Bancor shills, please convince me this is ok

Bancor shills, please convince me this is ok.

>1800 bangers bagholder here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/bnt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
medium.com/@VerthagOG/bancor-investment-analysis-45c43a18a7b4
blog.bancor.network/bnt-the-first-smart-token-is-born-22a0f3a38bf2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fine goyim, just hold.

not unless they update the smart contract, making BNT rare and great again

#MAKEBNTGREATAGAIN

You just gotta relax and strap in. Don't watch the chart. It will go back up, just give it some time.

I've never seen a coin decline in such a perfect linear slope like that. Did they make a smart contract so that they jew you out of your money in a perfectly predictable y=mx+b way?

Me neither.

This is fucking hilarious.

Anyway OP this thing is just tied to ETH. That's it. So when ETH goes up to $600 in a month or 2 this will go up proportionally.

It's that simple.

Their smart contract shits out new bancor every time someone buys making it worth less every time.

Yes, we're fucked. Bancor is designed not to moon, literally

no, they need to update the smart contract to not produce more BNT and instead issue BNT that it actually has, making it valuable

Why would BNT price ever rise, if there's unlimited waiting to be printed in the smart contract, or am I missing something ?

rustle draws the best floors
>too bad BANC doesn't have a floor
kek

0.010323 ETH

bancor.network/bnt

get out now while you're still above ico

>BTC dropping compared to USD
>ETH dropping compared to BTC
>BNT dropping compared to ETH
LOL
O
L

Their keynsians. They love inflation. They even took the name from him. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

They are a fucking market maker, next forex like scam, just for crypto.

Got out with 7% gain on ETH.
Even if there will be a pump, you need a solid 10s millions $ to get it up.

What inflation, are they retarded lmao ? You can't have inflation x infinity in crypto instantantly available at any point

The worst part is, they haven't even issued me my fucking Bancor tokens from Bitcoin Suisse yet

No response from emailing them, or bitcoin suisse yet ( even though they have 24-48hr time for new applications )

damn fuc aylmao life

price changes to bnt should be fairly stable due to the contract, that's why it didn't drop like a rock immediately, and it's also why it will take a little while to recover after it has hit the pricefloor of 0.1 eth.

you are missing something. bnt is the only coin that rises in price the more coins there are. bancor has done a fairly terrible job at explaining the mechanics of the system.

the elusive triple shaft

Lol, slow steady decrease in value is a feature, it's made on purpose it's not a problem shitlord.

>if you lose money, you win
this is what bancucks actually believe

lol

Please don't tell me you actually listen to everything you read on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is a good place to picque your interest in a new coin but you need to look further than this place for solid info. Read this entire article and then tell me what you think. medium.com/@VerthagOG/bancor-investment-analysis-45c43a18a7b4

I've been doing some advanced modelling of bancor and I think I've come up with an accurate function, what do you guys think?

>bnt is the only coin that rises in price the more coins there are

I've heard this before from OneCoin.

you are retarded. it goes up in value when people buy.

looks pretty fucking accurate, I haven't even recieved mine from the ICO yet,when I finally get my BNT issued it'll be worth -5$ and I'll spend the next two decades paying BTC payments to the Bancor foundation

i love israel

I am cattle

You're going to be a pretty big Goy one day.

Is the buyback wall already up?
I think they said it will be implemented over next 2-3 weeks..

Why does nobody understand that BNT can't go below 0.01 ETH?

That's the fucking floor you idiots.

So if ETH goes up, so will BNT. It's that goddamn simple. Anyone currently holding ETH would be better off holding BNT because at this point BNT is pegged to ETH.

Yep but the wall is made up of.. 120k ETH ?
Bancor dropped like 180k ETH over last 3-4 days.

But this is the only thing that makes me consider buying at 0.01005.

They said they have to do it manually until the contract is running

There's a finite amount of ETH. Doesn't matter if Bancor tells you it "can't". If enough people want to sell they can't print infinite eth to keep the price up.

Yes but what does that mean?
I doubt they will transfer the funds to bittrex and make a 120k ETH limit order?

