Bittrex

What coin do you want on Bittrex next?

Other urls found in this thread:

plutus.it/
twitter.com/simonthetower/status/879692069278711808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pajeetcoin

Pluton. They have a working beta now, release this summer.

plutus.it/

unironically XRB

JWL

IOTA

that shit is gonna moon, just needs to be on a few more exchanges

>shills for a coin
>doesn't even know its name

MNE

ESP2

MNE prease

sir
i present to you next best coin
this is new esper2 from crypto coderz. it is the next etherium
you can buy on yobit

Iconomi and Mobile Go

IOTA is extremely overvalued for the supply of coins it has. If it went up in value even 2x, it would have bigger market share than litecoin and that's already unrealistic for such a new coin. Shit is gonna go only down from here, get out while you can anons.

Status

that is a man. look at that masculine bone structure.. these trannys are everywhere.

wtf is wrong with his face

that's not how it works. that's not how it works.

nah nah no way that is a guy

She has too much makeup on, desu. But she has good fundamentals.

That's how it works with new coins. IOTA is new and has a fair amount of critisism around it whether it is centralized or not. There's no way this coin is going to go up more than 30% from its current value.

pajeet, you shit on a street. i can't take anything you say seriously.

Agree with espers2

Screencap this shit. Gonna post it when all IOFAGS commit suicide after it crashes to $0.1.

Vote here twitter.com/simonthetower/status/879692069278711808

of all the things you can post, it will never be a photo of you on a toilet.

Id fuck her or him silly regardless, but pretty sure its a chick and i find her shmexy

Lel, nice try. You should buy now desu, its only going up in value from here.

XRB

it was twice the value it has now only a week or so ago. You might be correct long term, but it will have some nice PR around it some time in the near future and will at least 100% moon.

she likes greek like marie avgeropoulos.

Im holdin a few million mooncoins. I recommend you lot prepare for it to get onto bittrex. The support for Mooncoin to get there is ridiculous.

MNE Minereum!!!

To add to this, if a shitcoin with no value like ripple can be 10b market cap then IOTA can get at least as high, meaning around 1000% rise.

Bitcoin Plus for the winrar. XBC.

Minereum

iota's market cap will be a reflection of iot's market, and that's estimated at 267billlion by 2020.

Taas

Espers

Nope, yobit is a scam site. They have the wrong espers!!!

Buy right one from novaexchange.

Buy mooncoin. It´s graduating from being a memecoin.

ICN

kraken is the only place you can get it

It was designed for IoT but it will serve well as a currency and data transfer layer with free zero value transactions.

WOJAK

>next

50% of my portfolio is now invested in dgb (bought at 765)

Expecting big things over the next 5 days.

Plutus is the company, pluton is the crypto you fucking retard.

So 10$ /MIOTA not even taking into account its use cases outside of IoT machine to machine microtransactions. Seems pretty good to invest now then, no?

she definitely looks hot.

i invested on their slack at 9 cents so, yeah. i have never read anything positive about iota here. no one mentions their partnership with cisco or the things they're currently doing in scandinavia with iota. i assume there's some kind of organized effort to suppress information about iota until ??? and it takes off when they want it to.

How in the hell do I transfer my btc funds from Gemini to bittrex so I can go to the moon with cryptos like ark and ans?

Too newfag to figure this out on my own.

Step by step would be nice but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks anons

you tried to install their wallet ?
its really a shady for decentralized .... with manual input on nearby nodes and crap.

>shady
>shady
>shady
fuck off pajeet. 230 works perfectly. syncing isn't an issue.

ICN please

>shady

"
In order to run IRI and sync with the network, you need to have neighbors which want to pair with you. The easiest and fastest way to get neighbors is through our Slack, where you can join the #nodesharing channel to find neighbors.

It should be noted that you have to share your own IP and port with your neighbors as well, because IOTA relies on mutual tethering for the data exchange. If you need help simply ask on Slack.
"

and you need this crap for this iota to work.
oh just fuck it.

i would rather use something that don't requite ME to share ports and find neihboard for using wallet.

thank you very much lol :D

OHMwallet!

OHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

on top of that..... their password -wallet system is fucked up.

only A-Z and symbol and number 9. what kind of shit is that ?
+ no auto-generation.
+they even forgot to show how many characters you actually need. and leght as far as i understand is fixed to somenumber like 83 or something :D

this is how lazy they are at doing flipping GUI.

Ohm ohm ohm gogo

Real money

$MOON - Mooncoin

i'm not your diary, pajeet. i know you're dumb, i don't need you to tell me all about it.

i'm not buyng your bags :D

I'm on a Norwegian blockchain slack with one of the main devs. Apparently theres a huge premine. Do you know anything about this?

correct, it's a scam. don't buy any. you won't even figure out how to use their wallet, it's that bad. if iota were a street i wouldn't even shit on it.

they need to add random seed generator (with "automatic" proper length). and their strange pick of only one number.

and would be lovely if this whole neighbor searching thing was fully hidden and fully automated.

p.s. and nope... have no idea about premine.
will not buy it anyway.

This x 100

IOTA

See Do you know about this?

iota isn't mined, retard. it never was.

We all know what bittrex needs

Mooncoin!

What are you even talking about? The wallet is perfectly fine. If you are too lazy to have the seed saved on an external hard drive and make the 1 extra click of a button to enter then kys. Theres no "manual input".

Posw

Why is this one pajeet anti shilling IOTA so hard in here? Is there a poo-in-loo alternative to tangle that they hope will rise in its place?

GCR

Mooncoin please

Chan coin

Esp2

this

$BOG

It wasn't, but IOTA's developers have anywhere from 15% to 40% of the supply. They literally just took whatever was left unclaimed.

Minereum

Retweet me

Which exchanges have plutus?

>minereum
this shit is going to dump hard once it hits bittrex, isn't it

Huntercoin

ESP
MGO

This for real

SONM

It would moon and make me a decent sum.

>Nope, yobit is a scam site. They have the wrong espers!!!
I heard they're the same thing. Esper and Esper2.

PIGGY. For the kids.

Mooncoin.

Seriously before the normies catch on soooooo much potential.

Laugh all you want but I've been playing it like a fiddle.

Pic related

MNE baby give me that sweet sweet volume.

DICE

MGO

Veritaseum. This coin will destroy investment banks.
Its already 35. place on coinmarketcap despite beeing traded only on Etherdelta and will go over 1000$ per coin, minimum.

Screencap this.