/BANCOR/ BNT Gang General

Time to educate NoBancs.

Bancor by it's design is not set to rocket up in value in short periods of time. Due to the smart contract there is a constant balancing of value between the exchanges and the contact.

Bancor is designed for constant, steady growth. This is actually healthier than the pump and dump coins we see so often (ANS, ARK, DGB, RDD, XVG and the list goes on...) Bancor instead will constantly gain steady value, the potential is practically limitless due to it's application.

BNT acts as a liquidity reserve for any token that chooses to use the platform. Every time a new token or crypto is added to the platform, Bancors value will increase, and as the BNT->ETH contract has shown us already, it will keep increasing.

Amazingly, Bancor has already increased in ETH value by 33% within 16hours of trading being activated. That is much higher than anyone can predict. You will also notice unlike traditional coins/tokens this doesnt surge up and then dump down, it climbs slowly and steadily.

Now, another important factor is to consider is Bancor is an actual product, in use right now. Not some pseudo concept of an idea floating in a hypothesis. Bancor is tied fundamentally to the whole cryptocurrency market. The larger crypto gets, the larger Bancor gets.

There are several key events that will cause steady upwards trends in Bancor's value, turbo boosting the steady climb. The first is the implementation of an easy to use and noob friendly APP with GUI. This will make exchanging BNT with the various tokens added to the system easy for anyone. The next big factor is the adding of new coins, this will most likely happen on a weekly basis as new coins adopt the system.

Ultimately Bancor is poised to become a top 3 coin within 6 months. It actually has the potential to overtake the platform it's built upon in terms of market cap and volume.

in 16 hours it's gained 33% value and has a $377M market cap. Do not miss this user.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6gszuw/bancor_can_create_bnt_anytime_they_want_for_no/
bancor.network/bnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are still too stupid to understand the complex initial smart contract trading method, Bancor has you covered:

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

This is a very easy to use contract to get you into the BNT game at below exchange prices.

I have 2k in FIAT and I just can't pull the trigger on a BNT investment.

Everything about it seems legitimate in theory, but in practice I've read that is has application flaws and also I don't know if I trust (((them)))

It's also designed for banking applications which is morally opposed to the very basic foundations of Crypto

>tfw you bought bancor at 190K sats

>Hold my bags: the thread.

Best price to buy in at boys?

I'm using Bittrex, currently 160k SATs.

How low will it go, or are we already in the rebound?

Daily reminder bancor is a centralized blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor at any time. This shit followed by status will be regarded to as the largest scams in cryptocurrency's infant stages.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6gszuw/bancor_can_create_bnt_anytime_they_want_for_no/

Oy vey! That's a good goyim! Keep buying our BANCOR yes!

buying at 15.5 is a good idea
i bought mine at 15.9 and sold half when it spiked to 17
there si no way it goes below 15.5 imo

>which
you mean just like ethereum, and anything based on ethereum?

daily reminder, do your own fucking research instead of quoting FUD from twitter.

Yeah nah. BNT fucking sucks. This shit is literally dead after 1 day because of all the nagative press about it. Volume is already decreasing kek.

DOA.

Decreasing? It's gone up $200M in 16 hours since the ICO.

I don't even know why you faggots boither.

>because of all the nagative press
nope, it's a shit coin based on a shitty crypto (ETH) and as such too volatile for anything but daytrading
were it based on BTC as reserve, its value would steadily increase

>"If you are still too stupid to understand the complex initial smart contract trading method, Bancor has you covered"

Cannot get more jewish than that.

Daily reminder that nobancs have literally zero arguments.

It rose 86M eth and now it's fucking dead.

Hmm, it's worth 1M eth, yet you think it rose 86M?

Are you completely fucking retarded? Be honest.

I'm trying my best user.

The FUD is so low energy it's comical.

My bad it rose 86.000ETH

Emin's hit piece really killed the price

And now it's dead.

Somebody just withdrew 10.000ETH KEK

Dead coin

obvious scam. It's centralized af and the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time. why the fuck would anybody invest into THAT.

It rose 600K eth in 16 hours.

Lol, did you read Bancor's statement about that? Please inform yourself. And same thing could be said about Ethereum..

