XMR good

XMR good.
Me buy XMR

Other urls found in this thread:

altcointoday.com/monero-transactions-traceable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sold!

I was on the edge but this post gave me the final push to buying 50 xmr.

Just went all in. Thanks OP

I put in 25 orders. OP gives very convincing arguments

Thank you OP I just bought 10k worth of XMR!

ok, now I get.

That's it
I'm all in

XMR is a bad investment. I saw some posts in russian hacking websites saying that you can actually track monero's movement.

Fake news

Monero good. Me like Monero

altcointoday.com/monero-transactions-traceable/

>altcointoday.com/monero-transactions-traceable/

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP

MONERO

F FOR RESPECT
FFFFFFFFF

Outdated lies from competition

GET FUCKED FAGGOT PONY

XMR is easily the least volatile of the top 10 alts. Very ideological, very strong holders. It's the best place to be in at the moment.

lead dev hates speculators, manipulates shit out of the coin

its volatile, but it is the best privacy coin we have.

dash is shit for privacy and shady overall, and zcash has interesting tech but is flawed in that its not private by default, and eveything else is just a clone of dash/zcash/monero with a smaller marketcap and smaller development team.

im interested to see if ethereum can properly impliment the privacy elements it wants to.

Bitterponzi and Wailingpanda can suck a herpes infected dick with their pump and dump copy pasta shitcoin

In my opinion, XMR adheres very closely to the vision of satoshi nakamoto, and definitely the most to do so among the top 10. Unlike bitcoin, it undergoes routine hardforks after sufficient development, allowing it to grow and change faster than bitcoin can. I am losing more and more faith in bitcoin daily with this segwit/BU debacle.

The problem is that somehow, addresses are not anonymous.
For example, you can't transfer money to the XMR address of AlphaBay from many exchanges.

That makes the coin pretty worthless if exchanges can identify the target by non-changing addresses.
Is zcash an improvement there?

XMR is tight but doesnt obfuscate IPs... does any coin obfuscate IPs or just the ledger?

XMR should be used in conjunction with TOR. the developers are working on I2P which is better than TOR.

Not just implementing I2P, they are making KOVRI which is a C++ version of I2P. I hate Java.

Me tarded
me like BTC

Bought 225 XMR. Thanks OP.