Why the fuck are withdraw fees so high?

.001 Btc is about $2.50 right now. It was $3 earlier this month. Btc is never going to catch on if every transaction has a fee that high.

Imagine in the future paying $2 for a cup of coffee, and then a $6 transfer fee because Bitcoin is $6000.

It's never going to reach 6k because no one wants to pay a $6 transfer fee. Fucking idiots running the show
/rant

Other urls found in this thread:

lightning.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

even with that myopia you're right. now fuck off

pajeet, bitcoin will reach 100K in few year, stop wining about pennies, poorfag

>$10 transfer fee is fine

for a store of wealth it is ;)

I never transfer in btc between exchanges.
its slow and this fee is retarded.

OP is just another poorfag sucking the tiny cocks of the chink miners. He hates the core development team because he's retarded. That's about all there is to say.

This is why IOTA or perhaps RaiBlocks will take over everything.

Right now Ive been waiting 20 minutes for an ether transaction between two exchanges. Its retarded, especially considering how low the load on the network is now compared to what it will be with more mainstream adoption.

Transaction fees and transfer delays are killing blockchain. Tangle is the future.

but yes user... there must be another coin for "everyday" use.......for small purchases.... food /clothes / cheap part of hardware-electronics.

Of the top 60 cryptos, Antshares has the highest fee.

Imagine withdrawing $100 worth of crypto:
> BTC: Fee 0.001 = $2.55, 2.55% fee
> ANS: Fee 1.000 = $8.53, 8.53% fee!!

The Chinese will never use this for everyday transactions until this is reduced a lot.

motor cars were invented before paved roads

Poloniex fee is -0.00010000
which is 0.24$

also BTC is not ment for micropayments.

Romans had paved roads

that's my point. it's going to reach 100k and the exhanges will still be charging .001 Btc to move them

Then it is useless.

>people who have never been charged a fee at an ATM

Hints Bancore. Stability and liquidity are the finale pieces to the crypto puzzle .

How retarded are you? If BTC goes to 100k people will be moving small amounts of satoshis and the fees will be unmanageable if they stay the same.

in north america? ok
did they have highways too?

you know what I meant

They won't be staying the same you fool. You think the core devs have nothing planned?

This is how poorfags think. Stay poor.

Cryptocurrency's utility comes from it's use for clandestine transactions. It is for black market and (more honestly) grey market transactions because it's free of banking laws (regardless of the country) and basically impossible to trace or track.

The value of bitcoin isn't related to transaction fees, it's determined by how badly the users need to make a clandestine financial exchange. No, you won't be buying sticks of gum with BTC, but 6$ hardly matters if you are trying to disappear 30 million Yuan so it can't be found or taxed, or frozen or seized or anything else.

It's utility is diminished when it's used as a speculative vehicle, which is why they charge 6$ so nerds can lose money selling it back and forth.

lightning.network/

lighnting network is only for microtransactions.

Research more. Only bittrex use ANS as transaction gas. They should be using the ANC which you get for staking.

Are you lost? Fuck off back to whichever shitty bitcoin reddit you belong

>hates bitcoin core
>is a retard

This. It's usually only the withdraw fees that are high anyway. Arb trading for less than the service fees is dumb anyway.

kill yourself. i hate (((core))) and chinks unlimited. both fuck bitcoin with their agendas.

BANE?

If you're laundering money BTC is the worst because the entire block chain is accessible for regulators to investigate

How new are you here faggot?

Scaling has been an issue for years now and we finally may have reached an agreement.

Well then litecoin is going to stay relevant and surpass BTC, because people make small transactions every day

Once bitcoin gets segwit litecoin suddenly has no use case. But please, throw all your money into that black hole.

>Less transaction fees for making everyday small purchases

Are you serious? LTC is just a bitcoin copy. When segwit goes through they're both going to sky rocket dummy. LTC is next chance to 10x your money

Banks & major businesses are going to keep BTC in massive blocks on dedicated servers. Basically a giant vault wallet. Having an account with the bank deposits your btc in the pool, and you are ensured ownership of said amount of btc.

There are no transfer fees you need to pay because using your btc from the bank does not actually transfer btc, it transfers the ensured amount of btc between accounts in the system. In this way the recieving party is ensured btc on their sale with no transfers or fees needed.

The last day of every month, any btc that needs to be transfered will be transfered. On this day account holders are charged a small service fee.

Actually requesting the moving of btc from a bank wallet vault to a personal wallet on a specific day will incur a processing fee from the bank to cover the transfer fee.

>There are no transfer fees you need to pay because using your btc from the bank does not actually transfer btc, it transfers the ensured amount of btc between accounts in the system.

how are these two different things? I don't understand

How do you come to that conclusion. If ltc is just a copy, it'll drop once btc gets better

I don't know what you mean, you sound retarded though.

> why bother hoarding silver if there is gold in the universe goy

add some taxes and processing (read buracracy anti terror) fees to those 6

Bitcoin transaction times / fees are much lower now than a month ago. And when LN is implemented transactions will be much faster and finally BTC can be used to pay for a coffee. Not yet, but soon.

The bank would use their own blockchain instead of the main one, only writing to the main one once a month or when requests are made to move out of the bank. This frees up the main chain from a lot of bloat which will lower fees and speeds transactions, at the cost of the whole fucking point of Bitcoin, decentralization.

That's why I use DOGE. It's so fucking fast and cheap as fuck.

>We'll store your BTC
>We'll invest it and keep it safe

The bank doesn't actually transfer the bitcoin until the point when you actually want to withdraw it.
It's the same with dollar, the bank doesn't actually carry your money around the building, they just take it away from your database row value and add it to mine.
When I want to cash out, I pay a fee and ATM does its job.
It destroys one of the main points of BTC.

Litecoin and Doge are fast and stable enough for small transfers between exchanges, and the fees/losses are minuscule

yeah doge are very cheap.

So how do you transfer?

it depends - you need to check prices. buy/sell prices

you can literally get gains from just moving from one exchange to another. (really small ones but hey - even 0.5% of free money .... is still free money :D)

holy fuck bud. most of that fee the exchanges charge ARE FOR THE FUCKING SERVICE THEY ARE GIVING YOU

i mean buy low ... transfer....sell high.
not other way around :D

anyway just don't use expensive coins with high withdraw fee to move money.... especially small ammounts

they are changing small fee per each buy/sell operation already ;)

only one who get guaranteed gains from daytrading - is exchange itself :D

>hurr durr I am superior because I hate everybody and I complain without trying to understand how to fix the problem
kys subhuman