The best price to buy is when it is the cheapest.

nobancs on suicide watch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anybody knows why bancor keeps falling bittrex but also keeps rising in value in terms of ethereum? Arbitrage starts to seem like a really good idea now kek.

WHY ARE NIGGERFAGGOTS DUMPING BNT ON BITTREX AT BELOW-CONTRACT VALUE? ARE THEY FUCKING INSANE!?

Bancor will be the final grave of Keynes.
S

break

They can dump all they want kek there is a 300million buy wall at 4$. If it's a whale trying to lower price he dun goofed.

Arb that shit man. I would if I wasn't lazy as hell.

Can you guys stop calling people idiots if they don't understand this yet? It's not like people just know everything instantly. It's getting annoying

*at 0.001 ETH

It's time that they learn then user. I swear to God if this is dumb shit whale.

0.01 eth is 4$ dude.

With jews you lose. Always do the opposite the jew says.

Check those digits!

When will this shit p&d like every coin that arrives on bittrex does?

.01 * 329 = ??????

I see. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bancors BTFO

They just going to dump all the way down to 3.2$ those fucking niggers kek.

you're right, this is beyond idiocy as it's actual carelessness and unwillingness to read the tl;dr of it all in plain english

Wait WTF no you are wrong look. bancor.network/bnt

Never, it was designed not to. The only good reason to have it on the exchange is to buy with btc.

It will grow but never drop below 0.1ETH that's the whole point of the coin. A safehaven/bank. (Bank)or but people (look at bittrex buying price) are to retarded to understand this.

Niger dumping 4.47 now

I'll bet you there will be retards who don't know Jack shit of the coin thinking it will go to 1$. So they panic sell.

they will launch it to $10 or so soon and leave some traders crying with nobags

So what is a good price to get into bancor at?

Im dumping those bags while people are still buying.

Never fall for kike tricks again.

currently - the lowest, be it an exchange or the contract
it won't go lower again

Turns out my buy order at 0.00151 got filled

There is nothing to dump you retard. Why don't you sell everything at 3$ and see what happens. It will be instantly bought up because of the buy wall jeezes Christ get educated about what the coin does.

Hold on... If 1 ETH is 100 BNT why are niggers buying it at 0.012ETH on bittrex?

Because the price isn't tied to ETH, it's just elevated by ETH

Bancor will probably be worth more than ETH one day

I recommend setting buy orders in a series form considerably lower than contract price to way way lower than contract price
all that's left to do afterwards is wait for some ignoramus to execute a market sell (frequent occurrence) which you can either immediately sell at at least 10%+ or hold for a bit and sell later if brainlets are making it trend upwards

Weren't you guys saying the pourpose of the coin is to have an stable price and serve as some sort actual bank account?

Because other niggers buy the coin without knowing what the fck it is. This entire bittrex parade is beyond retarded.

It is. It has a minimum price of 0.01ETH bit of more people buy in tokens will be worth more and there will be more tokens. Yes I know that sounds fucking weird but it works like that.

The price will increase or decrease consistently as opposed to sudden moon and sudden dump.
This is because the price is calculated through a formula whereas for other coins, the price are based on the order book in the exchange.

What exactly is a "market sell"?

I understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis (though still learning where to actually find reliable info), but Im still largely unaware how exchanges work, the terminology and how exactly whale manipulation functions and other things like that

Bancor is tanking badly, -10% in 1 hour

So the coin is designed to be a long term hodl? You honestly think it'll pass ETH in value? Why?

1) This coin is hard to impossible to manipulate since it has a floor of 0.01 ETH.

Seems like people are panic selling now thinking it's going to crash. God this shit is so fucking dumb.
Does not matter. It will stop at 3.2$ and literally cannot go lower then that.

>crypto jevvis coins
>not a scam

wew

t. Another dumb fuck that does understand how Bancor works.

>It will stop at 3.2$ and literally cannot go lower then that.

Too bad most of the people bought it for 4$ at ICO

this was OP (literally same writing style and same images) two weeks ago:
> when it'll hit the exchanges it will be 20x
> did you buy BNT at the ICO user, r-right?
> we jew now

OP today:
> e-ehm, don't mind the dips, BNT is designed to moon slowly, very slowly, extremely slowly...