You are fucking stupid and only think in absolutes. When Bancor is bought the price goes up like a normal coin. Then an extra amount of fractional Bancor is made, it does devalue the gains but only very slightly. This is bancors mechanism to curb the crazy volatility.

Why is there an extra amount of BNT produced, if there's already a capped supply, who is gaining our anti mooning profits ?

You have to change your wallet to display Bancor, otherwise it just shows nothing. Fucktard.

do you really have to (((ask)))

Again. BNT will not EVER go below .01 ETH.

Period. Get it through your skull you delusional fucks.

until their reserves run out, you mean

Update your wallet to display the motherfucking Bancor tokens. If you made it in the ICO, you have had them just sitting in your wallet for the last two weeks just not being shown.

Well think about it, you send ETH to them, they print new BNT, BNT decreases in value relative to ETH, then when you trade back they give you a lower amount of ETH because of the decreased value and they still have the difference sitting in their wallet.

She's..beautiful

>Well, think about it
And then you proceed to say something that makes no sense whatsoever. Absolutely retarded.

>So if ETH goes up, so will BNT
then why the fuck wouldn't you just hold ETH
do you remember the DAO or are you too new to even remember that failure of the "future of ETH"
lmfao

I have 10000 bnt I just bought at 115ksat. I'm happy.

It makes perfect sense you stupid piece of shit. He asked where the profits go from the price decreasing.

If I sent them 120 ETH for .012 per bancor they'll send me 10,000 Bancor. Then the price declines to .01. I sell my Bancor back to them and they send me 100 ETH. They still have 20 of my ETH sitting in their pockets and they profited.

And why is that? Because I don't see any significant support at that point, and judging by the trend, it could reach that low any minute now.

>you fell for the bancor meme

Nobody in particular, it affects the whole float of Bancor. Circulating supply goes up while nobody owns it just as a means to curb volatility. It does however increase the cost in etherium of making Bancor in the smart contract. Nobody is stealing, it doesn't just endlessly print Bancor or whatever retarded misinturpretations you have.

>Right now BNT is negative return in USD by ICO price
I've seen people say this is but an accumulation phase but I think this is entering dangerous territory

They never wind up with your eth just "sitting in their pockets" the amount going in and out on the smart contract is a perfectly convertible in=out equation. Any price differences when buying and selling are a mechanism of the exchanges and people buying for a variety of prices.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

But what about when ETH goes back to $7 like it's really doing?

> I don't see any significant support at that point
BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY A FUCKING ARTIFICIAL FLOOR THERE SET UP BY THE BANCOR TEAM

You stupid fucks. Again. Bancor has put a FUCKING HUGE buy wall at 0.01 ETH. Not on fucking Bittrex you retard but in the actual Bancor market.

Even if everyone decided to sell their BNT currently, it still wouldn't be enough to go below 0.01 ETH in price. Get that through your fucking head.

Have you emailed nicolai at btc suisse? He sent mine a few hours after giving my address

Also nonsense you newfag fuck.

Non-hysterical BNT holder here. ETH is very cheap right now; I RILLY RILLY want to buy more ETH while it's in this terrible dip but have no fiat atm.

I am considering selling my BNT for ETH, not because I don't think Bancor has a future, but because I think ETH may be going higher, faster.

The question is whether ETH will increase relative to the price of Bancor. How sharply will ETH rising drag Bancor's value up (RELATIVE TO ETH)? If Bancor/ETH value ratio increases, I should just sit on my Bancor.

>implying 100% of the ETH in the contract is still there
>implying they haven't already sold half
>implying your ETH will be there during the panic to get out
welcome to fractional reserve banking, goy

no they will buy it from contract. if bittrex dips below we can just buy it and sell at .01eth directly

They raised close to 400k ETH. Wall can stand 120K. How is your math doing?

"Not on fucking Bittrex you retard but in the actual Bancor market"
-I doubt you know how the "manual" word works and hide behind fancy, meaningless word, no?

Then bnt will skyrocket

>muh stable coin

If you guys want a stable coin, check out waves, it's at $5 for about three months rofl.

