NMR being dumped right now

What went wrong? No one wants to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too expensive for what it is. Ain't gonna tell you the future like gnosis.

Stop going down
Nooooooo

I dont know anymore

Why didn't you guys sell this thing days ago?

i wonder how many people got JUST'd by this coin

most people here werent silly enough to get holding it after it started dipping

why was it released at $40 right from the start?

what justified that value, they pumped it to 115, bailed out and now they are letting it crash

how low will it go. when should i set my sell orders

it went up to like $170

errr I mean buy orders

Why do people stay invested in these huge initial pump coins? Why are you surprised that it's steadily going down after so much unnecessary enormous growth?

Market cap is already really low. Unless they're releasing a lot more coins soon, I can't see it going below $25 without tons of buys popping up. This coin has a huge future, long term investors should start setting buys.

Hold for a year and come back with 50x gains.

buy entry point?

I bought some yesterday and I have 2 more buys set at .0114 and .097 just in case

>learn about trendlines yesterday
>it follows them all the way

looks like its about to break 0.014

>ico releases
>big hyped pump
>people lose interest
>consistent dumping over time

Its like this for nearly every new coin released in the last couple of months

BAT, GNO, CFI, BNT are 4 examples that don't fit into your description.

It's got nothing to do with TE or memelines. Did anyone actually read the whitepaper? It's because the technology is literal shit. Everyone just got so hyped up form MACHINE LEARNING and BLOCKCHAIN buzzwords that they bought into it without actually realizing what they were buying. Then they dumped it once they found out there's actually no reason for this coin to exist.

I did read it, it was like 5 pages

Using 24 hour timeline when the market was crashing and every coin was down 30%. Seemslegit

Out of those 4 coins, only GNO is the exception

It's a long-term hold you retards. Just hold it for a year or two and you'll be driving a lambo in no time.

this coin keeps dropping unlike others

i want to fucking day trade

nope.

NUST FUCKING GO UP ALREADY I JUJUST WANT TO FUCKING UNLOAD THOSE BAGS ALREADY HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS FUCKING COIN THERES NO WAY THIS SHIT IS GOING OT HAVE ANY VALUE IN THE LONG TERM CONSIDERING THOSE NIGGER DATA CUNTS WILL JUST KEEP ON DUMPING THEIR SHITCOINS IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT A SHITCOIN

WHY DID I FUCKING LISTEN TO BIZ AGAIN

EVEN THEIR WHITE PAPER LOOKS GOOD BUT IN THE END ITS ALL JUST A FUCKING SHIT SCHEME

THERE ARE MORE COINS IN THE MARKET NOW THAN THERE WAS PREVIOUSLY THEY ARE JUST DUMPING THEIR GAINS ON PEOPLE THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED

HURR DURR WAIT ONE YUEAR

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NIGGER THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING STOCK MARKET

>WHY DID I FUCKING LISTEN TO BIZ AGAIN
We told you to bail when it started toppling over. This one's on you.

no one told me to bail anything

all im ever told on biz is HODL XD

They got tricked by the holders.

PEOPLE

KEEP

FUCKING
SELLING

THEY ARE DUMPING THE COINS THEY WON AT THE LOTTERY

WHO FUCKING CARES IF NASA IS BEHIND IT WHO SAID NASA KNEW SHIT ABOUT THE MARKETS AND ECONOMY

volume is up looks like it has recovered

the coin was gifted to data scientists who turned around and said "wait, free money?" because the average data scientist doesn't know or trust crypto.

They don't know the era of shitcoins is over

.008 for buy
sell now if you are team hodl

Truth.
Add to that a 1m supply with potential inflation of 100k/week up to 21m and it should be obvious this wasn't a long-term hold.

This is the absolute worst shitcoin.

Im out of this asap

This coin is just a fat mess

The dev is a retard.

You can cut the crap bro. This coin is fucking shit and dumped by everyone now.

Hello new digibyte!

it really is the new dgb

Regardless I have to hold until this downward spiral stops.

Wonder how many years I will be stuck with it

why not hold for 10 years?

It prob won't take THAT long. Prob a few months at best.

This coin is about a week old.

~18 months I think if you bought at ATH

it doesnt matter how old it is if the fundamentals of the coin is about a bunch of fucking nerds dumping coins their won at a lottery for quick gains

If you are team HODL you should definitely HODL right now.

Nah I bought around 0.045. I think a few months tops and it will recover.

It's painful right now to see this keep dropping but I still refuse to sell until it recovers.

They will stop doing that if it bottom out to 1$ and will start holding themselfs.

It will recover when the pricepool is much much bigger.

then the value of the coin is completely gone and it just becomes another shitcoin

whats the point of holding if its just going to be dgb tier walk through the valley of shadow and death

new low

Because the value will come back once they announce they will start using g real money and the hedge fund earns money.

