/asg/ Antshares General - The real flippening EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be like me... I bought at 2600 and didn't HODL... HODL YOUR ANS

How much will ANS be worth by september?

sell all your ethereum and buy antshares if you want to feel the thrill of making money again. Ethereum is gay as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

AntShares has potential to be a big rival to Ethereum. But right now Ethereum is by far the #1 platform for smart contracts. Shitting on Ethereum just make it look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

>tfw sold ETH for ANS during the crash

Ethereum bag holder spotted

I wanna hold your (H)AN(D)S

ANS is gonna do what ETH did in 2 months

The money involved in Crypto now and when ETH went up like hell is a huge difference

I'm actually bagholding ANS lol. I bought Ethereum at $90 and ANS at $11. I want ANS to succeed but claiming it's already better than ETH is just stupid.

no one cares about smart contracts, faggot. the point is for the coin to go up 25x in value. Ethereum's not going to go up as much as antshares is going up. I am literally giving you advice on how to make money.

Yeah right. We all know you bought ETH at 350 like a cuck. Now get outta here.

I don't need some dorky teenager telling me how to make money, I am already holding 6k ANS. And the entire point of ANS is smart contracts.

Ok boys im a poorfag and only have 5 ans from today.

Do I sell my clothes for more ans?

no, the entire point is to sell it once you make a ton of money and go back to spending your DOLLARS since no one buys shit using smart contracts

should i buy in now
i set a buy order two nights ago that didnt trigger cuz it didnt dip low enough

Don't worry pal

at least you're here early

Ive got like .08 BTC should I ANS it also?

>only 14 ANS
This will dip to 5-6 dollars again soon.. r-right?

People who are going to spend large amounts of money generally want to invest in something because they believe in the underlying technology, not because some random person is telling them the price will go up. Focusing only on the price just makes it look like a pump and dump.

wait for the dip to maximize 300-330k is good I guess?

At least equal to DGB

people buy it because they saw their friends make money and then they read some shit and decide it makes more sense than other shit. They think "Yeah, that's something more people will invest in which means I'll make more money buying this than fucking bitbean"

But then when it hits a certain price, the smart money cashes out because the smart contracts don't mater, making a dollar profit does though.

Crypto isn't going to change the world. It's a ponzi scheme and we're going to get rich because we bought in before the frenzied masses drive it up into the hundreds of dollars per coin. When we take our thousands in profit, we take it from them and they're left with smart contracts, no money in their bank accounts, and a lot of resentment. The world moves on.

and your sister

no, it will not

only child can I sell yours?

BRO I NEED ANS GAINZ

It will dip though like it has over and over again. How low do you think it will go?

the Normies are just starting to glance at crypto, it is a good 5 to 10 years before Normie adoption,

the key is find the coins that will kill bitcoin and be considered the 'established coin' for Normie Adoption.

When is Coinbase adding these ant things? I'd drop a cool $5000 on them today if it were easy.

I've made about $200 in the past couple of weeks on steemit, and I just cashed out to btc to be deposited in bittrex. Gonna buy ANT with it all.

Hope this works out Veeky Forums, been on Veeky Forums off and on since dickants were funny, but have never gone into Veeky Forums until today.

My dad deleted about 200 bitcoin back in 2013, and a year ago I sold about 100 monero at about 1 buck a piece.

One more crypto failure and I'm gonna kms

Just transfer your bitcoins from coinbase to a wallet and then to Bittrex and buy some, they arent getting on coinbase any time soon

>buying ANS right now at 400k
pls tell me you're baiting
I just sold my bags
Wait for it to hit 300k at least, maybe 250k

Where do you buy asg. I'm super new to crypto trading

*ANS

you're better off waiting on buying, because the price will likely dip over the next day or two. But you can send any bitcoin from coinbase directly to your bittrex wallet, and then buy ANS with that.

I do believe its a good buy. Just not at the peak it is right now

Bittrex

Bittrex

bittrex

What are the benefits of bittrex?

you can buy ANS

So, I should wait? I just transferred the btc to bittrex but haven't placed an order. I guess all coins dip a bit during the weekend.

What price should I buy?

I just don't wanna be a wage slave anymore.

doesnt really matter, sooner the better. if you just buy and hold it doesnt matter if it dips under for a bit. its been moving pretty steadily.

imagine when this shit hits poloniex, never lose faith in the ant

That's what I was thinking, I don't need MAXIMUM profit.

