Reminder that real respectable adults buy an iPhone every year, drive a BMW financed with crippling 7 year loans...

Reminder that real respectable adults buy an iPhone every year, drive a BMW financed with crippling 7 year loans, live in a fashionable city district, go out partying drinking $15 cocktails, work 60 hours a week and live from paycheck to paycheck.
You're not a manchild who can't afford any of this, right?

> tfw not normie scum

feels good man

trust me I'm leveraged to the point of uncomfortability. it's weirdly working better than when I just saved all my paycheck. there might be something to the psychology of this.

Here as NET I just need to have a pc, my coins is a good pc, good luck in the future when you have to join 2304 years of salary only to get in my monthly income

this

All of my coworkers live pretty much like this, here I am trying to make a future for myself speculating on cryptocurrencies. Normies live in like a trance of consumerism and believe that they can never attain anything higher, or that they refuse to put in any effort.

I can't be the only one, right? Everyone is basically brainwashed to be wage slaves?

Most people are

I legitimately don't know how people have the urge to "go out" when they surely know they have to go back into work the next week, and the next week, and the next week, over and over again in a never ending cycle.

How can you justify wasting time like that? You need to invest your time into doing something that's going to help you escape from wage slavery.

God, BMW's are the ultimate poor wagecuck living beyond his means car. Probably tied with Audi and Lexus. Everything else is the life though.

>not getting a Benz financed with a 10 year loan

To be honest, I'm sometimes tempted to buy a "premium" car
but then I look at compound interest table and figuratively slap myself back to common sense.

They go out to escape that thought. They're like a prisoner who is so broken that when his cell door is opened he doesn't even try to escape because he knows he can't or doesn't think it will be any better outside. They don't want to attempt to escape wage slavery, they just want to pass time until they're dead. You're not so different.

kek, you left out 'give massive amounts of money to a female so she can see how fast she can burn through cash on retarded materialistic purchases'

My coworker makes like $125k a year and we live in the midwest where cost of living is cheap. He drives a beater car and doesn't get to indulge in any hobbies because his wife spent them so far into debt that he can't afford $5 lunches.

Do
Not
Get
Married

this is the only car you will ever need

>You're not a manchild who can't afford any of this, right?
Neither can they

That car is ugly as shit. And im a cheapsteak. Would get if cheap enought tho, but man, there are better overall cars for the same price probably.

I drive something similar, probably a close European equivalent.
Near optimal TCO, high reliability, no frills.

>living paycheck to paycheck
>living off credit

I never understood why my generation does this. I'm setting aside money for emergencies, savings, and to have a future. What are people gaining by sustaining themselves only in the moment?

> has a car
> thinks hes not a money-wasting normie

you see, this looks fine

>put money into index funds
>don't spend money because I'm not materialistic
>only good possession is a $1000 computer
>essentially saving 75%+ of my income
>early retirement is near

This is the true way of living: being financially independent.

damn i thought it was ugly as shit when my grandmother drives it
but now it's grown on me and i like it very much for not being some degenerate attention whore shape
it also doesn't go above 160 so theres almost no chance i'll kill myself in it

>when my grandmother was driving it*

You're almost there. I got my company to let me work from home, so I don't even own a vehicle, and used that to convince them to buy me a computer and two monitors.

>he doesn't have a car
>puts spaces after his sideways V's

>This is the true way of living: being financially independent.

This user gets it. A few years of hard work and frugality now can set you up for early retirement and doing what the fuck you want for the rest of your life by age 40.

» uses american sideways vs

touché user
well played

>yfw in the end you lose it all for playing with Ponzis and end up just as poor as them but missing out on the fun
Not saying it's necessarily going to happen, just don't think stoicism is always rewarded with hedonism. This IS a get rich scheme.

I enjoyed this provocative post.

I live like a total poorfag despite middle-class salary because i put all my money into crypto. not feeling GREAT about that this weekend but whatever. long-term it will pay off.

I did get a cheap-ish used car to try and save money, but the repair bills have been fucking brutal. With Cars, You Lose.

Of course you can lose it all, but I think it is pretty unlikely unless you are completely reckless. I've made good short term gains, and I have some long term holds that I think will do great.

I've lived the normie lifestyle, and I can honestly say I would rather off myself than live like that the rest of my life. Maybe I'm just crazy, but becoming wealthy is my only motivation. I think crypto in this state is one of those rare opportunities to make it

I love stories like this

Jokes on all of you. Those normies probably have rich parents that owned a couple of houses and acres of land in Montana and they will marry a slut wife with even richer parents.

