stop the transfer of crypto but I digress.

While there is no restrictions on withdrawals from yunbi this coin won't be going anywhere until it appreciates there (it's not). It's just a chink roulette wheel on bittrex now with this shitcoin.

We will ride this out breh, you are not alone

Jesus...

coin mooned on bittrex due to arbitrage and got stopped on its tracks right as yunbi blocked withdrawals

We're back in the green on Bittrex boys!

aha yeah just another 120k sats to go AHAH

Did you just assume my gender?

I feel sorry for the anons who panic sold

please don't compare shitty ants to glorious BitBean.

Not one of my best trades but I've only been in crypto since March. This is all XRP gains...

People making fun of holders: eat a dick right now.

Let's go back to the 300 boys

>yunbi stopped withdrawals of ants due to the blatant arbitrage
If they keep stopping and starting withdrawals, it's just going to make the arbitrage worse.
They need to just let it be and it will even out...

GENDER NEUTRAL HERE

DON'T MICRO AGGRESS ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

F

ye damn right

It needs to be made available on more exchanges like poloniex and gdax.