Why hasn't the pope called for a crusade?

I'm Deus Vult LARPing here, but honestly, we know have a later Caliphate that has declared Jihad on the a West and massacres Christians within their borders. They export death, and it's not just some asshole organization, it's now a formal state.
Why isn't their a crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*I'm not

Cause white people are pussies that welcome their own downfall. Prove me wrong with your actions, please.

He's not a real Pope. He's a cuckpope. The next real Pope will come from africa and the Islamic world will go up in flames.

I don't think anyone heavily versed in Church canon looks back at the Crusades as either a wise or just use of religious authority so I can't imagine any of them would want to

Because we're not shit covered medieval savages who actually believe in undead sandniggers and grand wizards

Are you mentally ill? He'd be deposed over this shit.

White =/= Christian

Even during the time period everybody knew there was no real theological justification for a christian holy war. Today the pope has no power at all compared to those days and a war to annihilate islam wouldn't even accomplish anything unless they actually went full genocide which the church for all its faults likely doesn't want to do.

What would the point be? The Church along with everyone else already condemns their actions and calling a Crusade would likely just incite violence against Muslims in Western countries.

Why would the Vatican wage war against its own child? They created Islam in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

This would only be Christendom protection fellow Christians, and not from Islam as a whole but rather the specific entity that is ISIS.
It's not savage, and it doesn't even need to be -theologicaly- justified. It's simple self-defense.

>Christians aren't Christians
Are you fucking stupid?

>I'm Deus Vult LARPing here

>Why haven't the head of a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek when someone hits you called for a crusade?

Maybe because the current pope is an actual Christian and not LARPing

ISIS aint shit even, you guys got meme'd hard by the government and media

Because "crusade" doesn't mean "lol let's fuck up some heathens"

No reason to send good christian boys to die when the Muslims will do it themselves.

Except there's literally nothing that "calling a crusade" would actually accomplish beyond creating a religious shitstorm.

ISIS, as an organization, is already on its last legs. Most of the upper echelon have been killed. Al-Bagdadi's successor was killed and he himself is in hiding. Their territory is shrinking and their money making operations have been gutted.

All managed without adding any form of religious connotation. Making it religious will do nothing but strengthen them as it becomes a holy war, one that can easily be used to draw recruits and resources from the Muslim world.

they don't view killing in the name of god as the right thing to do anymore.

Deus didn't vult it.

The current Pope is a Muslim plant.

>Can't read the first post

>be pope in middle age
>have more power than kings
>every single man must agree with what you say and obey to you
>if you want war then europe goes to war

>be pope today
>no one gives a shit

Counties that aren't already bombing the middle east wouldn't change their minds because the pope asked them to, and calling for something and having it ignored makes the papacy look weak.

>be european nobility
>fight wars for hundreds of years to get the pope out of your business
>start a whole crusade to burn a bunch of french hippies alive, etc.

>be european today
>oh boo hoo, why isnt the pope helping us from all these poor brown people who walked here :C