Jokes on all of you. Yes, they can party, buy Range Rovers, get new iPhones every month and life live to the fullest while you all become like jews pinching pennies rubbing your hands buying 0.0001cent scamcoins while typing "lambos" "to the moon" on an indonesian bambo figurines fetish forum.

Enjoy your wretched lyfe.

"she got an ass but her titties little"

After I moved into my own apartment last year my motivation to go out on weekends dropped by 90% and I'm so much happier for it. Then again, I've since gotten a bit older and am married so partying is nowhere near the top of my priorities. Chasing random women is fun for a while but there's that looming thought that that kind of lifestyle should probably come to an end at some point.

You got me OP

Funny but true. My friends don't understand why I invest money and don't spend money drinking all weekend.

I am not going to inherit anything. I am truly self-made.

I can afford all of that and more.

Why not both?

Reading through threads like this is fascinating. NEETs fooling themselves into thinking they're better than humans, crying about them just to feel better about themselves and acting superior for falling into a Ponzi scheme and also crying that college is a scam. truly fantastic stuff.

Unless you have $100 million or more, you shouldn't drive a premium car.

Sure I'll take the bait.

They can't afford it either, hence the loans.

t. coping nocoiner

Really makes me think

>mfw this board is full of social rejects who are surprise surprise poor (shit job/no higher education in a bankable area) and can't afford living like humans who use money for whatever they want while still saving up

So glad I worked my ass off as a kid and got into Medicine. Now I can laugh at poor spergs whose life is nothing more than penny-pinching.

Enjoy virginity.

Enjoy touching buttholes for a living. Wagecuck.

t. coping butthurt nocoiner

>user is so salty, his fat man tits take like coins

t.coping butthurt nocoiner

normies reeeee etc

In all seriousness though, I'm mentally ill as fuck. I have never been able to fit into society, I have been poor my whole life until recently (when I got a decent job) so the whole lifestyle of buying expensive cocktails to flirt with normies is not very appealing to me. It doesn't sound like pleasure or hedonism it sounds like humiliating anxiety-inducing hell.

If I was rich, I wouldn't be a normie suddenly, I would just be a rich weirdo. Crypto is my way out of poverty (and now out of wagecucking).

I have a half a million $ in cryptos, coping much?

oh, really? good on you :), i hope it's not in shitcoins tho.

I totally believe you, user-kun! This isn't some form of LARPing on the internet!

Ah yes, the virgin who blames women for being alone and not having the ability to love.

Maybe look for women who arent materialistic? I have been happily married for 5 years and she isnt materialistic at all. Doesnt even ask me for anything, understands about planning, etc...

Again, enjoy waking up at 50 years old and hanging yourself

I hope she doesn't divorce you and take your kids and your money user.

>never spending any money
>retiring early and not having enough money to enjoy life in retirement either

There are two sides of every coin, you should still vacation, take up an expensive hobby, and go out a couple times a month even though it is expensive.

Besides, there is no promise that the money will be there when you retire. Look at all the times in history where allt he honest savers life savings just got wiped out. It's honestly likely to happen again in our lifetime.

There are middlegrounds, and the cuck that won't go out to lunch once a week because he would rather save is just as pathetic as the BMW leasing normal dropping 300 at the bars every weekend.

>take up an expensive hobby
Why? There are thousands of cheap, fun hobbies.

>not having a job that provides you with a new iphone and bmw company car each year
>not buying a samsung galaxy each year and being "lil two-phones" one for the bitches and one for the riches
>not owning a micro brewery bar so you never have to pay for your cocktails
damn Veeky Forums where's Masi Oka when you need him I know he used to post here

Why? I have no desire to do such things.

You seem to believe that I am limiting myself in order to save money. Not the case, I don't want to do those things anyway.

Why would I go out to eat, when I could cook at home? Why is eating out such a special, sacred thing?

Why is a hobby good or worthwhile only if it is expensive?

The money will be there if there isn't another great depression. On average, the stock market grows about 7% a year.

>job
lmao

Abundance mentality, definitely. It's better to use your money and feel good than save it and feel miserable. But if you can capture abundance mentality through less wasteful means and save most of your money as a result, then you've found the winning formula to life.