Also the lower the coin drops the less people have a reason to sell.

"Why would I sell my numerai for 1?"

Nah man I'll just keep it.

and whats going to make it go up?

Don't buy that numer crap, here:

t.me/interstellarpump

The hedgefund will earn money over the long run. You need more numerai to participate and get more money of the pricepool.

Also people who invested won't sell either meaning it's more scarce now.

this shit is going to get raped back to lows we havent seen before

im out asap

Which is great. It means numerai will be forced to increase the prize pool or data scientist will leave.

And no data scientist are not dumping. They only get numerai every 2 weeks. It's people panic wave selling.

Since i posted this it is going into 1.1m territory

Yes its a downward trend. It will keep dropping to God who knows since every ody wants to get rid of it.

But can you say how much it be worth in 6 months?

Also despite all the selling there is still a volume of $3.357.583.33 being switched around daily.

6month
1year
2years
10years

The money is being held up by dead weight

That is insane what is going on.

Yes user... a coin that is backed by a huge hedgefund is all just dead weight.

Just forget about the fact they still have not even launched the product. I wonder what will happen when they do.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CANT WAKE UP)

From numer.ai's website:

"With the launch of staking on June 20th, additional money can be earned by staking Numeraire. The total prize pool for staking will be set at >>>>$1000 per week to start with$3675 per week>$1000 per week allocated to the staking tournament. Our intention and expectation is that the staking tournament will become more and more important, and that Numeraire will become a more and more valuable to our data scientists.$250 000 per year

1.18m

>HURRR

I'm just going to keep saying these decreasing numbers that should be obvious in a downward trend.

YES IT WILL KEEP DROPPING TO 1$.

I'm not claiming that it won't.

Long term this thing will rise again.

>,0115

Seems like its stabilizing again

lol again? When was it ever stable?

Why this idiots are selling whyyyy ????

Here obviously

Has it finally bottomed out? Is it over?

Prob no.

Sucks but we will have to wait forever.

looks like it found support 0.015 +

I'm a proud NMR boy.

I bought on the hype train at .029
One hour later, sold it for .055

And then I realized - wait a minute - I can get rich really quick by trading this NMR

So I bought in again - this time at....wait for it.... 0.065

WMUI
CWU

I did this with ans m8

We still gonna make it, anons.

if you are going to buy that high set a stoploss immediately. Saved me from the dip from .02 to now

Kek.

Yeah we will be fine dude ;)

My bag is part of the great bull trap at 0.045.

It will moon again. But it's anybody his guess man.

bought again 0.015 why does it keep dippingn ffs, why cant I ever do right

For people who want to buy. Bad idea ATM. Market is still very bearish. No clue if support will hold. It will prob continue to drop lower.

Kek, maybe we should make a hoax like they did with Ethereum.

"Goldman Sachs announces collaboration with numer.ai"

>Expecting programmers to let loose an AI that gambles on stocks

it just had a bubble because it sounds too good to be true and crytonerds eat that shit up

Possibly, but I think the lead dev wants to pay the nerds in JUST Numeraire (making them the whales). I read that in September he will switch to that and an ETH combo as payment to the nerds. I imagine the bulk of it will be paid in NMR > ETH. So it could possibly have potential. At the moment he pays them in BTC/ETH and gifts them the NMR. Post September this coin will likely improve...this is the only reason I don't think it is complete shit with corn in it. But I ain't jumping back in any time soon.

any holdings?

its a grand shake off.

Can someone meme this coin into .05 or something, just for 30 minutes so I can at least recoup my shit?

Pretty please desu.

you might as well beg for bitcoin

Never going to happen.

It will continue to decline until September when the news is announced. Wait until then

>you might as well beg for bitcoin

Kek I never e-bag wtf...if I was e-begging I would post my BTC wallet or some shit

I would do the

1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

Which is something I never do! Too proud!

Guys, look at the order book

we alive again, got in at 125k ORDER BOOK

It's pumping, hop in.

>What went wrong? No one wants to buy

Welp, theres the fact that bitcoin has real value at $2,568 per coin and Numeraire is a shitcoin pump and dump that nobody wants and for some reason bagholders who need psychiatric help won't let go.

The millionaire's club of "data scientists" will continue to try and sell their rewards token on the exchanges to any newb who thinks they can make a few marginal gains on it.

I made $684 on the Pump n Dump which I now hold in Litecoin and Bitcoin. Maybe I sold a bagholder my coins at $148.

Thats my theory anyway.

Alright, that's it. I'm selling at a loss and investing it in ANS

its going up

buy high sell low.
>investing in ANS while it is high
that's the spirit

yep being pumped pretty hard