CRYPTO DREAM IS OVER

SELL
E
L
L

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-bittrex-will-remove-36-cryptocurrencies-sunday/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IX1pOLmC-BTC-vs-2013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS OVER

wtf is happening

its not over for them though t.me/upcomingPumps

ITS HAPPENIN

WTF YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME TO GO ALL IN ON LITECOIN NOW THIS HAPPENING

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Glad I made it in right on time!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Iron hands!
Iron hands!

What news scared off everyone today? All my coins are taking a dump, except for cofound.it which is up 30%

PLEAAAAAASEEEEEE KILL MEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pathetic and last bear attempt before the Mega Pump anniversary

hmm, it seems like everything is crashing and i'm a retard who's totally fucked and wasted his money.

interdasting

SELLLLL

SEEEELLLLL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS OFF CHINK COIN IN ONE HOUR

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Bearish trend for a couple of weeks incoming. Sell and buy cheaper.

FUCKKKKKKKK

DO I HOLD OR SELL

JUST INVESTED MY SAVINGS INTO CRYPTO

Don't click

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-bittrex-will-remove-36-cryptocurrencies-sunday/

PACK YOUR BAGS

fuck you guys I'm going outside

But I thought cras is 1 August?
Why so early?

>lost 1k through the night
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>2015

DELIT

Gonna crash to $2100 before rebounding.

>posted by P. H. Madore on 14/02/2015

hmm, it appears we're all fucked

Have a look at this:
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IX1pOLmC-BTC-vs-2013/

Looks like history might be repeating itself.

FUUCCK

..my verification still hasn't come in, I won't be able to buy after this crash

>BTC recovered half
>shitcoins still in freefall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP IT, STOP IT NOOOOOOOUUUWWWWWwwwww

Today is the good day to start trading for re-

Is this the pink wojak thread?

NOOOO NOOOOO SOMEONE STOP THIS NOOOOOOOW

SELL NOW, THOSE DIPs ALWAYS COME BY PAIR, A SECOND ONE IS IMMINENT!

>looks like the market finally consolidated and is ready to gro-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You cunts told me to buy These fuckin coins YOU OWE ME A SHITLOAD OFMONEY I WILL HUNT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DOWN REEEEEEEEEE3EE3EE33

>mfw reading posts on Veeky Forums after dumping

YESSSSSS TIME TO BUY, SUCKERS

Any technical analysis guys want to chime in on what caused the crash? The lines must know something!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For real though, 3 bil market cap gone in 1 hour :^0

stop

Probably a high volume whale sale triggered this irrational chain of panic sell by weak-hand newfags.
Usually the price rises up to 50% of the retracement.

You guys are retarded

SECOND DIP NOW!!! HOPE YOU SOLD DURING THE FIRST ONE

>dip

>and then he told me "I swear grandpa cryptos will replace banks. You'll see."

Check Blockfolio
Eth still 323
LTC still 44

Are you guys retarded? It dipped a couple dollars in less than an hour and rebounded in that same time that is not even a dip let alone crash

antshares.gif

My blockfolio keeps bouncing around in the same range these past 3 weeks.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN BOYS, DO WE SELL?

I THINK WE SELL, I'M OUT.

AUGUST 1ST IS APPROACHING, THE LAST WEEK WAS JUST PEOPLE BEING GREEDY AND SEEING HOW FAR THEY CAN PUSH IT BEFORE THE REAL AUGUST 1ST OCCURS.

Your app is shit ETH is 308 still goind down

It only shows how fast newfags switch to panic mode

Fud shills think this is a "crash"

more like bancor.gif

Coinbase has ETH at $320 and holding, LTC at 44 and falling

FUCKING CRYPTO COINS
GO UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10% drop in a few seconds are noraml goys, don't panic keep your bags hehehe.

I need to stop reading this board so much. The autist in me wants to take everything I read literally.

LISTEN, BITCOIN IS STILL IN OVERBOUGHT TERRITORY. IT HAS BEEN OVERBOUGHT FOR WEEKS, MAYBE EVEN A MONTH.

YOU NEED TO SELL AND GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT CORRECTS ITSELF. AND IT WILL CORRECT ITSELF DOWN TO 1600-1800.

SELL SELL SELL.

Im amazed you even had the intelligence to reply to a post.

It's the first step but I see you don't know how to read competently so try again.

Cryptos value is about the same as 1 month ago now, with the hard fork in about 1 month, the burst is going to happen soon.
Convert to fiat now, buy back after the crash at 20% the actual price.

people worked hard for that money :-/

THE JEWS FOUND US THE JEWS FOUND US. THIS IS LITEREALLY THE PM MANIPULATION ALL OVER AGAIN, EXPECT THEM MAKING CRYPTO DERIVATIVES AND SELLIT TO RETIREMENT FUNDS MANAGERS AS AAA ASSETS

LTC dropped 2% and BTC more than 4. LTC showed supperiority once again. ETH/BTC is stable around 1.2 the last 3 dayz.

>Look dad! It's another one of THOSE threads

As if we didn't know it all along.

True my friend. I had the same thought today when I saw that they offer new funds, derivative and options on cryptos. Thats fucking pathetic.

lol if u thought there was gonna be one big dip, no, listen up, for a while there are gong to be lots of small dips that btc "recovers" from but never reaches the previous high, resulting in a steady dip over a period of months

No coiner here

Good time to buy in eh?

Sell High, Buy Low

HERE COMES ROUND 2

FUCK

>cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-bittrex-will-remove-36-cryptocurrencies-sunday/

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

> trading on bittrex for months
> never heard of ANY of the coins that bout to get btfo'd off of bittrex

LMFAO

Altcoin faggot poorfags investing $52.82 in a utter utmost shitcoins expecting mad overnight gainzz...kys

it's literally nothing, stop FUDDING, you're scaring the adolescents

Yes sub 300 if u can get that price and if it dips below that Babi I'm going all in

Fucking idiots read the date:

"the coins mentioned will be removed from Bittrex completely on Sunday, February 15th, 2015"

ITT: It's 2015

Is that Carl the Cuck?

>btc keeps bleeding
>dude its nothing

lower priced BTC is conductive to more people jumping on board
too rapid growth is called cancer, which kills the host eventually; it also promotes cashing out en masse on the hand and massive FOMO on the other, which brings unnecessary volatility in an already volatile market
€2000 a pop is where it should be imo for the time being and I expect it to do so over summer

I don't fucking get it... what causes people to sell on a specific day?

T. Coping man

I don't get what you're aiming at but whatever
zoom out on the chart

Looks like business as usual

Normies work Mo-Fr and have time to sell or buy on Saturday.

But why do they sell and not buy?

Weak hands. Weak people.

Actually Normies take their investment out to do normie things on weekends.

>t.nocoiner

You invested your savings into crypto, then one day later it went down a little bit? oh shit better panic sell at a loss then

This.

When the market is bullish during the week, normies buy. When it's not, they sell. As you know, normies are people who follow the trend. They read the news and react to it. Bad news = sell, good news = buy. There isn't a lot of complexity in their thought.

Mark my words, anons.

I sold my ETH. Healthy profit, but it looks like the music is stopping so I'm out.

How did you sell your ETH?

Coinbase won't let me cash out

They let me do it no problem.