HNNNHHHHGGG

LOLOL fuck yeah dude, all in on Antshares. What price did you buy in at?

How 2 buy antshare?

WHY IN THE FUCK IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO BUY CRYPTO?

Average is like 305k :D

Is there a tutorial online somewhere that is decent?

Am I greedy for having 1500 ANS and still feelings for like that's not enough?

Kek approves. Congrats on your lambo

seriously...

Too late to buy in? Quite the rally lately...

You had so much time.

Go on a coin exchange like Coinbase etc.

Buy BTC.

Send it to a BTC wallet.

Send it to Bittrex.

???

Profit

kys
If you cant figure it out you dont deserve the gains

what does ans has over eth tho?

eth has:

far higher mining power

far better built out infrastructure

higher volume than the top 10 cryptos combined

higher daily traffic than BTC

if the chinese govt decides to take contorl of ant, nothing will stop them. they can't do shit with ETH

Sold at 385 like 2 hours ago and its still there. Need to sleep. What to set buys to?

ETH doesnt even work lel. Some retarded ico caused the whole network to be backlogged 3 days and some transactions didnt even go through. Garbage.

>3 days
nah the congestion was resolved within a few hours, shill

however, the miners have just increased block capacity by OVER 45% today

no more congestions, nothing in the way of ETH

So I sold sub 370k like a dumbass.
Will I ever get all of my ants back?
I still believe it'll dip but I'm getting anxious.

IM ETHEREUM NOW

390k sat wall blown the fuck out

Ok guys I have a big chunk of ANS bought at 420k. Yea i know...
>Buy high sell low, the biz way.
Should I sell once I breakeven like a lot of retarded bagholders like me or hold, I truly believe in neo but it will take with dips and shit, and those bags are heavy pals.

>few hours
Kek dat damage control. Go check /r/eth it was a bloodbath then go check r/shapeshift with all the requests going on nearly a week later due to tokens not going through properly. Oh and then go look at all the exchanges that had to disable all eth withdrawals. It was an absolute shit show and you know it.

Would be surprised if they brought the ant instead of waiting for neo

Fug. Its not dipping is it?

i sold at 381, worried

>what does ans have over eth tho?
>1 sec block times vs 15
>an actual currency
>better algorithm (quantum proof)
>no shit scam icos that gave jews hundreds of millions
Yeah can't think of anything gonna swap bags now

It's just starting buddy, think of the people buying BTC rn to get into this. They all do not want to miss out like you.

Someone has to start dumping soon.

its a matter of time I am thinking, the rest of the market is not doing so well. This has to fall soon, if not then fuck me!!!

I sold at 385 and put a buy in at 36. Only time will tell.

we're thinking like sane people, I just liquidated 1400 ants. Problem is this coin defies logic a lot of the time

This better be at $6 two weeks from now. Fuck

The dip seems to be imminent.

Damn 99% market is red except AntShares.

Caught that dip, thanks pussies

A sell wall at 400 same as before with 300 today or tomorrow ittl go down chinks gonna sell and then hodl

Hold you faggot. Give this fucker three months, you wont regret it. Screencap this.

Yeah, going all in.

Dip you fat gook. Dip!

Why the fuck are people trying to time the dips? Haven't you retards learned anything the past two days? Believe in ants.

literally fits the meme "return to normal" enjoy your crash

sore nocoiner huh?

Guys...

look at the markets. 70% of the market is Chinese exchanges.

Keep in mind over 50% of the market for Bitcoin is China.

The rest of the world has fuck all to do with the price. If you think that China is going to dump Antshares, then you have information I don't have access to.

>mfw when this is dip, because there's too many nocoiners FOMOing right now

SELL, SELL YOU CHINK BASTARDS

>The chinese knew
>Theyve been planning for days
>Now they'll buy it all up for as cheap as ANS will get

What will happen here? I'm scared a bit.

Fuck the dip this morning. It's holding up and I need sleep. Safe to start hodling. Good luck nocoiners. This is still a bargain relative to what it's going to be so just get in there.

我气死了,熬夜这么晚等他们卖掉。。。

I'm just gonna buy when it drops to 370, fuck it

你是新加坡人或中国人?

英国人