So whats a realistic price for ETH right now? I want to buy back in ASAP. No shilling and no FUDing

So whats a realistic price for ETH right now? I want to buy back in ASAP. No shilling and no FUDing

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$309

$600, seriously undervalued. Just fucking do it, dude. Who cares if it dips for two days?

realistically? Like where it'll stabilize? Somewhere in the 500-600 range I would say. Probably has one more bull run in it this summer. Aside from the recent dip, it's been pretty stable in the 300s now. Some good support lines. I don't see it sniffing 1000, probably ever. Unless you bought in sub 200, you sort of missed the boat for juicy gains in my opinion.

$40 - $80 no memeing

If you've bought it yesterday, you would've made massive gains. But it's still not too late. The only direction this coin is going from now on is up.

This shit is about to plummet.
SELL NOW
BUY THE DIP
WE'VE TOLD YOU THIS FOR YEARS COME ON

Nobody knows. Some say it will hit $1000 by eoy due to corporate shilling

Could easily do 1000 this year depending when corporate shilling commences

or it will crash with no survivors. Buy high, sell low

Nah you're wrong. The business plan for ethereum is to pretty much replace about 5 major global financial industries.

If that even looks like it's happening the price will go to several thousand dollars each and keep rising.

The actual price or the inflated hype price? The actual price for a global javascript machine used for P&D jewish ICO scams is $0.

That's lisk, retard

Eth uses its own language; solidity

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

$3 ->

normal price will be around 400 soon and inflated price 600 with the next overvalued scam ICO.

This shit could plummet to $60 someday in the future and you will all remember this face and moan forgetting about all the other bubbles you've heard burst in the past but you never cared to read about what can be dismal.

>bubbles in crypto
Like 2014 BTC?
Lesson: If you HODL crypto, you'll be rich.

0 fucking dollaridoos. Maybe like 10. Nobody uses it currently and (probably) nobody ever will. There's no reason a company would want decentralized computing or would pay a premium for such a service

Oh come on,ETH is in a bubble,it is everything but undervalued