>It will stop at 3.2$ and literally cannot go lower then that.

it can go NEGATIVE
since they already spent part of the ETH raised
math is not an opinion

*Not

Yes it is. It will be worth more since people can use it to provide value to their own crypto coin. Suppose I make a new coin called coin X. I own 50% coin and people are scared I will fuck them over by dumping.

What you can is buy 10000BTN and tell people they can get your coin for 5BNT. What this means is even if I dump people can still trade back their coin to BNT and then back to eth if they want to.

It backs up your coin with a reserve instead if simple demand and supply from the market.

It also proves that you are backing your coin and then it's not just a pnd.

Or maybe you're the sick fuck here who is actively trying to con others into an obvious scam for your profit.
Fuck off.

But in order to back up another coin I suppose the value ratio has to remain stable, i.e 1Xcoin for 5btn, so people can gat back their money. Then how is this ever going to pass ETH in value?

market sell means that it's fulfilled by current buy orders from the highest to the lowest until the entire amount of the sell order is closed

wtf was that price jump from 124 to 132 in just a second

you people just dont get it.

You gambled, you lost some money.
Period.

Op is wrong about ANS but correct that Bancor is worth buying. This coin will return a profit, assuming it doesn't get hacked.

>What you can is buy 10000BTN and tell people they can get your coin for 5BNT. What this means is even if I dump people can still trade back their coin to BNT and then back to eth if they want to.

if you take out money with your scam, people will lose money since you put the entire network at loss

the only way possible to not damaging the network is to create a coin with a solid idea at the foundation, WORK HARD FOR IT, don't scam people, don't cash out: at this point you created something valuable, that will attract money from outside the network, which will put everyone into a positive position, including you

as of today, BNT should be priced below its ICO price, since money and value has been only cashed out so far; only when interesting side projects will start using this platform the BNT price can go above the initial ICO price

>ETH still not working on Coinbase due withdrawal backlogs
> Whales dumping their ETH in BNT
> Veeky Forums saying not to buy BNT

Alright I've seen this episode before. Guess I'll double my stake in BNT

they (original ICO contributors) had high opportunity cost of having their ETH locked in while ATH was happening
BNT is otherwise a fine coin introducing a novel idea, such a shame that the crypto space seems to consist of brainlets but I guess that just means more gains for those who have something between their ears

It has a minimum floor of 0.01ETH. You will always get at least this.

Now when you buy more bancor tokens it gets added to the reserve and BNT is worth more:

Example:
Reserve: 1.0M ETH
BNT tokens amount: 80M

Price per token (in eth) => 1.0 / 80 = 0.125

Current: 1.047 / 81.295 = 0.12885

There is also something with scaling since somebody mentioned this is an exponential function not sure how that works though.

Maybe.

But in the end the gold they thought to be sitting on was appeared toiletpaper. No less.
For whatever reason.

They lost.

Bro you literally talking shit. If you understand how it worked you would not be saying this shit.

It can not drop for 2 YEARS. Literally impossible. Or some Space whale would have to sell 300 million worth of BNT right now.

>Amazingly, Bancor has already increased in ETH value by 33% within 16hours of trading being activated.

25% now. And since the value of ETH dropped 20% between the ICO and when you could trade your tokens, you're actually up about 5%.

That's better than nothing, but a lot less than you could've made this past week with judicious trading.

cont.

side projects could take months, or even years to appear
which could be a problem because the BNT price can go so low in the meantime that not a single investor will be confident in using the platform

will side projects appear before Bancor will go bankrupt? If you can answer this question, well, good for you.

I remain skeptical about ETH being its reserve crypto for I'd much rather see BTC or LTC replace it entirely; ETH has become a liability desu

What if ETH crashes? BTN will immediately follow?
What's the max supply?

PEOPLE (no not you, jews)

delusion is here

>3 shitposts by the user

yeah it sucks to be up 25% already with no possibility of crashing below investment price.

You stick to your pump n dumps user, I'll stick with the steady climb to the moon.

Yeah well idk anymore Bros. People have withdrawn 25.000.000$ in the 12 hours because does not seem to go anywhere.

If this keeps going on we will literally hover at 0.01ETH until eternity.

>tfw 300 bangers.