This is a severely undervalued coin

This is a severely undervalued coin.

10 million market supply.

Less than $500,000 market cap.

You can make x100 your investment with this coin.

Next time the market goes up, this coin is going to explode.

You have been notified and warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/zerocoin-hacker-creates-and-spends-370000-tokens-worth-410-btc
github.com/kurrentproject/Kurrent
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=159951;sa=showPosts;start=0
twitter.com/Kurrent_Project
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691086.msg17031108#msg17031108
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193271;sa=showPosts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this coin ZER on Cryptopia?

It's KURT
It's been shilled a lot here lately

It's on Cryptopia.

I am doing you a favor, this coin can easily reach $2 and very soon once the market rebounds.

Oh, I already hold KURT so I hope so.

tfw only 17k of them
why do i have to be so poor

how is that possible with 220 million coins?

10 million circulating supply.

Kurt

indial git clone of another coin. nothing added, nothign changed apart from the name

Save your money lads.

Also sage

im starting to think, that we are going into a longer correction periode.
maybe there will be a whole year of no gains.
but still, if that happens, kurt devs will have time to catch up and moon the cap, next time the market says boom.

>maybe there will be a whole year of no gains.

Thats where you're wrong.

How much you holding? I only have 113K.

If other coins do well, i'll sell one and invest at least another BTC into it.

Currently hodling, either this coin will go onto a moon mission to the next universe or eat shit and die.

>cloakcoin: 10,000 gainz
>zcash: 10,000 gainz

Guess I'll just wait and watch

Hope so. fudders got me nervous.

still think this is one of the best bets out there.

>still think this is one of the best bets out there.

You wont be sorry. The average market cap for these types of coins is 122 million.

That's $12 per coin.

I remember cloakcoin being a scam from back in the day, great pump and dump tho lol

Dream big.

would be great

>Kurrent devs are still shilling this shit
I'm just gonna copy-paste this in every KURT thread I see from now on.

Warning: KURT is vaporware.

I read a lot about it on their site and the ANN thread and it looked like a great project. However, it's completely dead and I doubt they'll be able to stay even remotely on schedule. Drop by the Slack and you'll see what I mean. There's a consistent stream of people coming in asking if there's been any progress, but the place is completely barren. They have 11 fucking commits on their GitHub repo since its creation in late 2016.

Like 's screenshot there says, the main dev dropped by after weeks of silence to say they were working on it but are behind schedule. However, ever since he said that, 3 people have stated they are developers interested in contributing to the project, yet the main dev just disappeared again and hasn't said anything since.

Don't forget it's a premine. The devs probably completely abandoned the project ages ago but went back to Slack to tell people they're working on it just to keep the price up so that they can sell their premined coins at a decent price. Since it's only on shit exchanges and has really low volume, they have to dump these coins over a large period of time after all. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the very devs making these threads.

TL;DR: Stay away from this coin until they actually show that they've made progress.

cointelegraph.com/news/zerocoin-hacker-creates-and-spends-370000-tokens-worth-410-btc

Well said. Dying slack really got me nervous after buying into this with a small dose of BTC. It will skyrocket if there is signs of life by the devs but until then it's not worth to put more.

you want to not get scammed and have a safe investment?
do some research on byteball

Regarding the slack silence and the fact that there is actually no community around it doesn't look very promising.

As mentioned, Github commits haven't been made for some time. Latest 4 months and most 7 months ago. github.com/kurrentproject/Kurrent

What's happening in the bitcointalk thread seems to me as a dying trend. Look at the posts of the dev 'dzejmsdin'. He hasn't posted anything for a month now which is regarding his previous activity a long break. Also take into account that the dev says on a post from March that he'll get more into twitter. (attachment)

But there's nothing on twitter after December.
Dev in bct: bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=159951;sa=showPosts;start=0
Kurrent twitter: twitter.com/Kurrent_Project

Dev also says in here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691086.msg17031108#msg17031108 that nickname 'mountainview' is Kurrent team member. Looking at his bct profile, no actions after December 2016. bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193271;sa=showPosts

Fucktons of links. Many reasons to wait for some announcements and actions taking place beyond believing in the trendish website.

Anons. Just saying.

if there was more certainty, the price would be higher.

Just saying

Just my 2 pennies. Speculation. Maybe it's x10 when the dev says "Hi" next time in the bct thread.

you make a good point, allright.

Its obiviously very risky, but we after mad gains!

real potential for gains if dev and more folks behind it

shekels in exchange for shilling adverts pl0x