You're just obfuscating it. They have my 20 eth sitting in their wallet that they control and they can withdraw from.

People are realizing that Ethereum is a house of cards and any associated ICOs are garbage by virtue of running in the EVM

The price rises when you sent eth for bnt you fuckhead

Well it DIDN'T. The price is lower now and they profited from me in ETH. When they sell you BNT it's a short position on BNT for them and a long position on ETH.

Alright I'm going to explain why it's bearish since none of you really understand this coin
as of right now the only reason to trade it is arbitrage since there are no uses for the token without their platform launch
when it was hard to abit both ways, buying and selling the price grew naturally with the market because of interest in the coin and it being profitable to arbit mostly on the buy side when that was happening
after they released the easy buy option we saw the difference in price on their site and the exchanges close up almost instantly cause anyone could get it without a complicated 7 step process
this lead to it switching to a bear trend because it was now being dumped because the coin stopped growing, which meant that the sell side of arbitrage became profitable
because the sell side of arbitrage has continued to be profitable due to it still being too complicated for a bot to do it just had a steady decline all the way down, while people who took advantage of it, like myself, made a lot of money
>tl;dr just hodl for an update to their system cause it will go back up once there is

NOWHERE TO GO BUT UP

Sia nerds, tell me why I should bag to the moon.

because youre not a fucking whale big enough to raise the value of bnt as a whole

I never said I was. I was responding to a guy who asked who profits when the price declines. I gave an example of where the profit would be. It would be sitting in their wallet that they control.

youre wrong because that eth isnt "sitting in the contract". in order for the price to fall bnt must be liquidated for eth, which means the eth left the contract

>in order for the price to fall bnt must be liquidated for eth

liquidating for a LOWER PRICE. Meaning less eth going out.

is there place when i can short ethereum shitcoins?

Fucking quads my niggs. We will be okay, people will understand Bancor later but it will take a while.

Bancorfags are coping so hard that they've convinced themselves falling value is a good thing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HODL that baby

Lmao you are so triggered and stupid.

Nobody said that, I even think Bancor will stay near its price wall and drop until they make a usable interface application. Speculation for something so many people fail to comprehend does not demand a very high premium. They will come out with a decent app using Bancor and it will all begin to make sense to the low-iqers because they do not have to rely on stiching their feeble, incomplete and erroneous ideas to grasp the concept.

>he thinks they're sitting on 100% of reserves
KEK

rustle is the artist
based loli doujins

lmfao this soo muchh

what is a bagholder, exactly?

nvm.

Nicely put.

My response had nothing to do with anyone calling anything a ponzi. You are stupid.

bancor makes the strongest case for surviving the ICO bubble because it's fundamentals are rock solid, if you're comfortable holding 6 months-1 year, you'll be fine.

that said, I'm not in bancor right now, but will be later, learned my lesson with BAT about when to buy these low-confidence new ICOs. everyone's been told this is a bubble and to be wary, so nobody's acting natural around ICOs anymore.

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

blog.bancor.network/bnt-the-first-smart-token-is-born-22a0f3a38bf2

Nice, you have no counter arguments.
>They never wind up with your eth just "sitting in their pockets" the amount going in and out on the smart contract is a perfectly convertible in=out equation.

They only keep 20% of ETH in their reserves, you stupid.... stupid.... fuck. Read the whitepaper. The other 80% goes to "project development" AKA in their pockets.

there's an ama on the bancor subreddit in about 10 minutes with the bancor team

Liquidating for a lower price does not mean there will be less ETH going out.
I am not surprised you cannot understand this, because you are trying to villify a piece of code, it's fucking pathetic.

You also seem not to grasp that the ico is over. There is no more going to the developers. I have taken part in a few icos such as Waves and people bitched at me last year saying the devs just stuffed their pockets. Guess what? I understood the tech and turned $2000 into $100,000 dollars. Try to understand what this is, instead of trying to rationalize "why it's bad" because it's only making you look stupid to Veeky Forums were here to make money, not try to scare people away from crypto with misinformation.

It's the other way around retard