XVG Verge

I hope you're holding 100k at least.

You cant just not give a reason why

this, sell us your bags OP

Active developper
Many things coming in July (just look at the whitepaper)
Already mooned several times
Solid tech, even better than Monero

>tfw holding 250k from 70-90 sats

400k at 125 sat. I am ready for this coin to dominate the market.

FUCKING MOON ALREADY YOU WHORE

t. 400k buyer at 160sats

Owner of 1.7M at 5 sats, I'm in for the long haul bros

these are some heavy fucking bags and i regret my retardation every night.

t. 170

Fuck, I envy you bro, you are going to be a multimillionaire within this next decade!

500k checking in. Not selling till worth 1 Lambo.

Ha I hope so! Iv got a feeling the majority of holders have a lot more than me though!

I am predicting it busting $1 USD within 2 years time. And being about $5.00 USD by 2030. Do you have any price predictions?

20k at 127, is there space for me on the moon lads?

No because imo no one can predict this shit! It's like the .com boom u just have to diversify and hope u get lucky.
But as long as money keeps flowing into crypto at the current rate there is a chance!

a

And a good chance at that IMO. Verge has a lot of promise and has been climbing the ranks. They have an active development community and social media accounts also active. I heard rumors the other day that some DNMs are already accepting Verge as payment. Alphabay acceptance was humungous for Monero.

>5 sats
newfag here what does sats mean?

Verge website says
>read the blackpaper

This is why it will fail long term

Sat = Satoshi. It is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. It is out several decimal places of BTC.

1 sat is a ten millionth of a bitcoin
Or in other words
0.025 of a cent/fucking nothing

gotcha
thanks mi senior

They will fail because they named their white paper a black paper? Wtf?

Why would they do this, user?

Because it's black, you silly faggot.

My guess is because they have a focus on privacy. So they are "dark" or "black". Verge used to be called "Dark Dogecoin" or " Dogecoin Dark" I can't remember which.

1 sat is a hundred millionth

You can make more money with your hand dexterity.Next event in 3 days, don't miss it. upcomingpumps.com

How much is a lambo anyways?

How to mine this coin? I googled. I found online options. Is there a way to mine with their wallet?

I've lost 60 dollars with this coin so far since buying a few weeks ago, but whatever, I still believe in it.

I lost since I came in too. Still going to buy 3x as much as I hodl now. Red isn't bad for me right now as I accumulate, cheaper prices.