Most of you in crypto now are just paying for the lambos of those of us who bought in years ago...

Most of you in crypto now are just paying for the lambos of those of us who bought in years ago. Essentially you are a cuck if you put fiat in the past months.

You are not an early adopter. The early adopters were the druggies during Silk Road days and autistic nerds who mined BTC with their primitive rigs before ASICs. You are the mania phase "normie" you think are yet to come to the market.

This market will be turning around very soon and if you're not out by then you'll be holding those heavy bags for years, possibly never reaching break-even. There are very, very few coins, if any, that have even a slim chance of surviving the coming apocalypse. If you unironically think otherwise you're either genuinely retarded or haven't done nearly enough research.

Why are nocoiners so obvious about themselves?

Every single one of their posts screams that they're a nocoiner, especially this one.

>turned a little over 600 in fiat into over 40 grand in less than 3 months
>im a cuck
k

I'm not a nocoiner, you seem to be the kind of nu-coiner I'm referring to.

That's nice.

Nocoiner detected

You are a nocoiner though. Everything about your post screams that you own nothing and are just in blatant denial.

>I used to be like you

Nice to see fud like this, it means the market is recovering nicely

>he cashed out now before widespread crypto adoption

lel

Classic nocoiner tactic

In 2013 I had no money to invest.

Buy I've been doubling my worth every 2 weeks these past 2 months.

So fukk off

Nice coping mechanisms but everything I said is true. If you weren't a nucoiner you'd understand.

I haven't cashed out. I have BTC in a cold wallet I haven't and won't touch. Longer term it'll be fine but buying now is extremely retarded. The altcoin market will be hit the hardest, especially the appcoins and ICO'd bullshit tokens.

It's your syntax and word choice.

>cold wallet

It's cold storage.

>tokens

They're called coins.

Just little things like that show me very clearly you are some angry faggot who wants the market to crash because you're in denial about crypto being profitable.

Cold wallet is fine and yes Ethereum's tokens are referred to as tokens you fucktard.

Kinda whiny little nocoining bitch aren't you?

Prove that you own any crypto and I'll listen to you

Teach me your ways bby

I could show my Bittrex account I occasionally trade with but you'd scream inspect element. And I won't import my keys just to sign a message for you people.

The only Apocalypse happening is with fiat u fucking lost soul. The FED is fucked. Countries overthrowing Gov'ts by the day. Insurance FUCKED. Retail FUCKED. Fed rate hike = Money is FUCKED. I can't wait to see the real capital flight from stocks to crypto/gold/silver.

When the market turns it will indeed be a brutal shakeout but it will only make the rises that much better.

>don't listen to this fud

and yes this shitcoins are gonna be wrekt and will won't survive.

Ł

too bad for you im one of those autistic nerds who mined BTC 7 years ago and currently im a whale controlling your petty trades

This is true. I'm just here to accumulate BTC for the long term. Hoping to get rich off ETH ICOs is retarded.

I basically agree with you, just got paranoid. What coins do you hodl long term?

Mostly just BTC. I have a little XMR, FCT and DCR.

Possibly.

>When the market turns it will indeed be a brutal shakeout but it will only make the rises that much better.
Yeah I can agree with that. But I can't see this continuing right now. I'm not saying it's the end of everything.