>It's better to use your money and feel good than save it and feel miserable.
c) save it and feel good

this, saving money doesn't make me feel bad, it makes me feel good

>point out that the majority (more than 50%) of women will spend you into debt
>point out that the majority (more than 50%) of women will use the legal system against you when they can't get anything else out of you
>"HURRRRRR DURR GURRBLUBLBRUBLBURBRR MANCHILD VIRGIN NECKBEARD FAT MISOGYNIST

kek

>be cuck get given cuck gifts
>wow I'm doing so good goy

Enjoy being at the beckon call of whatever kike gives you your pity BMW

Spending money mindlessly is actually a case of scarcity mentality, lad

>go out partying drinking $15 cocktails
I've had some really good 10€ (back when that was still 15$) cocktails.
This is nothing bad.

You can make them yourself for $2

And I can also jerk myself off, but fucking a bitch is still better.

Same goes with having somebody making you the perfect cocktail and enjoying it in a cool bar.

>cool bar
Where do you find a bar that's not 99% Normies?

>respectable adults
respected by who? each other? does that circle jerk count?

You don't have to interact with people you don't know.

>go to loud bar
>do not bother to interact with people
>buy expensive drink
>drink expensive drink
>go home

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't imagine what I've been missing out on!!

>this entire thread

>cuck tales

Why are you so hostile?

lmao you're a faggot bro

I wish I lived an upper middle class yuppie lifestyle in the 1980s-early 1990s, pic related

But everything is so shit these days that all of that normie shit you described sounds miserable in 2017, being a shut-in NEET or a workaholic millionaire is where it's at now. Smartphones ruined everything.

>mfw I go out on the weekends and hang out with my fraternity brothers
>mfw I have coins and have invested in a mutual fund while they complain about having 4 dollars in their bank account.

Best of both worlds lad, fun and future accounted for!

i actually managed to break my iphone 3gs. Im scared of breaking the newer ones, which are even more fragile.

I don't understand pictures of attractive people eating foods you know they avoid.

i find this hard to believe.

like i make $8k after taxes but really try to limit all expenses to $2.5k - of which $1.5k is just the rent -, and i still basically live like a chinese jew and think i aint saving enough.

Normie get out. REEEEEE

comfort

>t. self-centered 115 IQ 25 years old white urbanite
Dumber people have much less awareness and capacity for introspection. Smarter people go beyond trivial thoughts about others. "We are all equal and isn't it ironic" is pseudo-intellectual garbage from people who built their own mental prison.

>Reminder that real respectable adults buy a non-hackable phone every decade, drive a metallic grey Aston Martin DB11 paid in cash, live in a italian villa with wineyards on the outskirts, go to elegant parties and drink delicious and elegant wines, and don't work because he's already too rich (spend his time travelling, learning and improving humanity).
You're not a manchild who can't afford any of this, right?

FIFY

invest in high dividend paying stocks and your problem solved

>But everything is so shit these days that all of that normie shit you described sounds miserable in 2017
Even back in 2012 stuff was better in Canada. Now there are roaming packs of somalians and other yufs at every entertainment district.

I find it quite anxiety-inducing to live from paycheck to paycheck with credit card debt (like most people have).

>So glad I worked my ass off as a kid and got into Medicine. I don't penny pinch.

Wanna know how I know you're lying?

I can afford a fat wife with 0 dollars

This is a pretty funny thread
>normies actually buy toilet paper?! What's writing with then don't they know there are free leaves right outside
>normies pay for water? Uh there are drinking fountains in parks all over!
>showers? When there alre perfectly good fountains, that have the added bonus of having money in them?! Normies, I tell ya
>Going out to eat? That one I can agree with, dumpster food is the cheapest there is!

most people aren't that honest with themselves

You are equating necessities like toilet paper and drinking water to luxury cars and new phones. You are a delusional normie.

toilet paper is not a necessity

why are european cars so ugly

Lol get real wagie filth, this is what we're discussing here.
We're talking about idiots who lease a bmw and then can't afford to replace a burned out bulb or drive it in sport mode because "muh money". Live paycheck to paycheck with no planning at all.

thi, only patricians know that you only shit in thwe morning before you shower

if you can't even control you shit schedule to 1 shit a day then you're a subhuman and probably financially insolvent like your anus

buying megapacks of scott-brand bathroom tissue is acceptable if you're more keen on rubbing your asshole with paper pulp though, as it'sabout 4.99 for a pack of 24 here and that lasts me about a year

I think it might have something to do with "fitting in" with the crowd.

Personally, I'm more interested in saving most of my money because my savings is my only safety net.