Shitbean

>buy bitbean
>it has a stand at porcfest
>it's the biggest crypto event in the us user
>they will showcase a point of sale there!
>it will moon during the event, buy now or regret later
>check out pics of porcfest, literally poorly-dressed fat greasy women and men in attendance in the middle of fucking nowhere
>worried.odf
>try to remain hopeful, the fatties may have mistaken it for a food festival dedicated to swine
>learn the PoS machine was never showcased
>bitbean has gone down since with no sings of recovery

How heavy are your bags?

50k here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969676.0
youtube.com/watch?v=6hjUVXYPQDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe in it...but I have the same feelings. I don't know why all the pics are shit and they did so poorly
Why didn't they deliver? They said some component didn't ship in time.

Regardless, even if we do get scammed I'll claim mutiny and start the shit ourselves.

BitBean is a joke, right guys? Like we throw some play money at the bean to support the meme... Nobody is all-in BitBean or depending on it for a better life, right?

>if we get scammed

The lead developer, Shawn (probably fake) didn't show his face at the event, instead he wore a stupid Mr. Bean mask and all the other developers remain 100% anonymous. What do you think?

Yup, we've been scammed.

I actually went all in with $1000, but it was scalping only. Even though it was continously trending downward, I made a profit.

please do not buy into the bean

Wow the FUD is strong in this thread. Porcfest is over and real work begins. There's a lot in store for this project and after talking with the developers many of them are working around the clock on various aspects from website, bean store, android wallet, and some press releases soon. I'm upset at how quiet its been but these magic beans will pay off with a bit of patience.

Yep it ded

Sucks too, i liked the style of it..fucking beans sprout and grow more beans lol..dropped them bags a while ago and then came here and saw it was a meme

Yeah,nah pajeet
Not going to pump for you

>The lead developer, Shawn (probably fake) didn't show his face at the event, instead he wore a stupid Mr. Bean mask and all the other developers remain 100% anonymous. What do you think?
I'm not anonymous. Oliver is not. Gary is not. Not sure what you mean by all developers are anonymous.

>even if we do get scammed
>future tense

doubt.jpg

>I'm not anonymous. Oliver is not. Gary is not. Not sure what you mean by all developers are anonymous.

>Statement About Our Core Development Team:

>Our development team has chosen to remain semi-anonymous. Some members of our core team have families with children and would like to protect their privacy. Some details about our core developers, will be released in forth-coming press articles. Our core team thus far, is made up of a systems analyst, 2 programmers , 1 graphic design artists, an adviser and of course a strong and supportive community around us. The core development team has a vested interest in the success of Bitbean and have a long-term commitment to it's success as a premier Digital Currency!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969676.0

Btw, where's your "Team" page at the official bitbean.org? That's right, you don't have one.

Shawn Kent, lead developer of Bitbean confirmed liar, scammer.

Yes, shitbean poops all over the place...

Shawn kent is a fucking ancap trying to take down the banking establishment. He cant afford to be revealed so oliver and gary are his fall men

this thread fucking got me so paranoid

Bitbean is a PSYOP.

I like the beans. But yeah, sadly, they have been forgotten over the course of this bloody weekend.

I had invested 0.5 btc before the porcfest at 131 sat - dumped them at 183.

Bought some 80k again at 145 - hoping to day trade because Ive learned the patterns. Then - bloody weekend.

I'll hold. I like these shitbeans. Theyve accomplished a lot for being mainly a meme- and I fucking love them for it.

The sprout mechanism can go to hell tho - for 6 days it told me "Reward in 1 day(s)".

Never rewarded.

i still believe
still gonna make bitbean a playable character in
Super Crypto Land and the first playable character.

>buy bitbean
>they never stake

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love seeing these updates, keep up the good work user!

ho ho ho it's fokken done m8s

bitbean at porcfest
steaking beans
the fuck is this bullshit, a breakfast convention

Steady free fall.

Next stop 624
Time under 24 hours

>Next stop 624
What did they mean by this?

fuck this niggerbean

i want to believe

If BitBean wins we all win and bizrael will thrive. All the other ICOs and premined bullshit can suck it.

Bitbean point of sales prototype video!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6hjUVXYPQDE

gosh this meme glorification -> PUMP and DUMP -> RIP is sad.

and i don't even hodl even one bean.

Come back bean come back!! Dont let those cunt whales stomp on your bean throat anymore!

QUADS

what does this mean?
bot ?

it's... it's beautiful!

KEK BLESS THESE BEANS

how the fuck you gonna drop 50k on something called BitBean?

Man if I get 50k thats my end game Im cashing out and buying a Chevy Silverado.

no spiner dont enable them.

>Thing happened 1 time
>That makes it a pattern
Ebean, just ebean

Witnessed

Also still backing up the truck on the bean till I'm hodling a mill.

BEAN ME UP

:^)